Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,119 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics (46734 Views)

What's Your Pick?? Team Marvel Comics Or Team DC Comics. / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by decepticos(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Can I say dis is Disney at work.

1 Like

Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by decepticos(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Guykhena:
Wtf,bro you just answered your question @bolded,so I don't know what explanation am gonna give you.
seriously fact that she's a shifter shouldn't give her d ability to create sperm(yes, I know I didn't mention this before), but she actually impregnated some1, come on let's be reasonable here, she was a she 1st na.
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by decepticos(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
tk4rd: It just doesn't make sense... A lot of adult reasoning is penetrating the children comics.. What would these kids think when they lay hands the old comics.? They would start asking questions about what caused the changes.. And it would happen that there was no storyline that caused the change, just that the authors woke up and did what they liked
yes but comics don't target kids no more, have u seen d boobs on the female characters, e.g Rouge and Power girl
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Guykhena(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
decepticos: seriously fact that she's a shifter shouldn't give her d ability to create sperm(yes, I know I didn't mention this before), but she actually impregnated some1, come on let's be reasonable here, she was a she 1st na.
It was a damn Chris Claremont idea to tell the origin of "Nightcrawler" which was scrapped by Marvel,,(in real sense it never happened)...
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by moneyallowed(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
bro,the change only applies to the comics. Chris hemswort still has 3 films on his contract
yeah I know. that's why they'll have to revert before then, so the comic & cinema universes match
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
More like Thorlina he he he
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by moneyallowed(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
decepticos: yes but comics don't target kids no more, have u seen d boobs on the female characters, e.g Rouge and Power girl
the bosoms omg....heavenly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Iniotong(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mtchwee have just lost INTEREST in the hitch already sad
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
moneyallowed:
yeah I know. that's why they'll have to revert before then, so the comic & cinema universes match
no. The cinematic universe is not forced to follow the storylines from the comics to the letter. Check out spiderman. The first release showed peter parker shooting webs from his wrists. While the amazing spiderman depicted accuratley according to the comics that spidey uses a web slinger. The thing is there are some things that are too ridiculous to be adapted and should be left in the comics. If x-men had use the uniforms of the members in the comics in the screen adaptation,you'd be like, dafuq?
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Csami(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
moneyallowed:
no one seems to relate to Hulk?? nigga puhleese! check out Planet Hulk sometime.....there's Red, blue etc & the fans sezly love it. The campaign for the next Hulk movie to be a Planet Hulk movie gained so much ground until Ruffalo pissed on the idea ( such a douche)

I mean captain america
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by moneyallowed(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
no. The cinematic universe is not forced to follow the storylines from the comics to the letter. Check out spiderman. The first release showed peter parker shooting webs from his wrists. While the amazing spiderman depicted accuratley according to the comics that spidey uses a web slinger. The thing is there are some things that are too ridiculous to be adapted and should be left in the comics. If x-men had use the uniforms of the members in the comics in the screen adaptation,you'd be like, dafuq?
Lol I see what you mean
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by judedwriter(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hell got no fury as lady-thor scorned!!! Fine babe sha wink
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Csami(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
all4naija: Well, a midget Iron Man is not so bad afterall. He is in iron suit and strong enough to take on any enemy. Must the midget Iron Man has a potbelly?

All is part of change. The guy go lazy eh!
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by hyuga(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
no wonder hulk hates thor!! HULK HATE THORITA!! Hulk SMASH
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by georgesylva(m): 4:20am On Jul 20, 2014
hyuga: no wonder hulk hates thor!! HULK HATE THORITA!! Hulk SMASH
More like loves her. Thats why.
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by jared007: 5:48am On Jul 20, 2014
American culture pays much attention on dominatrix and transgender. Its a fucking conspiracy. Remember girls run the world by beyounce.
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Flawlessangel(m): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2014
Guykhena:
Ya right,we know DC works with Transgender superheroes, check out their star hero(supes) who wears red panties ,batman black panties,Green lantern leggings,so its not new to them
u no well, dc rebooted all that in the new 52....so go read updated comics jor
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by kevoh(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
jared007: American culture pays much attention on dominatrix and transgender. Its a fucking conspiracy. Remember girls run the world by beyounce.
Please tell me what is wrong with transgenders (making a few cash)in the entertainment industry? You do know they are humans like you and me! Your post feels like sugar-coated discrimination!
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by 190theclown: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
p2t2r: Who is thor Is she on bbm? Someone plz give me her pin.

Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by dnawah(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
My people bottom power dey everywhere o!how d hell did she gave it to the gods,that they handed her that hammer?kai end of the world thins
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by igbo2011(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
reminds me of amadioha!!
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by makahlj2: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
This is outrageous! Thor, the Germanic god of thunder, female? Next, maybe they will make Sango female and Oba male
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by DAvIt0(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
decepticos: Can I say dis is Disney at work.

