Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa (3226 Views)

For A Matured Single Lady Please / Single Lady Looking For Husband / Lady Please Can I Ask You Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by hotmess: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2008
I am interested in US ladies because I live here and its just easier if we can see each other with ease.

I am educated, single gentleman, ***Very Good Looking (Take Chris Browns skin and paste it on Akon s body, that would be me)*** and well focused in my life. I am a good Igbo man and will like to get married eventually if we both feel its right.

Please love Nigeria and be open to going back and settling in Nigeria eventually although this is not a must, Be willing to understand that I am thinking about it seriously, 

Please don't be self centered because I am very giving and selfless,

Please be hopelessly romantic and don't be too stiff. Aim higher but live a simple life style because I do and plan to remain that way,

Please be funny, it will only get better if you were,

Be God Fearing, But don't be obsessed to the point that it starts affecting your thinking, If you go to one of those churches you know what i mean. I am God fearing but I don't want that, 

Please write and introduce yourself, picture will be appreciated. Send to kmojoo@yahoo.com

To further answer questions:

Where in the US?  There are 50 states. : I am a consultant so I fly around the continental states. I was in canada last year, Does not matter as long the love is "Real" I will fly anywhere for my girl,

How old are you?: 26, will be 27, December 1st.

How many wives back home do you have?: I don't have any wife back home but i have been in relationships, I was raised well, "I am a good man"

Do you have your papers?: I am on H1B Professional class worker, filling through my employer next year,

How old should the woman be?: "18-30"

How far away from you should she live?: Not an Issue

Are  you willing to travel or pay for her to travel to you?: She needs to be independent/we can discuss this if the love is real,

Are you looking for a Nigerian woman, born here or there?: Does not matter,

Are you looking for any race, color or birth place? Race is not important but Nigerian lady gets first preference

Why not update your profile with your picture?: I will e-mail my picture when I get your mail and interested in your story. Please don't ask this question if you don't have a picture on your profile,

I would expect that girls would be killing themselves over you. Why are you different?:      I am not different from most guys, but I would say, that at this point in my life, I am beginning to take relationship seriously, Getting laid is not an issue for me but I don't want that anymore. I have dismissed all the ladies that felt like they "own" me before posting this thread, It will only make things better when I find her,
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by sistawoman: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2008
Where in the US? There are 50 states.

How old are you?

How many wives back home do you have?

Do you have your papers?

How old should the woman be?

How far away from you should she live?

Are you willing to travel or pay for her to travel to you?

Are you looking for a Nigerian woman, born here or there?

Are you looking for any race, color or birth place?

Just some of the questions that still need to be answered to narrow your search a little bit.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jaybee3(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2008
R u lookin for a wifey or you wanna give peeps advice?
ur request is somewhat unclear

Btw, try posting ur pix and u might get one of NL's larvly sistas on ya case
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by carnal: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2008
@hotmess,sistawoman has raised some important questions,pls give answers and that will give us a better lead.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by CYclone1(f): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2008
Sounds more like you're advising them girls undecided  
The points there and what you want may be a good match, but you didn't edit it enough to suit your case.

This is what you get when you copy and paste from some website.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by hotmess: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2008
sistawoman:

Where in the US? There are 50 states.

How old are you?

How many wives back home do you have?

Do you have your papers?

How old should the woman be?

How far away from you should she live?

Are you willing to travel or pay for her to travel to you?

Are you looking for a Nigerian woman, born here or there?

Are you looking for any race, color or birth place?

Just some of the questions that still need to be answered to narrow your search a little bit.

I have updated the thread
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by Busta(f): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2008
Why not update your profile with your picture? at least that help a great deal.

what part of naija are you from?

what about Canada . . ?
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jennykadri: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2008
hehehehehe busta,e be like say u wan apply grin grin grin grin
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by Busta(f): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2008
hehehehe . . . Jenny kadri . . .no burn my cable o! grin

make e answer the question first.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by spikedcylinder: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2008
Awww. . . . one of the few that actually sounds genuine.
I have a question though. If you are all you say your are and more, I would expect that girls would be killing themselves over you. Why are you different? Just curious o.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jaybee3(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
Chei c sistas queing up. d guy is 2 gud to be true jare.
i dare u to post ya pics
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by smooooooth: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2008
sistawoman, wetin dey happen, are u trying to jump boat, cos all those your questions are suspicious.

@ poster,hey mista, u travel around the world u know see woman, then na this small NL u hope to get, berra count your ribs if he complete, cos i don dey suspect say your own complete for body. u know wetin that imply now.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by chamotex(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2008
All u ladies, berra queue up and start sending ur applications sharp sharp, be doing shakara there

dont u know there is scarcity of males out there . . . . . . . . . . .

