Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ (2088 Views)

M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / " The Freestyle Lounge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by mikuz(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
The revolution will not be televised . . .

2 Likes

Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by airmark(m): 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Welcome Mikuz. Lovin this.

1 Like

Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by JonLamar: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2014
Quickie

Pundits know me truly/ cos of my dope improvemint/ y'all only s.tupid/
you neva made the right move to place yurself @ the top , cos while i take the step . .Ya'll take steps up a storey building!/ ^^

I'm a gad in this/ my bars wicked/ you lack gimmicks/
Your s.hit don't add up . . You can't tally with my statistics!!/

My s.hit top notch i'm boss/ i'm real hot of course/ my name's outchere . . All designers stuff i got/ 'hublot' on my wriss .. This nigga blown . . But if 'You Blow' . . Its that watch i rock/

These son's beta watch fore 'em bodys dropped off/ cos s.hit could get real ugly , horror/ if we squared off , no debate you'd dye here . . Like that spot lost its color!!/

1 Like

Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by 007Bruce: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2014
Nigga, Shut the phuck up!/ I'm evil, Imma eat you for breakfast, your mummy for launch/
you are notting horror/
I spit hot like I'mma deliver wild fire/
Burn mics like smoking vick,tyson,miller and myers/
My punch,lines crack ribs/ than a heavy comedian thrusting on a cervix/
my raps draw attentions, from south to north, west. . . I'm an Art-east/
No one can withstand this sound rap wit/
Any other rapper is just a fool jogging on a cash desk - a counterfeit
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by 007Bruce: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2014
mikuz man, wad up
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by eliminate(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
airmark: Welcome Mikuz. Lovin this.
so watz d thread all about?
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by 007Bruce: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
eliminate: so watz d thread all about?
you can see the topic. you just need to use your brain
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by mikuz(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Got a battle on facebook, before I write, lemme sharpen ma pen . . .

We bring heat to vets like the sun/
Victory against us is hard like having sexx with a nun/
We come out heavy and strong/ moment our verses are done/
. . plus we make niggas scamper . . when we pressing a gun/
Cos we like organisers of Beyonce and Jay Z' tour . . We put gents 'On the run'!/

Y'll are sloppy in texts/ ya rhymes are as boring as pest/ . .
You can't ffuck with the best/
. . cos if y'll 'bark up the wrong tree' . . we ll smash a log on ya chests!/

We sever you tenants/ labour y'll like observing a penance/
. . cos you'd get subjected to 'Corporal' punishment . . if you vex the Lieutenants!/

We chase you with lugers/ and blaze you with two bars/
. . cos y'll are rated as losers/ but we shakers and movers/
So if any nigga give us the cold shoulder . . We'll break his scapula!/

Niggas stay back . . when we shooting a gun/ or tearing goons with the puns/ we never losing to none/
Our arms strong . . we could kill a cow . . by 'grabbing the bull by the horn'!/

Niggas ll start to hate us/ when they realise we popular from Jand to lagos/ and chicks are always glad to mate us . .
I'm so outstanding . . even astrologers see the 'Gem in I' . . ffuck sagittarius!/

I leave rhymers impressed/ cos I'm stylish and blest/
Ffuck ya zodiac sign . . its a 'horror scope' . . when I woo ya chick with terrifying events!/

Niggas fooling about/ ll soon lose a tooth in a bout/
I'm treacherous . . the type that ll take a couple judges on a walk . . just to ensure that 'the jury is out'!/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by IniwavesCME(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
When i step in the game,people keep shoutin ma name,y'all nigga's lame,broken legs is more like the name.
I feel no pain,am resistant to flames,cold as hell,hot as heaven,u got 2 bars when i drop 11.
Y'all nigga's haters,u stl thr while i make sum paper,ama see u later cuz u ain't worth my time like a waiter.
Yh its d real boss,i be lyk rick ross,d clock moving tick tock,he askd me "how u knw", i guess i got tipped off.
WAVES on the beat,i see no defeat,back off bitch,i dnt wana be a snitch,get it mitch.

Its Iniwaves In The Building,Leggo.
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by 007Bruce: 12:06am On Jul 19, 2014
Quick freeze

I flow than the gush of fliud mixtures
you give light punches, your fist must be luminous
Niggas can't stand my shots like a cripple taking nnude pictures
You aint equal up to the task standing on a cupid box!