Exactly
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by moneyallowed(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
DAvIt0:

Exactly
That's just silly. no one questions whether Warner bros influence every business decision of DC comic. no matter how you look at it, the Thor sex change is just that - a business decision, and The multi conglomerates don't decide for their subsidiaries... they give them objectives & targets and leave them to work out how to reach them. let's stop blaming Disney abeg
The only theory I'm willing to accept is that of solving all those debates - who is faster( Flash/Quicksilver), stronger (Superman/ The Thing/Silversurfer) and that will only happen if Murdoch succeeds in buying Warner, thereby uniting The DC and the X-men/Fantastic four movie franchises. Till then enough of the conspiracy theories
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Jaymaestro(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
moneyallowed:
That's just silly. no one questions whether Warner bros influence every business decision of DC comic. no matter how you look at it, the Thor sex change is just that - a business decision, and The multi conglomerates don't decide for their subsidiaries... they give them objectives & targets and leave them to work out how to reach them. let's stop blaming Disney abeg
The only theory I'm willing to accept is that of solving all those debates - who is faster( Flash/Quicksilver), stronger (Superman/ The Thing/Silversurfer) and that will only happen if Murdoch succeeds in buying Warner, thereby uniting The DC and the X-men/Fantastic four movie franchises. Till then enough of the conspiracy theories
Flash faster _ SilverSurfer> or = superman >>> the thing.
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Aida13: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija:
Many will if you don't. Women are beginning to read comic books in this contemporary dispensation. You don't do things for yourself only but have others in mind to be on the move. Please, you are selfish and rude!

Are you possessed?? Just saw this mention and thought, how old is this f00l? I'm a female and I can bet I know more about comics than even you. I have several female superheros I admire but draw the line at taking this new Thor woman. I like how she looks in her costume but no way can she take over the initial Thor, whether in film or comicbooks. If they want to try this idea just for kicks, then that's fine. But they shouldn't bother if like you they think it can draw in female fans. Female fans like Thor just as he is, trust me. And you can shove that up your 'contemporary dispensation'.

2 Likes

Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
Aida13:

Are you possessed?? Just saw this mention and thought, how old is this f00l? I'm a female and I can bet I know more about comics than even you. I have several female superheros I admire but draw the line at taking this new Thor woman. I like how she looks in her costume but no way can she take over the initial Thor, whether in film or comicbooks. If they want to try this idea just for kicks, then that's fine. But they shouldn't bother if like you they think it can draw in female fans. Female fans like Thor just as he is, trust me. And you can shove that up your 'contemporary dispensation'.

On, shut the F up, you nitwit! What nonsense did you scribble here on the thread beating about the bush before thinking all girls think alike or are like you. The option for the need to have the door opened for something different is the way to go. Even if the poll says otherwise(there is none to ascertain that yet) there is need for the female Thor. There are enough part for the past male character and you can go ahead and continue to watch the past Thor movies without nobody preventing you to do so. There is nothing wrong with that. Only that you're just myopic and silly to understand what I talked about in my previous post.

You must be grossly sick in the head!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Aida13: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija:
On, shut the F up, you nitwit! What nonsense did you scribble here on the thread beating about the bush before thinking all girls think a like or like you. The option for the need to have the door opened for something different is the way to go. Even if the poll says otherwise(there is none to ascertain that yet) there is need for the female Thor. There are enough part for the past male character and you can go ahead and continue to watch the past Thor movies without nobody preventing you to do so. There is nothing wrong with that. Only that you're just myopic and silly to understand what I talked about in my previous post.

You must be grossly sick in the head!

Thank you.

Thank your head. I can see you're frustrated because you dropped out of that Jakande school you attended as a youth. For all I care you can stick the female Thor up your behind. For one thing I have my taste as do all enlightened people of the world. I stated my opinion, and didn't hate on anyone who had a different view. Stop throwing big words like myopic when YOU are the definition of such a term. Olodo raised to power 10!!!!

(now PISS OFF)

And don't mention me again unless you want me to tear you another a-hole.
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Aida13:

Thank your head. I can see you're frustrated because you dropped out of that Jakande school you attended as a youth. For all I care you can stick the female Thor up your behind. For one thing I have my taste as do all enlightened people of the world. I stated my opinion, and didn't hate on anyone who had a different view. Stop throwing big words like myopic when YOU are the definition of such a term. Olodo raised to power 10!!!!

(now PISS OFF)

And don't mention me again unless you want me to tear you another a-hole.

What is this biatch talking about? You must be stoned on something! I don't give my precious time to such peasant slum dweller like you. You need to step up to your kind, you i d i o t!
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Aida13: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: What is this biatch talking about? You must be stoned on something! I don't give my precious time to such peasant slum dweller like you. You need to step up to your kind, you i d i o t!

You're talking to your mother. Because if you had respect for your mother, you won't be flinging insults at another female on an online forum. Now go and jump in a soakaway pit and seal yourself inside. The world will be a better place then!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. / BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) / Fatal Arrogance: Yakubu Mohammed Ready To Pay To Get His Scenes Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.