Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,494 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone (44916 Views)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / Introducing The All New Thl 4000 / Unlock All New Samsung Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by harrysterol(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
yhomz093: I have used z10 and z30 so if you are talking about experience, I have loads of it...
den yu must b misin out †o tel me yu dint enjoy it
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
angela98: Hmm it will be same poor battery life which is associated with all smart phone. I won't buy it, I Dont like the design. The screen is too small for me. I love phablet phones with 5.5" screen. It makes browsing enjoyable.. cool

So if I dash you this phone, you go reject am ?

K. Make I save my Money !
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
texazzpete:

Untrue. BB10 phones take BY FAR the longest time to boot of any of the modern mobile OSes out there.
Shutdown times are atrocious too.

Still, it's an improvement over the BBOS devices but that isn't saying much.

Which part is untrue or you dont know the meaning of untrue? I didn't say its the fastest of all OSes and the guy even only mentioned "hanging..."

Read the guy comment and my reply carefully pls... Have fun!
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by obiscolly(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
frainc: me i no dey fumble o
Na BOLD 6 I dey rock
Lol...no wonder. Go get yourself a BB10 and i promise you'll quit android in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by gmacnoms(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
dridowu: Am new on NL please bro and sis welcome. How can i create a topi ?. But in the order news i don't like bb but i prefer pingberry
No wori 4d topic. Jst tell us d topic, we go hep u dey create am. Anytime u get topic, tell us we go cr8 am.
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by bongolistik(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
dridowu: Am new on NL please bro and sis welcome. How can i create a topi ?. But in the order news i don't like bb but i prefer pingberry
learn d ins and outs of NL especialy what u askd 4 nd oda tins u nid 2 knw abt NL www.highteknology..in/2014/07/nairaland-explore-2-how-to-register.html
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by kurt09(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
heryyy:

You can always get a 3rd party battery, at the moment i am using the ''ZEROLEMON'' Battery for my Samsung Galaxy S5 and with full battery charge with heavy daily use this battery last me 3 solid days and on average use it last approximately 5 days, i order it on Amazon from the US and receive it after 3weeks, i don't worry about low battery anymore, People should google it, you won't regret buying one ! wink
How much?
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by soldierdollar(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
obiscolly: Whoever says that Blackberry is fighting to remain relevant in the smartphone market is either very biased or just waking up from a slumber that dates back to the stone age. That's a battle that has been won since the release of the BlackBerry 10. The worst part is that even Tecno users are making noise angry. I wasn't a big fan of the BBOS platform because of its non ending problems, but since the advent of BB10 it's been a happily-ever-after story. That Barack Obama uses the BlackBerry says a lot wink
I wish most of y'all running your mouths can do a lil research on the number of polls blackberry 10 has won since last year as the best OS. The margin between BB and Android and iOS was unbelievable. I just shake my head for people still talking about battery or hanging issues till now. It shows how informed you are.
Give BlackBerry 2 more years with John Chen and watch the transformation in the BBRY market share and price stability. The previous administration messed things up but BB is back and better. tongue

Pack well
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by chucky234(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Great phone
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by soldierdollar(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
cupid4ig: when u look at those people saying blackberry hangs and battery issues u will found out they are those people who never for once buy a new blackberry. Go to the swap section u will see alot of them swapping for bold 4 and curve 7 that they don't know if it has bn worked on and develop fault before the owner decided to sell it. Then some are people who never have money for nice phone so they ended up getting 15k tecno or manage save upto 20k for second hand phantom 7. But don't blame them though. Their problem is that majority of them are so lazy that they can't even make a research even if u explain from now till tomorrow they will never believe because they can't comprehend a written note. And they can't research. U can check their posts to understand their level of reasoning. So bro stop wasting ur time explaining to them. They can go on YouTube and search for the video and see what it can do
Pack your wheel Barrow under the staircase
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Great phone,bt its nowhere near ios and android
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by soldierdollar(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
cupid4ig: Smh for u. First of all yes fifa 14 works on my z30 second of all I important thing to do than to sit down and start playing soccer in a tiny screen of 5 inches while I have playstation 3 and 32inches led TV at home.

