Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Funny Classroom Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Classroom Joke (991 Views)

Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom / Girl Scratching Her Private Part In The Classroom(video) / Mr Bin's Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Classroom Joke by ladex142(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2006
It is almost an hour and a half since the class started and almost all the student were feeling sleepy with few guys dozing because the teaching was boring. Then there was this guy called James who started off dozing which later translated into a deep sleep, few minute later the whole class had notice that he had slept because he was snoring heavily. Then the teacher called on John saying,

Teacher: John, please wake James up (and John answered)
John:  Why don't you wake him up yourself since you're the one who put him to sleep

cheesy grin wink
Re: Funny Classroom Joke by naijadiva2(f): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2006
i would try that one, but i might get into some trouble if you know what i mean. grin

(1) (Reply)

Take Note / Bar Jokes / Try D Next One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.