In your eyes, a stick's stucked to make a big dot so you get a point of view what this gee's got
Your lines aint tight, you'r hitting the space bar on your key-board

Yeah!

I'm the offspring of john and teigen, bytch! I'm a legend!
My essence is to diminish your presence!
Cut your ego's fist, mail it to your box - I bring you dead end(hand)

'Cos

I'm the chosen 1, you are 3quarter like baggies
I light up the game like car keys
I shark beings,
I'm the big fish you and your bandits are packed up like sardines!
I throw pounds of cess on chests, Bytch! I crack ribs

Awesome,

I make the fans clap when I bang ffags on the ground fast like Army boots during match past!

I'mma

Knife and axe your dad's assss, fork your mummy hoe
You dont have the heart for this game, you a dummy, bro
cos you'll die when your ffag mates clap fo yo bloody flow
why?you suck and fly like mosquitoes
when you buy joe, lemme know.

3 Likes

Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by mikuz(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2014
My battle with one Xavier guy on FB . . .

BBitch you pen the wackest BARS IN THE BOARD, you against me is like a knight tryna BATTLE A GOD/
Ill have you dispatched, slammed and HALFED WITH A SWORD, so you better quit writing, cos those "Blurred Lines" ll never be appreciated like Robin Thicke in the GRAMMY AWARD!/

Ffuck this MANNERLESS ASIAN, I bet ya wack crew wrote that GARBAGE YOU SAYING, you've lifted so many weak rhymes and its now dragging you BACK IN THE RATINGS/
Ill bore holes in you when I make the clip CLAP AT YA STATION, cos you'll surely see me put a 9 before Xavier like I'm showcasing BARCA'S FORMATION!/

Ill CUT YOU IN PARTS, would never stop to THOMP YOU WITH BARS, how can you match me when I've already TOPPLED YA A$S/
Ill certainly put a LOSS IN YA STATS, cos you're too soft for a heavyweight title, you still won't get close to the Belt, passing through the ORBIT OF MARS!/

You don't pose a THREAT WITH THE LINES, you might chat 'bout how sick you write but we all know you TELLING A LIE, as it stands you even slacking BETTER THAN LIMES/
But cats know who come FRESH WITH THE RHYMES, so when I pack explosives to blow you up, Ill have B.J up in the air like getting a HEAD IN THE SKY!/
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by mikuz(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2014
Bruce, nice lines!
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Kslib(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2014
Nice lines mikuz!!

I love that 'GEM In I' line----- classic!!!
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by 007Bruce: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2014
mikuz:
But cats know who come FRESH WITH THE RHYMES, so when I pack explosives to blow you up, Ill have B.J up in the air like getting a HEAD IN THE SKY!/
dhope shyte!
Only dhope heads could decipher this - (B.J)blow jobb in the air = getting a head in the sky(sky head). I'm thinking your opponent's named B.J.
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by IniwavesCME(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yo,y'all ready know,ama rain with the snow,bitch its time to laylow,drop that pen hit the boat.
Ballin with ma niggas,yh we gettin bigger,haters wanna pull d trigger,u thinkin too much,Go figure.
Ur gurl ain't nothin but ma bitch,rip her open she gon nid a stitch,wats up teach,....... What It Do!
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Ibime(m): 3:05am On Jul 20, 2014
mikuz: Got a battle on facebook, before I write, lemme sharpen ma pen . . .

We bring heat to vets like the sun/
Victory against us is hard like having sexx with a nun/
We come out heavy and strong/ moment our verses are done/
. . plus we make niggas scamper . . when we pressing a gun/
Cos we like organisers of Beyonce and Jay Z' tour . . We put gents 'On the run'!/

Y'll are sloppy in texts/ ya rhymes are as boring as pest/ . .
You can't ffuck with the best/
. . cos if y'll 'bark up the wrong tree' . . we ll smash a log on ya chests!/

We sever you tenants/ labour y'll like observing a penance/
. . cos you'd get subjected to 'Corporal' punishment . . if you vex the Lieutenants!/

We chase you with lugers/ and blaze you with two bars/
. . cos y'll are rated as losers/ but we shakers and movers/
So if any nigga give us the cold shoulder . . We'll break his scapula!/

Niggas stay back . . when we shooting a gun/ or tearing goons with the puns/ we never losing to none/
Our arms strong . . we could kill a cow . . by 'grabbing the bull by the horn'!/

Niggas ll start to hate us/ when they realise we popular from Jand to lagos/ and chicks are always glad to mate us . .
I'm so outstanding . . even astrologers see the 'Gem in I' . . ffuck sagittarius!/

I leave rhymers impressed/ cos I'm stylish and blest/
Ffuck ya zodiac sign . . its a 'horror scope' . . when I woo ya chick with terrifying events!/

Niggas fooling about/ ll soon lose a tooth in a bout/
I'm treacherous . . the type that ll take a couple judges on a walk . . just to ensure that 'the jury is out'!/

The warm up was too ill. Much better than the actual battle.