Mtcheeeew . you no even answer one question
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by chelseabmw(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cecediva: Wow...looks good,how much does it cost?

ur profile pics tho ....whewwww cry
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by bedfordng(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
we shall see the impact in the mobile phone market
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Cecediva(f): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
chelseabmw:

ur profile pics tho ....whewwww cry
What happens to it?
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Kimmo(f): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
angela98: Hmm it will be same poor battery life which is associated with all smart phone. I won't buy it, I Dont like the design. The screen is too small for me. I love phablet phones with 5.5" screen. It makes browsing enjoyable.. cool

Then you should try using a Q5, re battery. It's the best one I've ever used. This is the first phone I've ever used that has never gone off from a weak battery.
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
**Dead man walking**
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by obiscolly(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
soldierdollar:

Pack well
Who's this one?? undecided
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by chelseabmw(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cecediva: What happens to it?

i love it..... can we be friends?
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by obidaddy: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Truth is most Nigerians are crazy about blackberry or should I say fixated on blackberry. For many it seem to be a status symbol, but truth is blackberry is behind in the advanced western world, the main smart phone platforms and Os are Android and I phone. That barack obama uses blackberry is because he had always used one right from the highpoint of blackberry and mainly for the secured Os of blackberry which is one strong point of research in motion. For now android, iphone and windows rule. Blackberry is mainly relevant in Nigeria but elsewhere it s more or less obsolete. In other to stay relevant they even offered they ones exclusive bbm across android and ios platforms. Today anyone can use bbm which once upon a time was the exclusive preserve of bb owners

1 Like

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Cecediva(f): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
chelseabmw:

i love it..... can we be friends?
Thanks kiss yea we can
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by harrysterol(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cecediva: Thanks kiss yea we can
i luv it too can you marry me
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Cecediva(f): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
harrysterol: i luv it too can you marry me
Lol...cheesy.what about ur galfriend nahgrin
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by 12month: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
obiscolly:
Lol...no wonder. Go get yourself a BB10 and i promise you'll quit android in 2 weeks.

God forbid bad thing... Still rocking samsung s4...u can't even compare it with q10 or Q5
Dose advance bold5

1 Like

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
obiscolly: Whoever says that Blackberry is fighting to remain relevant in the smartphone market is either very biased or just waking up from a slumber that dates back to the stone age. That's a battle that has been won since the release of the BlackBerry 10. The worst part is that even Tecno users are making noise angry. I wasn't a big fan of the BBOS platform because of its non ending problems, but since the advent of BB10 it's been a happily-ever-after story. That Barack Obama uses the BlackBerry says a lot wink
I wish most of y'all running your mouths can do a lil research on the number of polls blackberry 10 has won since last year as the best OS. The margin between BB and Android and iOS was unbelievable. I just shake my head for people still talking about battery or hanging issues till now. It shows how informed you are.
Give BlackBerry 2 more years with John Chen and watch the transformation in the BBRY market share and price stability. The previous administration messed things up but BB is back and better. tongue
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by chelseabmw(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2014

u on bbm/whatsapp? pls say yessssss
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by obiscolly(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
12month:

God forbid bad thing... Still rocking samsung s4...u can't even compare it with q10 or Q5
Dose advance bold5
Lol... grin S4? Abeg go to the phones section under the BlackBerry 10 thread and see people begging to swap their s4 for bb10 phones. I really wonder how you guys cope. All I do anytime I pick my sister's s4 is shake my head. embarassed
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by jeff1607(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Try sony xperia j d batt lasts like nokia torch

1 Like

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Keky(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
hmmmmmm Cece
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by cupid4ig(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
soldierdollar:

Mtcheeeew . you no even answer one question
then u lack comprehension
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by cupid4ig(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
yhomz093: screenshot?
of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Microsoft has done it again, this time in a big way / Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.