Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! (1588 Views)

The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Seun, Ngwankwe &NL's Should Help Me Out, What Is Obj's Political VALUE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Vikky014(f): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan,r u well @all?dnt u knw u can open ur own forum & run it as u lyk, mind u am a new member registerd lastweek,hav been a regular guest!So if u were paid to enter,odas r nt like u!Joblessness @its peak!

2 Likes

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

tell us who this Igbo warlord is.

There is no where one would know, because people bear their real name outside here. But i suspect *freeglobe*.
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Vikky014(f): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
inteli: @op, u r a Sadist!

honestly he is!hav been asking him in one of d threads why he sounds so frustrated in life

1 Like

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
@op your suggestion would have made sense but for your subtle and unkind attack on Ndigbo. Saying Ndigbo started the degeneration of nairaland is a smart way of exonerating yourself and other pretenders like you whose heartbeat boils with bigotry and hate. Ndigbo aren't the problem with Nigeria but those who like you who think everyone must think and believe in what you believe. It's shameful really.

6 Likes

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Vikky014(f): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dis sloan is really frustrated in life,Mind u vikky is a regular guest in dis forum b4 it ws hacked Jst decided to register Lastweek so dt i can comment in one topic i saw in romance section,so stp acting like a sadist

2 Likes

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by 99100(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
The heading 'appear' weighty but its content gibberish.

Trash !!!!"""

Sense + nonsense = nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Vikky014(f): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op So u are also against freedom of speech,pls open ur own forum as u told me earlier dat u dnt stay in NIGERIA,u can copy frm sahara reporters!

1 Like

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by vedd: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Seun should take this observation seriously or he should introduce the "BLOCK" botton.
Some children have turned NL politics section to their 2go page.

1 Like

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by PointB: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
@Op,

How will the new id gather points without posting? And least assume they'll gather points by browsing through section(s) reading, when the run out patience and leave, how will that help Seun's business?

I think the diversity of this site is good, it gives voice to different angles, and all sides. I fail to see the wisdom in asking Seun to sacrifice that natural instinct of human to give voice to their feeling which has led to the growth of his site, on the altar of regulation.

My people say "Let the eagle perch and the hawk also perch." The wisdom of this saying can never be overemphasized.

1 Like

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by anago1000: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

There is no where one would know, because people bear their real name outside here. But i suspect *freeglobe*.

I can't doubt you tho. that animal is loser and cry baby too.
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by bloodykiller: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

I can't doubt you tho. that animal is loser and cry baby too.

bastard of multiple spermm

1 Like

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by anago1000: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

bastard of multiple spermm

I don't engage lost soul sired by Edward disease plagued losers. do you just describe your father up there perfect description of the palmwine tapper if you ask me.
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by bloodykiller: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

do i just describe my father up there perfect description of the palmwine tapper if you ask me.
tell me more

btw

welcome back

1 Like

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by bloodykiller: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
vedd: Seun should take this observation seriously or he should introduce the "BLOCK" botton.
Some children have turned NL politics section to their 2go page.

sharap fool
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by anago1000: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:
tell me more

btw

welcome back

yada! yada!! yada!!!!. I don't do childish games, if them born your cursed father well. let get on the canvass for a curse feast.
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by bloodykiller: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

yada! yada!! yada!!!!. if them born my cursed father well. let get on the canvass for a curse feast.

what?
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by NwaNimo1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan: Seun, you should evolve NL to improve its quality! You may pretend as though you don't notice: a new user makes an ID today and immediately goes to politics section, starts attacking users who have been on NL for ages, starts defending the government of the day PDP to the point of provocation, start defending every useless and annoying policy of the government, etc obviously such ID is a paid hack. I know you may care less because it is all about traffic and money for your business but the quality of your creation is nosediving - the same way Google overtook Yahoo while it kept looking for more quantity while sacrificing quality! I say implement a system where a new ID has to accumulate points say 20 points over the course of months before being able to create new topics or comment on certain posts! This way, only serious people will stay on NL and will create the type of quality content that drew people to NL in 2005 - 2007 when it started.

How else will seun be able to claim to have 1204600 members?

Wake up!

1 Like

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by anago1000: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

what?

cretin goodnight!!! last response losers like you need to be thrown in a shark infested river. you will make a perfect cast in world dumbest criminals on sonymax.
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by bloodykiller: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

losers like me need to be thrown in a shark infested river. i will make a perfect cast in world dumbest criminals on sonymax.

thats record breaking

1 Like

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by FreeGlobe(f): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2014
irony of life. who is talking monikers? sloan aka madamoringo? wonders shall never end
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Sloan: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: Sloan,r u well @all?dnt u knw u can open ur own forum & run it as u lyk, mind u am a new member registerd lastweek,hav been a regular guest!So if u were paid to enter,odas r nt like u!Joblessness @its peak!

Even proper English you cannot speak! Just like your fellow nematodes in Awkanistan!
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Sloan: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2014
FreeGlobe: [s]irony of life. who is talking monikers? sloan aka madamoringo? wonders shall never end[/s]

Wake up from your weed induced madness!
[img]http://shechive.files./2014/02/stoned-stoned-17.jpg?w=500&h=334[/img]
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by Vikky014(f): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2014
Sloan:

Even proper English you cannot speak! Just like your fellow nematodes in Awkanistan!
U r highly ignored*dnt even hv time to view ur profile*cntinue fooling around

1 Like

Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by disloman(m): 7:28am On Jul 17, 2014
Sloan:

Okay, you are trying to be diplomatic but I know that was really blunt. Sometimes THERE is no better way to hammer a point like this home. grin grin One more thing, stop canceling my comments otherwise...! angry angry
FIXED. grin
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by shizzle11(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2014
lamentations of a frustrated and sad yoruba bigot and loser

#spits on the op
Re: New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! by mikolo80: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2014
I dont know what is so difficult in building sloanland where you can curtail freedom of speech to your hearts desire then we see how many visitors your site will get.why foot you open with different i.d's and attack apc,put up money where your mouth is otherwise STFU

(1) (2) (Reply)

The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ / What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! / Obasanjo Still My Father, Says Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.