GRAB ONE WHILE YOU CAN!!!
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by agaba123(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2008
The guy could be real, u never can tell
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by spikedcylinder: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2008
jay bee:

Chei c sistas queing up. d guy is 2 good to be true jare.
i dare u to post ya pics

Me I was just making inquiries on Busta's behalf o! tongue
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by agaba123(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

wella grin
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by sistawoman: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2008
smooooooth:

sistawoman, wetin dey happen, are u trying to jump boat, because all those your questions are suspicious.

Just trying to help the sistas out. My second husband and i have not been married yet. Let me marry him first and see how he works out before i look for husband #3.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jaybee3(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

don't be shy na. it's allowed oh
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jennykadri: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

u dey hiaaa dey make enquiries on bustas behalf,wen i sure say d busta don send d guy mail already grin tongue

chamotex:

All u ladies, berra queue up and start sending ur applications sharp sharp, be doing shakara there

don't u know there is scarcity of males out there . . . . . . . . . . .

GRAB ONE WHILE YOU CAN!!!

u,u never give good advise,never grin grin grin grin
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by Busta(f): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2008
hehehehe . . . . see me see wahala o.

so now busta is the scape goat?
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by spikedcylinder: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2008
No o! My relationship status is fine. [s]I don't want my daddy to beat me[/s]. tongue

Its purely for Busta grin
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by smooooooth: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2008
sistawoman:

Just trying to help the sistas out. My second husband and i have not been married yet. Let me marry him first and see how he works out before i look for husband #3.

hmmmmmmmmmm, that explains much,
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by Busta(f): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

No o! My relationship status is fine. [s]I don't want my daddy to beat me[/s]. tongue

Its purely for Busta grin

Since when did Sly become you daddy?
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by smooooooth: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2008
Busta:

Since when did Sly become you daddy?
since he started tapping that arse
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by chamotex(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2008
smooooooth:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jennykadri: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2008
smooooooth:

wetin concern u,fyneboi?

@spike

so u and nld's play boi,dey roll grin grin grin grin

@busta

thanks for d info
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by smooooooth: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2008
chei! all of them don silent, i am sure they are mailing the guy now, with complete CV with picture attach.

sistawoman,
busta
spikedcylinder
jenny kad

where una go now.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by davidylan4(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2008
first one i've read that i thot was really genuine. I wont be surprised if he's gotten so many responses now  grin
Only downside is you insisted she must be living in the US . . . u just disappointed a large number of women reading this. tongue
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jennykadri: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2008
smooooooth:

chei! all of them don silent, i am sure they are mailing the guy now, with complete CV with picture attach.

sistawoman,
busta
spikedcylinder
jenny kad

where una go now.

u know u r a dunce ,seh u know?has anybody ever told u dat?yea?ok im d upteenth person?ok i understand

infact i think u is a gay,cos d way u r handling these matter and putting it on ur head is suspicious

abeg apply ,and stop being shy
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by princeonx: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
would have made more sense if you're here looking for a naija or an African girl but if race, colour and location no matter to you then I don't get it! Are there no girls in whatever city or state you live and travel to?
And my guy your description dey too warm hot to go online looking for a girl unless if it just like your name HOTMESS
Anyway, good luck!

Jenny no talk say I don come with bad mouth Oh na true I dey yearn
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by smooooooth: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2008
jennykadri:

u know u r a dunce ,seh u know?has anybody ever told u that?yea?ok I'm d upteenth person?ok i understand

infact i think u is a gay,because d way u r handling these matter and putting it on ur head is suspicious

abeg apply ,and stop being shy

haba! wetin happen, did we have a failed marriage in our first life. why the sudden out burst. i think u taking this too personal. i mean u of all undunce people should know a joke when it comes.

i have long suspected you got some thing on me, let it out so we can move on and be friends since we caught in this small community for now, and we gonna keep bumping into each other.

and i still wanna know why u went dead for a while if u werent really mailing the guy.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jennykadri: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2008
prince_onx:

would have made more sense if you're here looking for a naija or an African girl but if race, colour and location no matter to you then I don't get it! Are there no girls in whatever city or state you live and travel to?
And my guy your description dey too warm hot to go online looking for a girl unless if it just like your name HOTMESS
Anyway, good luck!

Jenny no talk say I don come with bad mouth Oh na true I dey yearn

ROTFLMAO onye ojooooo grin grin grin grin grin  see as u finish d guys name

smooooooth:

haba! wetin happen, did we have a failed marriage in our first life. why the sudden out burst. i think u taking this too personal. i mean u of all undunce people should know a joke when it comes. 

i have long suspected you got some thing on me, let it out so we can move on and be friends since we caught in this small community for now, and we going to keep bumping into each other.

and i still want to know why u went dead for a while if u werent really mailing the guy.

can i ignore u,i know u don't mind if i ignore u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Ur Number, Get Laid! / I Need A Woman To Call My Wife This Year / I Need A Young Girl In Enugu/nsukka For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.