Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! (2904 Views)

Jubilation In Osun As Aregbesola Is Declared Winner Today (Photos) / SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS / Aregbesola Is Positioning Himself As The Next Yoruba Leader - PDP Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Adelaide2: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aregbesola is sharing recharge cards to Osun voters. Mogbe!!!!

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
I hope the recharge pin is not an encrypted code to activate a supporter of APC bomb ? I dont trust these people.

17 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by olowo200: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Is this glo or mtn will it work on any network .
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by talktimi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
The haramites will conveniently ignore this thread or pretend it doesnt exist. After being trashed at the polls again next month, they'll cry out again that the PDP used stomach infrastructure politics to defeat them. Aregbe the hooligan, how many billions did you and your son steal through that opon imo scam ?

20 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by felifeli: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
N100 !!
Haba , is this man so cheap ? Or are Osun people so cheap ?
O ma se o !

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by 1stola: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
ALL OF UNA FOR THIS THREAD DON WEED.
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Someone should help me slap him back to reality.

He forgot that bags of rice won elections in Ekiti and he prefers Richard card... smh..

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by GBTYO: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
100 bucks for a vote?
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by ola6: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hahaha, so APC can use "stomach infrastructure"? HYPOCRITES.

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by GBTYO: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
okparaugo: Someone should help me slap him back to reality.

He forgot that bags of rice won elections in Ekiti and he prefers Richard card... smh..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Iqbfc7gGOV4/U5sYbtIommI/AAAAAAAA6wg/mw7m-64ZZRw/s1600/BqBQnO5IQAAvkHl.jpg[/img]

here is his famine ration pack grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Billyonaire: I hope the recharge pin is not an encrypted code to activate a supporter of APC bomb ? I dont trust these people.

Same here.

I wonder if the man is illiterate..

Common N100

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
GBTYO:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Iqbfc7gGOV4/U5sYbtIommI/AAAAAAAA6wg/mw7m-64ZZRw/s1600/BqBQnO5IQAAvkHl.jpg[/img]

here is his famine ration pack grin grin grin grin grin

O ma se oo.

Is that half cup of rice

The plastic bag long but the rice go stay for bottom..

9 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by talktimi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
okparaugo:

O ma se oo.

Is that half cup of rice

The plastic long but the rice go stay for bottom..
5 cups from each bag of rice went to Tinubu as tax

19 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Mogidi: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hehehehe!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by fitzmayowa: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
All this politician won't cease to amaze me...sharing recharge for vote...

If it is not rice, it is recharge card...we are doomed in this country...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
talktimi: 5 cups from each bag of rice went to Tinubu as tax

Hahaha.

That's the slave master.

I see.

This man and his Richard card politics will fail.

Rice politics is better.

Ask Fayose..

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by fitzmayowa: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
okparaugo:

Hahaha.

That's the slave master.

I see.

This man and his Richard card politics will fail.

Rice politics is better.

Ask Fayose..

The guy don forget say na rice dey win election now...cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Ojeremi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
front page please shap shap
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Decibel: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Beware of Photoshop!!! On the second thought...that's none of my business.
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mogidi: Hehehehe!!!!

The man just resemble Saka for Area C comedy.

supporter of APC don spoil him brain.

Una sure say this country get hope ?

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Adelaide2: Aregbesola is sharing recharge cards to Osun voters. Mogbe!!!!
will u guys stop dis nonsense everywhere! what is nairaland turning into? what has jonathan really done so special for the past 5yrs dat is worth all this online fight and war. are Nigerians this confused that they don't know what they wish for themselves again! nawaoo.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by GBTYO: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
franciskaine: will u guys stop dis nonsense everywhere! what is nairaland turning into? what has jonathan really done so special for the past 5yrs dat is worth all this online fight and war. are Nigerians this confused that they don't know what they wish for themselves again! nawaoo.

take your nonsense some place else. what concerns GEJ here? Abi you can not read?

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Firefire(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
APC shamefull and shameless.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Decibel: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Beware of Photoshop!!! On the second thought...that's none of my business. sad
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by GBTYO: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: Beware of Photoshop!!! On the second thought...that's none of my business. sad

which photoshop?
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Decibel: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
franciskaine: will u guys stop dis nonsense everywhere! what is nairaland turning into? what has jonathan really done so special for the past 5yrs dat is worth all this online fight and war. are Nigerians this confused that they don't know what they wish for themselves again! nawaoo.
The two most powerful tools in Politics are Propaganda and Blackmail- Decibel 2014.
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Decibel: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
GBTYO:

which photoshop?

Is it not so glaring to a sane man?
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by GBTYO: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: The two most powerful tools in Politics is Propaganda and Blackmail- Decibel 2014.

something your APC is good at
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by DickDastardly(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Yabaleft calling!

Guy where you read Jonathan for inside this tori.......signs of an infuriated and frustrated Janjaweeeeeeeder!

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by GBTYO: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: Is it not so glaring to a sane man?

how about the rascal's o'rice is that photoshoped as well?

stop being a supporter of APC for once

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
but they said they were liberating south west from evil hands of pdp?

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Decibel: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
GBTYO:

something your APC is good at
Mind you am not partisan. Just a fan of Good Governance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal Showing Respect For GEJ's Achievements In 90th Birthday Of Shagari / Insurgency: NEMA Evacuates 5, 000 People From Dikwa LGA / Benjamin Adekunle’s Interview Sparks Hot Debates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.