Your style is more suited to back and forths than formatted battles. . . I consider back and forths a better test of skill anyway.
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by mikuz(m): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2014
Ibime:

The warm up was too ill. Much better than the actual battle.

Your style is more suited to back and forths than formatted battles. . . I consider back and forths a better test of skill anyway.

Oga you're not the only one who's told me told me that. Ill work on it, to balance the equation. grin
So anything for the boys? I have another battle coming up.
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by 007Bruce: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2014
You don't deliver the asteroid punches. . .
your plastic writtens reached the elastic limit, ricocheting back with drastic hittings
You get amputated like neuropathy victims!

Matching with him is known as child abuse, hommies might puke
while i bump your spinal cord with my bats and maul.
On your head i drop pounds of pot
to crack your skull!

Head rolls when i flip an axe
Quick to give out bars like triggered gats
You kent spit that fast, if you'll deliver clark!
He still the ffag, I'm pounding with killer bars!
Mind darker than Malik Arga's knee cap
Leaving big scars on your six packs when i tear your chest with disc pads!
He's shaking,palms wet,cold feet. .urchin now
he wish he swallow all he spat
Never punching back, an amputee in a boxing match
Your hommies wont help, they all falling back like bunches of lumber jack. . . . .

, . . . .
grin
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2014
I drop it like its hot/
smoking up like a pot/
i be crackin nigga's up biitches laffing their asses out/
wanna jump up on ma cock/tickin 'em like a clock/
rap on ma plate nigga's spoon shiit but i'on give a fork/
beter not be on ma radar or rather on ma list/
like all this lame rapper's callin out for a diss/
my pen made a rapper so cold make ya freeze/
same way i'on need a bladder to y'all pissed/
a nigga got vibe, bringin down tha roof/
i set you all free, i live in tha truth/
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by eliminate(m): 3:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Like ah old man leavinq on pensionz ah make Ur lyf
Miserable n iqnored....we dopez ah true wit brawlinq
we qo on"DR TOURZ"buh dix geek fillz hix sick ah
make hiz "KIDNEYZ"live on "DOCTORZ" n servinq
hix"KID-NEICE"as burnt offerinqz......even If ah
FARM-ASSES dis fellow drop hix poo....lyk said let
HIPHOP b dEAd ah stiLL STORE'KINZ buh as ah LoW
lifE He is hIx alwayz relateD to deFeaT"THE FEET" ah
mean maH junior boiZ school
accesories"STOCKINZ"...when ah brawl ah brawl wit
bARzlarrowz"ur not up to *A- TEEN*"18"ur still
TWELVE so ah call dat CHILD-ABUSE"because if ah
continue z sAid to Be WILD-ACCUSE....dis is just aH
TIp of an IcebErg........ ;DLike ah old man leavinq on
pensionz ah make Ur lyf Miserable n iqnored....we
dopez ah true wit brawlinq we qo on"DR TOURZ"buh
dix geek fillz hix sick ah make hiz "KIDNEYZ"live on
"DOCTORZ" n servinq hix"KID-NEICE"as burnt
offerinqz......even If ah FARM-ASSES dis fellow drop
hix poo....lyk said let HIPHOP b dEAd ah stiLL
STORE'KINZ buh as ah LoW lifE He is hIx alwayz
relateD to deFeaT"THE FEET" ah mean maH junior
boiZ school accesories"STOCKINZ"...when ah brawl
ah brawl wit bARzlarrowz"ur not up to *A-
TEEN*"18"ur still TWELVE so ah call dat CHILD-
ABUSE"because if ah continue z sAid to Be WILD-
ACCUSE....dis is just aH TIp of an IcebErg........
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Kslib(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
i ll confuse u with ma alien flow/den scatter ya head like mad-man dada
severe the tie btw head nd neck / wen ah i pillow ya bed with hungry razors
i ll clone each ya balls/ when i split em to quadruplets with one brutal strike.
wrap ma fist in rough coins, den drive 2ru ya heart after i bribe ya chest with one illegal punch.
Crack-head steer clear off me/even if it means running into death
you feel fly? i ll punch ya face like unresponsive touch screens/den toture till i run ya energy low with black-berry tools.
like pure water sachets, ma mark's all ova the streets/on people's mind like sex... ma exploits in people lip's like saliva..
I free-style with censored swag/
immitate me and i ll show ya ma license to kill.. den blast ya smug face with a big grin!! grin
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Hyenna: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2014
this thread shouldn't be down.
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Limerick: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kslib: Nice lines mikuz!!

