Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC (26253 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos / Pro-amaechi Lawmakers To Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Eldavido1: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
arewafederation:

Time shall tell.

let's keep our fingers cross...!!!
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by engrsyer(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop living in the past my brother, a lot of water has passed under the bridge. jonathan's introduction of politics of exclusion, hate and religious intolerance couple with his incompetency, would be his waterloo in 2015. Remember, the elections are few months away, yet he has not declared his intention to vie. I think you should be worried.
u jus dey blab because of sey smthn neva enter ur centre of gravity. U jus b lyk guinea fowl wey don c man den go com dey raise e fyn feathers up for attraction but I pity u. Maybe wen smthn don enta ur hole nai u go get sense. Vulture lyk u.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by tomakint: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
egift: OP, why put this type of news now. Do you want to leave Men of the Coven suspended in the middle of the room. grin grin
Tell me what is cheering about this news now, Amaechi is only grabbing at straw knowing fully well the tsunami sweeping across his unfortunate HayPeeShit-controlled States will soon knock at his door....so tell me, what's funny?

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by SOUNDKING: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
A flock of sheep led by a lion can defeat a pride of lion led by a sheep.....

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by arewafederation: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Eldavido1:

let's keep our fingers cross...!!!

I wonder after so much denigrating of northerners by Jonathan's camp, you folks still count on our votes? I will be disappointed if Jonathan gets 10% of votes in any state in the north. Religion may not play out well for Jona this time around.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Mogidi: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Amaechi, Chime and Tinubu are my eternal mentors! Haterz go and die!

Now I see why you're here 24hrs defending Tinubu, I hope he pays you more than a bag of rice.

The rest of us just do it for free, killing supporters of APC is fun.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by bloodykiller: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
arewafederation:

Oya, let me get inside my cage as a billy goat

be fast

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by tomakint: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Eldavido1:

Don't be too sure. Cause I see him getting substantial votes from places such as southern kaduna, southern Gombe, southern kebbi and Niger and northern Christian dominated areas.
Quit lecturing the 'APC dolts' for once they are filled with bitterness and too blind to see. Elections is just 7 months away, after the election, I see them coming here to wail as usual....you can quote me! Jonathan has declared his 2nd term ambition discreetly to remain till 2019!

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Eldavido1: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
arewafederation:

I wonder after so much denigrating of northerners by Jonathan's camp, you folks still count on our votes? I will be disappointed if Jonathan gets 10% of votes in any state in the north. Religion may not play out well for Jona this time around.

Bros I am from kaduna state, southern kaduna to be precise. So I can tell you about the mood in my area. Jonathan wining is already a done deal.

6 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by tomakint: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

be fast
I swear, this guy is funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by bloodykiller: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
tomakint:
I swear, this guy is funny grin grin grin

go and sleep its almost 12
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by bloodykiller: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mogidi:

Now I see why you're here 24hrs defending Tinubu, I hope he pays you more than a bag of rice.

The rest of us just do it free, killing supporters of APC is fun.

and am a trained killer
noting beats the fun I'm enjoying already
nice quote

10000000+ likes

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by tomakint: 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

go and sleep its almost 12
Ok grin grin .......keep slaying them Janjaweedians grin

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 17, 2014
One got to RESPECT this Amaechi guy, he looks delicate but has "balls of steel"and looks very focused and hard working. Fearlessly took on the President, his wife and their allies incl. the CP Mbu sending him packing. Leaves many wondering what he has under his pillow. A definition of a dynamite in a sense.

He and is wife could make a formidable power couple as President & First lady. The wife is dignified, assertive and not a "pushover". APC needs to consider this couple if they really want to win.

Putting forward this guy would amount only to the great "divide and conquer" strategy (Apartheid, one of the most crude but successful minority driven political strategies in the world) that would leave;

1) The South divided
- (easier to support their own)

2) The East Confused - (likes buy-ins, find it hard not to
work with alliances particularly in politics and would not like to be on the wrong side of power. So leaves them vulnerable with the only option to negotiate )

3) The West Mesmerized
- (Anyone but Jonah. The need for a candidate that looks better than current leader)

4)The North Reasoning - (they do not really want Nigeria to divide, lost presidency is better than a divided Nigeria)

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 17, 2014
BluIvy: One got to RESPECT this Amaechi guy, he looks delicate but has "balls of steel"and looks very focused and hard working. Fearlessly took on the President, his wife and their allies incl. the CP Mbu sending him packing. Leaves many wondering what he has under his pillow. A definition of a dynamite in a sense.

He and is wife could make a formidable power couple as President & First lady. The wife is dignified, assertive and not a "pushover". PAC needs to consider this couple if they really want to win.

Putting forward this guy would amount only to the great "divide and conquer" strategy (Apartheid, one of the most crude but successful minority driven political strategies in the world) that would leave;

1) The South divided
- (easier to support their own)

2) The East Confused - (likes buy-ins, find it hard not to
work with alliances particularly in politics and would not like to be on the wrong side of power. So leave them.with option to negotiate )

3) The West Mesmerized
- (Anyone but Jonah. The need for a candidate that looks better than current leader)

4)The North Reasoning - (they do not really want Nigeria to divide, lost presidency is better than a divided Nigeria)

What do you understand about Nigerian politics you foreigner?
It's actually more complicated than what you read online/ on Nairaland.

