Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:39 PM

Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. (5125 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
I have been datin a lady for more than a year and we were talkin about marriage. we had a fight about a month ago, which was partly my fault. she said I was knowing her too much and I said its up to her how much she wants me to knw. she got angry that I should not have said its up to her. After some days she said we should brake up. I asked her to forgive me which she did but she said she needed so much space. please what is the meaning of so much space? its a month tomorrow and she still does not talk to me.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by raziboi(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
ib55: please m in dare need of advise. I hv been datin a lady for more than a yr n we were talkin abot marriage. we had a fight abot a month ago, which was partly my fault. she said I was knwin her too much and I said its up to her hw much she wants me to knw. she got angry tht I shld nt hv said its up to her. After some days she said we shld brake up. I asked het to forgive me which she did buh she said she needed so much space. please what is the meaning of so much space? its a month tommor and she still does not talk to me.

English

1 Like

Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dytbabe: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
She not into u
She doesn't know how to tell u
She can't marry u

4 Likes

Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
dytbabe: She not into u
She doesn't know how to tell u
She can't marry u
but I asked her if she wants us to end it. and she said no she just needs so much space at the moment.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dytbabe: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
ib55:
but I asked her if she wants us to end it. and she said no she just needs so much space at the moment.

U must have bn so good to her and she finding it hard to tell u.
Ok ask her how much more space she needs

5 Likes

Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
dytbabe:

U must have bn so good to her and she finding it hard to tell u.
Ok ask her how much more space she needs
exactly I hv been too good to her to a fault. and we always talk about issues we cant even go for a whole day without talkin and now we goin a month. so wha shld I do if she says she does not knw how much space she needs.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dytbabe: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
ib55:
exactly I hv been too good to her to a fault. and we always talk about issues we cant even go for a whole day without talkin and now we goin a month. so wha shld I do if she says she does not knw how much space she needs.

U can't kill ursef over a woman that don't want u no more, she either testing u*foolish test* to know if u will stay or go OR she found solace in the arms of another man*u know sometimes we women wanna have everyth before settling down*

The choice is urs
Stay or move on

1 Like

Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
dytbabe:

U can't kill ursef over a woman that don't want u no more, she either testing u*foolish test* to know if u will stay or go OR she found solace in the arms of another man*u know sometimes we women wanna have everyth before settling down*

The choice is urs
Stay or move on
it seems lyk u knw exactly what's goin on In my relationship. I have a feelin she is testin me *foolish test as u said. or she found solace in some1 for d tym buh does not want to let me go and end up makin a mistake.
but am really hurtin dont knw wha to do cos I love n care for her and I knw she loves me too. sha b4 the fight, n we still cool buh we dont talk only messages once in awhile.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dytbabe: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
ib55:
it seems lyk u knw exactly what's goin on In my relationship. I have a feelin she is testin me *foolish test as u said. or she found solace in some1 for d tym buh does not want to let me go and end up makin a mistake.
but am really hurtin dont knw wha to do cos I love n care for her and I knw she loves me too. sha b4 the fight, n we still cool buh we dont talk only messages once in awhile.

Let the foolish test lead u to the arms of another woman, the sayin 'u don't know what u have until u loose it'

Oh well, depends on u, stay and keep havin slpness nights and eventually develop hatred towards women for u not being wise at an earlier stage OR u jst pick ur self up and act like aman that u are

I understand how it feels to be deep in love, bt then u have to help ursef, we can't always be lucky to have a reciprocating partner, love with ur hrt and use ur head is the watchword

Only u know where its biting u

Goodluck on ur choice

6 Likes

Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
dytbabe:

Let the foolish test lead u to the arms of another woman, the sayin 'u don't know what u have until u loose it'

Oh well, depends on u, stay and keep havin slpness nights and eventually develop hatred towards women for u not being wise at an earlier stage OR u jst pick ur self up and act like aman that u are

I understand how it feels to be deep in love, bt then u have to help ursef, we can't always be lucky to have a reciprocating partner, love with ur hrt and use ur head is the watchword

Only u know where its biting u

Goodluck on ur choice

I am so grateful for your advice its really going to help me make my choice. m glad I came to nairaland with this and thank you for being there.

1 Like

Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dytbabe: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
ib55:
I am so grateful for your advice its really going to help me make my choice. m glad I came to nairaland with this and thank you for being there.

I am glad I cld be of help
It only takes whom been there to know half of what u feel

Take it easy pls, its not gonna be so easy
*smiles*
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
dytbabe:

I am glad I cld be of help
It only takes whom been there to know half of what u feel

Take it easy pls, its not gonna be so easy
*smiles*
yeah oohhh its nt easy. I have never been in this situation romantically. thts y m findin it hard to think straight. it is really messing me up.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dytbabe: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
ib55:
yeah oohhh its nt easy. I have never been in this situation romantically. thts y m findin it hard to think straight. it is really messing me up.

