Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

International Firm Recruiting Marketers... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / International Firm Recruiting Marketers... (723 Views)

Graduate Trainee Pharmacists Needed In An International Firm / Jobs At Team Building International Firm / Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Firm Recruiting Marketers... by judaboom: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2014
What I don't understand is how five hundred and something unemployed people view a post about employment opportunity and only a few tens show interest and even bother to ask about it. Yet we keep complaining about lack of jobs. Nigerian youths and those who somehow made it into adulthood without jobs... We all need to change our orientation. Because not only are we limiting our great potentials, we are also setting a bad example for the little ones coming up behind up. Believe me it's not okay to think because you got a Bsc and you're not working off shore or in a bank then it's it okay to seat at home doing nothing, chasing women, getting drunk and probably becoming prematurely a father. Get yourself engaged. The only help we can render to ourselves is advise because it helps our generation grow and it leaves a mark for the younger generations to surpass. If we all lay back being lazy there is no way our children won't end up being lazy... But by the time u take up an initiative and start something especially at a young age, you don't only prove your worth, you might have started something that would save your unborn progeny's. Didn't mean for this article to be this long, I guess I got carried away. Interested persons should send me an email on how to begin ikyesbiss@gmail.com. And this time I'm expecting a rundown of my battery because of all the messages I'd be getting.
Re: International Firm Recruiting Marketers... by princed4real(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2014
Will I get employed
Re: International Firm Recruiting Marketers... by ojun50(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Wht is the name of the company oga?

1 Like

Re: International Firm Recruiting Marketers... by judaboom: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
It is really a pity that Nigerian youths all have big dreams, want to drive big cars, own mansions and have sex with models or celebrities. But a dream can only be realised when you wake up and start working towards it. One simple question you should ask yourself is what have you done towards getting yourself employed? Do you have a dream job? Have you asked yourself if you have the resources to realise that dream? Have you tried to make contacts to help build your resources? Do you know what your responsibilities would be if you get the job? There are a lot of things that are expected from us as job applicants and a lot of us still fail on that test. Most people keep writing job applications for jobs they don't have an inkling as to what they are required to do. I have received a couple of applications but only one person bothered to compile a CV. And addressing this issue, you all have to get your mind right, think of how you want to present yourself, I wrote this post and included an email address where you could ask all the questions you need answered. Posting comments on here doesn't just make you look unqualified and incompetent, it might also deprive others foolish enough to pass up their opportunities. Please again, interested candidates should send a mail to ikyesbiss@gmail.com... If you decide to include a CV, then I think maybe I have somehow managed to impact positively in your life and possibly end your unemployment status... Note: being employed doesn't mean you can't search out other promising options... It is always advisable to have options...
Re: International Firm Recruiting Marketers... by judaboom: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2014
Submit your CV's to ikyesbiss@gmail.com...

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!...I.T Personnel / Mechanical Engineering Job In Oando Nigeria / Wanted!!sales Distributor In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.