Who before the election, would think PDP could claim successfuly claim Ekiti state ?

6 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by seanet02: 4:46am On Jul 17, 2014
engrsyer: Has Amaechi decamped to APC officially? Gov. Amaechi told members of Armour Personel Carrier(APC) like Tinubu, Buhari, Liar, et al dat what he's doing now is not declaration dat when he wants to declare either to remain in PDP or decamp to APC he will use d Abiyesimaka stadium(New Stadium) building at his Ubima town also on dat day dat he will invite the president to come. With his statement which he vomitted, I see CRA as a coward, blasphemer, hipocrites which can not stand on his words which he vomitted. As for the lawmakers soon dey shall meet their waterloo.
Please face front and stop spewing crap
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by meltech(m): 4:47am On Jul 17, 2014
amaechi and his pro kinikon... are just being afraid of GEGs 1 strategy of many.... just wait and see what will happen. its not only HA that can sack a governor, just wait and see!
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 17, 2014
Largas:
What do you understand about Nigerian politics you foreigner?
It's actually more complicated than what you read online/ on Nairaland.

Who before the election, would think PDP could claim successfuly claim Ekiti state ?

This is a strategy dear, meant to redesign the status quo.

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 17, 2014
BluIvy:

This is a strategy dear, meant to redesign the status core.
Forget that strategy it ain't happening.
I don't think that strategy will ever work out.
APC has just lost two states in one month.
Before the year runs out, they will have lost about three more to PDP.
It's not a strategy, it is fate on course.
grin

5 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 17, 2014
Largas:
Forget that strategy it ain't happening.
I don't think that strategy will ever work out.
APC has just lost two states in one month.
Before the year runs out, they will have lost about three more to PDP.
It's not a strategy, it is fate on course.
grin

I am not talking about states elections rather national and the strategy is not implemented yet, is it? How can you judge a strategy before its implementation without faulting the strategy itself?

Am I lying though about the results that such move would have on each region?

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 17, 2014
BluIvy:

I am not talking about states elections rather national and the strategy is not implemented yet, is it? How can you judge a strategy before its implementation without faulting the strategy itself?

Am I lying though about the results ostensibly such move in each region?
LOL. Such a newbie.
You now understand why I stated earlier that you understand little or nothing about Nigerian politics?
Or maybe you make things up in your mind from the nonsense you read online.

So long National election is concerned, states deliver. If PDP have 20 states out of 36 states. They are about sure to gather 80Percent votes from those 20 PDP states during Presidential election.

Governors silently do the politicking and delivering for the President during the Presidential election, meanwhile the media feed masses with nonsense!
Ever wondered why Mr Clueless is hell bent on winning more states to PDP?

5 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2014
I don't know why i have become irritated with Rivers politics! I no go go gree na im dey tear trouser!

Amaechi has seen what has happened in Adamawa, and what will happen in nassarawa hence this development!

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Adetula1(m): 6:41am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Thats why i dont pity Nyako that much! He needs to learn how to fight dirty! It will be near impossible for Jonathan to impeach Oshiomole and Amaechi now without incurring the wrath of Nigerians. That mumu nyako just rolled over for the fedora wearing thief.
Na wa oooo.....you sound very angry and hungry,get something to eat for more strength because the battle is at preliminary stage.In God's Name why cry more than Nyako?

6 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by akereconfi: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2014
egift: OP, why put this type of news now. Do you want to leave Men of the Coven suspended in the middle of the room. grin grin

Fool atleast now you have seen something to enliven your deflated egotistical. Serial Liar and Loser
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2014
Largas:
LOL. Such a newbie.
You now understand why I stated earlier that you understand little or nothing about Nigerian politics?
Or maybe you make things up in your mind from the nonsense you read online.

So long National election is concerned, states deliver. If PDP have 20 states out of 36 states. They are about sure to gather 80Percent votes from those 20 PDP states during Presidential election.

Governors silently do the politicking and delivering for the President during the Presidential election, meanwhile the media feed masses with nonsense!
Ever wondered why Mr Clueless is hell bent on winning more states to PDP?

But you are the Mumu here, why didn't jonathan win kano and kastina under PDP governors in 2011? And why did he win Lagos, Edo under APC? Some of you still live in 2011 while we are approaching 2015! You should have quoted me, so that I can lecture a block head like you! Idiat!

4 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by gebest: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2014
Good job boys.
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by texaco1: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2014
PhenomenonVFX: Amaechi is in APC.
25 lawmakers are pro-Amaechi.
The 25 defected to APC.

Yup. I think I will wait till there is actually a news.
those lawmakers will be back in pdp by december once they realise that amaechi can't guarantee them political survival once he steps down in 2015

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2014
Rotimi Amaechi is an epitome of a dogged fighter. Every step the NYSE bell ringer takes against him makes him popular.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

But you are the Mumu here, why didn't jonathan win kano and kastina under PDP governors in 2011? And why did he win Lagos, Edo under APC? Some of you still live in 2011 while we are approaching 2015! You should have quoted me, so that I can lecture a block head like you! Idiat!
SMH

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Giannakopoulos(f): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2014
Amaechi looking older than his age because of politics,he shouldn't relent his effort,lest GEJ pay those lawmakers to re-defect to PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police / We Are All Sowore - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.