Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

[PHOTOS] Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spent More Than $30,000 On Plastic Surgery - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / [PHOTOS] Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spent More Than $30,000 On Plastic Surgery (3818 Views)

23-year-old Man Spends £100,000 On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Kim K[photos] / (PHOTOS) Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Baby Photos Released / (photos) Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spent More Than $30,000 On Plastic Surgery by tuneriolo: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-E9VT1MkAuzU/U8WUg_lj5eI/AAAAAAAAFu8/k7WgXjimnKg/s1600/KIM+look+alike.jpg[/img]

Seriously, Obsession cases like this gets to me. Are you for real right now? This is so crazy.

Her obsession began back in 2009, when she first watched Kardashian's popular E! reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians. "I was told every day that I was the 'ugliest thing alive' and I should kill myself," Leeson recalled of being bullied. "When I left school, friends would tell me that I had a resemblance to Kim. I watched [Keeping Up] and realized I had the same amount of siblings and that we have the same kind of arguments and things going on. I thought she was so beautiful and I really wanted to be like her."

[img]http://4.bp..com/-oiRczyqHTDg/U8WUhuDbOSI/AAAAAAAAFvI/g8sudA1n_7c/s1600/kim+look+alike1.jpg[/img]

To accomplish her goal, Leeson underwent extensive work to channel the 33-year-old mother to North West and wife to Kanye West. "I've had my teeth whitened, then I wanted my boobs enhanced," Leeson told ITV, adding that she had pictures of Kim and "explained to my surgeon that I wanted to look like this."

[img]http://1.bp..com/-05oY6bTTjFU/U8WUieqIabI/AAAAAAAAFvQ/fGJjNIX6juY/s1600/kim+look+alike2.jpg[/img]

Along with those surgical procedures, she also spent thousands of dollars on spray tanning sessions, hair extensions, clothing, makeup, and even, a special butt pad to give her behind a boost like the famous Mrs. Kardashian-West.

What do you think, A wise investment?
SOURCE: http://..com/2014/07/photos-kim-kardashian-look-alike-claire.html
Re: [PHOTOS] Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spent More Than $30,000 On Plastic Surgery by funshint(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
She still doesn't look like her....fishbrain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spent More Than $30,000 On Plastic Surgery by Jennydoris(f): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Even after spending close to 5million naira or there about she is not in any way a look alike to Kim and will never be as popular as she is.

I don't blame her anyway, she is lacking self esteem or should I say inferiority complex. But whichever it is she don't value her self the way she is. Some people get mind shaa.

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spent More Than $30,000 On Plastic Surgery by bablononi(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jennydoris: Even after spending close to 5million naira or there about she is not in any way a look alike to Kim and will never be as popular as she is.

I don't blame her anyway, she is lacking self esteem or should I say inferiority complex. But whichever it is she don't value her self the way she is. Some people get mind shaa.
u just dey vex sha.lol
Re: [PHOTOS] Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spent More Than $30,000 On Plastic Surgery by nex(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2014
Abeg, how these 2 people take resemble?!

She just gave plastic surgeons her own piece of their daily bread. Nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet The Artist Who Paints With His Pénís / “kali Woods” A Popular American Actress Also Does P*rn! / Nigerian Girl Copies Rihanna’s Tattoo....hot Or Not???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.