Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

I need Tutorial On How To Import Used Gadgets With Just 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I need Tutorial On How To Import Used Gadgets With Just 50k (830 Views)

* / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need Tutorial On How To Import Used Gadgets With Just 50k by Realtol(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm a fresh graduate from the university with no job now. I hate sitting around and asking for money from people; for this, I will be happy if anyone will school me on act of importantation with capital of less than 50k. I have preference for used phones importantation. However, any idea is welcomed.
I'm so grateful for your anticipated ideas and advice.
Re: I need Tutorial On How To Import Used Gadgets With Just 50k by dav8id(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
@Op sorry ooo bro but NA free guide
or paid guide you want?
I put my since 2010 used laptop
and phone importation
experience on a short guide
ebook but mighty .
the downside is the guide is not
free
Re: I need Tutorial On How To Import Used Gadgets With Just 50k by eph12(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Search for the Do It Yourself Importation Guide in this same forum and follow. Maybe if you ask the right questions people will answer you.
Re: I need Tutorial On How To Import Used Gadgets With Just 50k by nollynesta: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Realtol: Hello everyone, I'm a fresh graduate from the university with no job now. I hate sitting around and asking for money from people; for this, I will be happy if anyone will school me on act of importantation with capital of less than 50k. I have preference for used phones importantation. However, any idea is welcomed.
I'm so grateful for your anticipated ideas and advice.
I've been in d business 4 a while now and believe I can be of help 2 u.Call me on 07037663135 or BBM 28D728E4

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me / Confused: My Payoneer Has Been Approved, How Would They Locate My House? / Ford Gives Conditions For Establishing Factory In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.