U don't have to say
I have been there
I locked up and cried
Bt I moved one, u can only transfer love to be free frm ur ex, by doin that, it will be so easy for u

Get busy, hang out, ger a frnd to talk to, as in abt this issue, it will help a lot. After a while u see u getting over her.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Dykecosby: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Had a similar experience, the truth is that she seems not to see you as the same person any longer after the feud, it will take her some time for things to come back to normal depending on her temperament. I suppose she is still a very young girl prolly less than 23, you do not need to persuade her, just be normal, do not act desperate and do not discuss love with her and how you feel, if she really loves you the feelings will grow after a while. Women lose their feelings for the man they promised to love once they get hurt by same person..... Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dytbabe: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op
What exactly did u do?
Cheated?
Lied?
Said some really hurtful things?
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
dytbabe:

U don't have to say
I have been there
I locked up and cried
Bt I moved one, u can only transfer love to be free frm ur ex, by doin that, it will be so easy for u

Get busy, hang out, ger a frnd to talk to, as in abt this issue, it will help a lot. After a while u see u getting over her.
yh thts d thing I need s frn I can talk to abot it. thts y m so happy u talkin to me right nw wish u culd always b here. cos I really value ur advise
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
dytbabe: Op
What exactly did u do?
Cheated?
Lied?
Said some really hurtful things?
none of the above thts d thing tht hurts me more. All I did was say 'it's up to you.'
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dytbabe: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
ib55:
yh thts d thing I need s frn I can talk to abot it. thts y m so happy u talkin to me right nw wish u culd always b here. cos I really value ur advise

Am always here
Jst call on me and I will be there
Bt don't fall in love with me oo
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
dytbabe:

Am always here
grin grin grin grin
hahahahaja dont worry m alrady fallin for u. just hope u can catch me.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
dytbabe:

Am always here
grin grin grin grin
on a more serious note how can I cal on u whn I need more advice cos I wanna update u whats goin. cos I followed ur advice n asked her how much more space she needed.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by mencade5(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
another is also fvcking ur lady with you. He is even fvcking her better and harder.

3 Likes

Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dytbabe: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
ib55:
on a more serious note how can I cal on u whn I need more advice cos I wanna update u whats goin. cos I followed ur advice n asked her how much more space she needed.

Update this thread or quote me
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
dytbabe:

owk thks will do tht.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by mencade5(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
ib55:
oga dytbabe is my woman. She always abides by my instructions, i told her to help your situation.

Its free sha. Be wise as a man, goodluck with your choice.

+enters shower with my her+ tongue

1 Like

Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
mencade5: oga dytbabe is my woman. She always abides by my instructions, i told her to help your situation.

Its free sha. Be wise as a man, goodluck with your choice.

+enters shower with my her+ tongue
guy cool down m suffering frm a brkn hrt m nt here tryn to hit on any babe. just wanted advice n I got it.
so help me thank her since na u say may she help me.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by lokito: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dykecosby: Had a similar experience, the truth is that she seems not to see you as the same person any longer after the feud, it will take her some time for things to come back to normal depending on her temperament. I suppose she is still a very young girl prolly less than 23, you do not need to persuade her, just be normal, do not act desperate and do not discuss love with her and how you feel, if she really loves you the feelings will grow after a while. Women lose their feelings for the man they promised to love once they get hurt by same person..... Goodluck!

True talk. But if she truly loves him, she'd forgive him and make up. Then OP should avoid hurting her again. If she doesn't try to make up then you MR. OP would have to move on and wish her well. It's quite hurtful to lose a loved one tho. Life goes on
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by mencade5(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
ib55:
guy cool down m suffering frm a brkn hrt m nt here tryn to hit on any babe. just wanted advice n I got it.
so help me thank her since na u say may she help me.
my baby is quite experienced. Just as she says. To me, i feel you lady has been enjoying someone else's deek.

Stop to being nice to her. Change your nice ways and be a man.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 17, 2014
am still trying to look for the issue here And am yet to find it
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 17, 2014
dytbabe:

she just replayed my msg. she says till we meet face to face cos we actually leave in diff countrie. tht face to face resolvin things is better. and we are nt goin to meet till endin nxt month. so wha sld I do?
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 17, 2014
*clears throat* she's gone.and please,don't chase after her,else,you will loose more..move on.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dytbabe: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2014
ib55:

she just replayed my msg. she says till we meet face to face cos we actually leave in diff countrie. tht face to face resolvin things is better. and we are nt goin to meet till endin nxt month. so wha sld I do?

Cool then
Wait till mnth end
Don't get too emotional
Be calm
*hugs*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. / Who Will Miss Me,Besides Feel Like Dropping This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.