Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids (38675 Views)

The Forgotten Groundnut Pyramids Of Northern Nigeria (Photos) / You Can Own Private Jet With Agriculture – President Jonathan / Groundnut Pyramids In Kano In The 1960's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by goalburner(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2014
MzJackBaueress: no I am not!
I don't trust ur answer, leme ask the guy that quoted u. your reg is new and you seem to know more about mods. I need to knw why people are changin monikers
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by goalburner(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2014
Nobleval: berem is loyal now tongue
Is she Berem?
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2014
goalburner:
Is she Berem?
yes.
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by goalburner(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2014
Nobleval: yes.
Thanks bro, you can't believe I asked her and she denied
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2014
goalburner:
Thanks bro, you can't believe I asked her and she denied
lmaogrin they are denying their identities now.

1 Like

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Tex42(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
a welcome development.GEJ has always been the frontier of every leap we take into a new horizon as an emerging economic world power.what a visionary leader,grinding out results amidst opposition forces. gat diz for u haters;u can kiss jona's rice sh*tin ass.
in oda news,how do i quote more than one comment at a time(already quote comment).
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Revolva(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Omo bag of rice still cost oga jonathan ooo not to talk of bag of garri
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Shmoney: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
b
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by SenatorJames(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
musiwa112: grin
I know it is hard for some of you to believe my story of Western Nigeria.. that western nigeria was not part of Nigeria.. This is close to the Kainji dam... Which they cut into Niger state.. You can see Yoruba names. We were not part of Nigeria/

Here is one of the place IBB cut into Niger state from kwara because he wanted to collect NEPA money for niger state,

You can see Yoruba names..

This is another problem, you are taken people land and land is a big issue in nigeria. And it will lead to the same problem of flood that you see from the cameroon end.

I'm really interested in your comment, but couldn't comprehend what you typed. Can you expantiate better?
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Ikengawo: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seun needs to learn how to do IP bans on Musiwa
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by gangb(f): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
@omenka I am wondering if you went to school, because those bags are lying horizontally so what are you using to calculate is it the height or the width of the bag? arriving at 2.8meters. obviously he is taller than the stacked bags of rice and it is not Photoshop. Learn to appreciate good things and speak the truth. In agriculture he has done Well.
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by ochejoseph(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
God Bless President Jonathan
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Preprobiotics: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Shikini: 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
I remember this ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Palm Oil Is Produced (Photos) / My Cucumber And Tomatoes Farm In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Rotimi Williams, The Owner Of 2nd Largest Rice Farm In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.