Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids (38676 Views)

The Forgotten Groundnut Pyramids Of Northern Nigeria (Photos) / You Can Own Private Jet With Agriculture – President Jonathan / Groundnut Pyramids In Kano In The 1960's (2) (3) (4)

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by oluamid(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pyramid of imported rice you mean.

Just joking lol grin
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by rigarmortis: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
if not for the efforts of Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, cockROACHES ocrookcha, liar Mohamed, satan of sokoto, midget hell rufai, his royal madness..the emir of kano, lame-ido (in)san(e)usi and the likes....trying hard to discredit GEJ by sabotage, mud slinging propaganda, and the likes, president GEJ will be one of the best we ever had.

remember that his greatest problem is boko, which is guerrilla warfare financed by well placed individuals in the locality, this is currently sapping energy, finance, lives and morale, but he still finds time to deliver.

fvck you haters hating for no reason.

other that the fact that a boy from an area is president, y'all can stand in a straight line and jerk off into a giant bucket...then drown in it.

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Babaji111(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
A President posing in front of few rice bags. Let him restore peace in the NE states millions of these pyramids will be cultivated for our great country. Anyways, bravo for his little efforts in Agriculture.
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by kobonaire(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
NwaNimo1: Is 'Goodluck' having a 'Sh.iit' and using 'Bush' to wipe his ar.ssse? - You decide (click like if you think he's having a Sh.iit)
No .... but I do think your brain is having a shît.

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Still don't knw what to comment.....
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by oluamid(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
rigarmortis: if not for the efforts of Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, cockROACHES ocrookcha, liar Mohamed, satan of sokoto, midget hell rufai, his royal madness..the emir of kano, lame-ido (in)san(e)usi and the likes....trying hard to discredit GEJ by sabotage, mud slinging propaganda, and the likes, president GEJ will be one of the best we ever had.

remember that his greatest problem is boko, which is guerrilla warfare financed by well placed individuals in the locality, this is currently sapping energy, finance, lives and morale, but he still finds time to deliver.

fvck you haters hating for no reason.

other that the fact that a boy from an area is president, y'all can stand in a straight line and jerk off into a giant bucket...then drown in it.

In order words, anyone who is not in PDP, a lover of GEJ, or in govt is the reason for Boko Haram?

Lol. Now that's some deep shitz.

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by GGfadar(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
omenka: The height of a typical bag of rice lying down is approximately 40cm. Now, multiply that figure by seven and divide it by 100, then tell me your president stands over 2.8metres tall!!!!

What a sham! What a shame!
-----------------------------------------------------
Av U ever seen a bag of rice in ya life ?
I doubt it,
SLOWPOKE grin

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Anacksunamun: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
HowFar:

Are you a midjet in real life? Whats your obsession with height?
gringringringrin

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by talk2cj08(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Don't misunderstand me as I bear no grudge against you in whatever form or guise. Never before nor anytime in the future.

Now to your question.

One is about Nigerian government policy on agriculture and its significance on the economy while the Atiku Plastic Industry is a personal investment.

You have this misconception about government, politics and opposition. Government is not a person and Goodluck Jonathan is currently the President of Nigeria until his terms runs out or is
removed legally through political process.

Bros why replying her u would have allowed her to rant in penury
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by ocelot2006(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
After so many years, the rice pyramids reappear. Well done GEJ.

Haters, go dance SEKEM on a live power transmission line.
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by talk2cj08(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Don't misunderstand me as I bear no grudge against you in whatever form or guise. Never before nor anytime in the future.

Now to your question.

One is about Nigerian government policy on agriculture and its significance on the economy while the Atiku Plastic Industry is a personal investment.

You have this misconception about government, politics and opposition. Government is not a person and Goodluck Jonathan is currently the President of Nigeria until his terms runs out or is removed legally through political process.

Bros why replying her u would have allowed her to rant in penury
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Ericardo7(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
omenka: The height of a typical bag of rice lying down is approximately 40cm. Now, multiply that figure by seven and divide it by 100, then tell me your president stands over 2.8metres tall!!!!

What a sham! What a shame!
if I say u dey mad e go be like say I dey insult u...shebi dem Photoshop the man shadow...Ur stupidity sha....oga ooo

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by omenka(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
stexsy: why are you this dull? Must u express ur ignorant everytime?
embarassed
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by englishmart(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
dont8: [size=43pt]Only you waka come o[/size]
my guy Na only me o. How many we for dey before?
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
God bless the stakeholders that makes this possible ( the farmers,processors and government)
Opportunity for Nigerians to take advantage of this revolutions going on in agribusiness.
i hope this articles will show you to opportunities.

www.nairaland.com/1792387/3-reasons-why-next-dangote

www.nairaland.com/1806976/processing-agroproducts-fastlane-making-millions
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by mfonjones: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
omenka: This is the worst photoshop I've ever seen my entire life!!! Our president has been miraculously transformed into a goliath, standing as tall as seven bags of rice stacked on one another!!! Even the shadow is a dead give away!! Oloshi, ndiara jatijati!!!

Op I never thought you could be this fraudulent!! If I were you, I'd concentrate on my governor who can't seem to pay primary school teachers over 8mnths salary arrears!!

What a pile of crocodile dung!
Worst thread ever!
ur a massive FOOL

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by ugotuf(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
mascot87: Why all this Photoshoped duplicated bags of rice @ d background of GEJS picture? undecided
Videos is what we need now not all this CorelDRAWED cut & paste rice background
Better go for an eye test bros. grin grin grin
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by purplekayc(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Has the price.of RICEchanged,?
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by ugotuf(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
purplekayc: Has the price.of RICEchanged,?
Things are looking up.
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by justiade4uu(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
God give us food to eat.
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by ThankGodEdeh(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
fresh air tins
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pyramids of Nigerian rice indeed! They are Short pyramids . cool
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Just to say; there is absolutely nothing to lie about. my family has been eating local rice since d beginning of this year, if u ain't told it's local rice u won't know. Fresh air indeed!
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by basilo101: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Ngwakwe I created a thread on Job Creation by Atiku, and you were quick in moving it the Investment section. My question is what is this one doing on politics section? Ngwakwe answer me. Thank you!
johnathan is a political office holder, atiku is not
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by BabaO2: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
noblezone:

Are you really this allergic to progress and prosperity or just pretending?
But where is the pyramid?
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by kennydee05(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Could you please compare this 1960's Kano Groundnut pyramid to 2014 Nassarawa Rice Pyramid? Check the height, G-Pyramid is real development while R-Pyramid is development in deceit. GEJ enough of propaganda governance.
Chai their iz god ooooo!!!

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2014
God bless Mr president
God bless Nigeria
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by goalburner(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Good to see more pictures. I take back my comments. cool
Are u Berem?
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2014
goalburner:
Are u Berem?
no I am not!

See How Palm Oil Is Produced (Photos) / My Cucumber And Tomatoes Farm In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Rotimi Williams, The Owner Of 2nd Largest Rice Farm In Nigeria