I love that 'GEM In I' line----- classic!!!
BlaQbonEZ alReaDy UseD it. . .miKuZ is a sToOpId ffOOol! A bItER
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Limerick:
shockedshockedshocked endtym!
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Cleffwizzy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
We no dae showcase 4 rap :DWe no dae showcase 4 rap
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
mikuz: My battle with one Xavier guy on FB . . .

BBitch you pen the wackest BARS IN THE BOARD, you against me is like a knight tryna BATTLE A GOD/
Ill have you dispatched, slammed and HALFED WITH A SWORD, so you better quit writing, cos those "Blurred Lines" ll never be appreciated like Robin Thicke in the GRAMMY AWARD!/

Ffuck this MANNERLESS ASIAN, I bet ya wack crew wrote that GARBAGE YOU SAYING, you've lifted so many weak rhymes and its now dragging you BACK IN THE RATINGS/
Ill bore holes in you when I make the clip CLAP AT YA STATION, cos you'll surely see me put a 9 before Xavier like I'm showcasing BARCA'S FORMATION!/

Ill CUT YOU IN PARTS, would never stop to THOMP YOU WITH BARS, how can you match me when I've already TOPPLED YA A$S/
Ill certainly put a LOSS IN YA STATS, cos you're too soft for a heavyweight title, you still won't get close to the Belt, passing through the ORBIT OF MARS!/

You don't pose a THREAT WITH THE LINES, you might chat 'bout how sick you write but we all know you TELLING A LIE, as it stands you even slacking BETTER THAN LIMES/

d.ope bars.....what is the name of the group on facebook...i wanna join the group
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by JigsawKillah(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

d.ope bars.....what is the name of the group on facebook...i wanna join the group

guy u too like battle

SAW
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
JigsawKillah:

guy u too like battle

SAW

lol bro..na so
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by JigsawKillah(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

lol bro..na so

no be to battle be the thing....na to learn be the thing oo

SAW
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Although you set codes, I ll’ crack and Decipher when am in the Cipher/
Cos am the Type Of/ guy that spit rhymes with Fangs of Vipers/
When Emcees start Shitting Around……I ll’ get Nannies to put Rappers back in Diapers/
I love the long Range like Snipers/ and the number 9 on my back like Strikers/
They sparred like Tigers but fled as I Jabbed Jaguars/
Now their Hate turned to Love that they ‘wave to me’ like ‘Car Wipers’/
Do I have to remind that am divine with each line am Sketching/
And that I keep it ‘special’ like ‘First Nights of Virgins’/
They say we should ‘stop Violence’, but am Neglecting Advise/ cos females thrill when am ‘Knocking the Guys’/
And like Shakespeare I slit in streets with a Poetic Device/
Beheading every Chicken the Poultry Gives/ while am Awaiting Wealth the Lottery Brings/
And hoping I ‘count my Cash’ solemnly ‘like Rosary Beads’/
I confuse like unsolved Puzzles/ if your ‘hungry for my fists’, you can ‘chop knuckles’/
I pick Mics up with Tight Muscles/ And ‘fuel’ it with words from a ‘mouth shaped like Gas Nozzles’/
In the bathroom they ll’ be fronting with Towels/ so I conquered Consonants lest they attacking with Vowels/
Then ‘shoot a gun in their anus’…………..just to ‘Empty Their Bowels’/
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Kslib(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Limerick:
Oh ok! I guess mikuz has this to answer then.

This is my first time of seeing it though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

*******WARCRAFT: THE FORGOTTEN (Mykali V Aquaman)****** / ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] / Ice Prince Does The Best Freestyle Rap Battles In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.