Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

Jonathan Is Like Ojukwu, Because.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Like Ojukwu, Because.... (786 Views)

Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike / Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Like Ojukwu, Because.... by Sloan: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Retardeenic GE Jonathan is like Ojukwu, because....he pretends to be a commander in chief who sends soldiers, police, nscdc to battle but will never lead them from the front! He knows they may never make it and that is why he refuses to lead the battle from the front, riding on the same model of armoured tanks he has provided for the army! In the past, kings led wars by riding in front, at the very head of the advancing force, giving commands and fighting hard to win because they believe in what they are doing! Like Ojukwu who did the same and ran away to Abidjan, Jona is running away from Chibok and hiding in Abuja when he should be leading the army! So much for a phoney commander in chief title!
Re: Jonathan Is Like Ojukwu, Because.... by bloodykiller: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
you are a vulture

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Like Ojukwu, Because.... by lakpalakpa: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller: My father is a vulture

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Like Ojukwu, Because.... by bloodykiller: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
lakpalakpa:

shocked my mother is a harlot and i use her as a bleeping tool

thats good i love this game

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Like Ojukwu, Because.... by lakpalakpa: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:
My father is a bush pig and I killed him to have monopoly over my dirty and ugly mom's foul smelling putrid Womanliness

grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Like Ojukwu, Because.... by jamaicanoshu(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
THE job of the commander is not to actually fight the battle. His job his the analyse the situation,plan the battles and win before a single shot is fired. All nigerians should read sun tzu Art of war or Book of Lord SHANG before you read quoran or bible. It is way more intelligent and efficient. If these books were studied in all schools in Nigeria ,we would win the world cup and industrialize in no time. See Ethiopia under MELES Zanawi and his military and economic doctrines!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Like Ojukwu, Because.... by bloodykiller: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
lakpalakpa:

grin i bleeped my mother my sister killed my brothers because they denied me my mother's brownish smelly pile infested punanny i share the punaany with my hopless drunk father

yodonminit

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Like Ojukwu, Because.... by Hangard: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan: Retardeenic GE Jonathan is like Ojukwu, because....he pretends to be a commander in chief who sends soldiers, police, nscdc to battle but will never lead them from the front! He knows they may never make it and that is why he refuses to lead the battle from the front, riding on the same model of armoured tanks he has provided for the army! In the past, kings led wars by riding in front, at the very head of the advancing force, giving commands and fighting hard to win because they believe in what they are doing! Like Ojukwu who did the same and ran away to Abidjan, Jona is running away from Chibok and hiding in Abuja when he should be leading the army! So much for a phoney commander in chief title!
You need to visit the Hospital you have been on rampages since yesterday.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Didn't Promise To Rebuild Alaafin’s Palace – Bashorun Of Oyo / Has The Us Synthesized A Cure / Vacine For Ebola. / OSUN 2014: SDP Disowns Omisore Despite Bribe, Says No Pact With PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.