Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa (3260 Views)

For A Matured Single Lady Please / Single Lady Looking For Husband / Lady Please Can I Ask You Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by spikedcylinder: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2008
Sly? Who is that? I don't know what person o! Abeg no put sand sand for my garri o!

Jenny, I know you are ever ready for gbeborun, God don cash u! tongue
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by spikedcylinder: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2008
smooooooth:

since he started tapping that arse

You and your gibberish. undecided
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by princeonx: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2008
@smoooooooooooooooth add more ooooooooooo went dead for a while?

people have other things to do you know!
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by Busta(f): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2008
see how you people are taking a different turn with this topic.

I neva mentioned that I was looking o . . .I only asked a question and una don conclude finish.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jennykadri: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2008
prince_onx:

@smoooooooooooooooth add more ooooooooooo went dead for a while?

people have other things to do you know!

leave am,him think say na everybody jobless,im at work ,posting and working at d same time,just because i no post,one kid is already posting wat will i call it?thrash? undecided
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by busybody20: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2008

How old should the woman be?: "18-30"

I'm 31 dis yr but meet the other qualities. grin  Can i still apply?
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by smooooooth: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2008
[quote author=jennykadri link=topic=181608.msg2924493#msg2924493 date=1223654312
can i ignore u,i know u don't mind if i ignore u
[/quote]

i do mind dear, cos you know i have a soft spot for ya,  kiss

[quote author=spikedcylinder link=topic=181608.msg2924507#msg2924507 date=1223654469]
You and your gibberish. undecided

hey spikey, no vex, just adding some humour to busta's comment. didnt mean any harm.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by hotmess: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2008
busybody20:

I'm 31 this yr but meet the other qualities. grin  Can i still apply?

You may apply  smiley
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by smooooooth: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2008
hey u fairy, prince ox abi wetin be your name, berra scratch your balls if your hands dey free, u dey craze.

and jenny, the fact say my love for u dey trek, no mean say u go dey call me kid everytime, check my age. i reach to born u. stop am o.
me too i na work i dey, so no one is jobless abeg.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jennykadri: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
@Smoooooooth

cool,but sm jokes r way too expensive to be called a joke

u might think its a joke,but sm of us dont
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by smooooooth: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2008
jennykadri:

@Smoooooooth

cool,but sm jokes r way too expensive to be called a joke

u might think its a joke,but sm of us don't
i think what u got on me was a post i mentioned your persona life innit, i apologised then and still do.

well i get it, i will check my jokes henceforth, so sorry house,anyone that i have offended sorry

hey prince ox , u can stop scratching your balls and post, but watch what u post from now on.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by spikedcylinder: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2008
smooooooth:

hey spikey, no vex, just adding some humour to busta's comment. didnt mean any harm.

Humour can sometimes be very painful. You need to check first.

Its all good sha. smiley
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by sistawoman: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2008
i have been working at the office, planning Jaybee and I wedding and trying to keep up with the boards.
I am soo busy with this second husband to be bothered with finding another man.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by AmakaOne(f): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2008
I still cannot understand why someone would come to a place like NL to meet a significant other?

maybe I still need to live a little and c how the world works but this one pass me sha

still confused
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by sistawoman: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2008
AMAKAONE:

I still cannot understand why someone would come to a place like NL to meet a significant other?

maybe I still need to live a little and c how the world works but this one pass me sha

still confused

I found Jay bee here. You can find love here even if by force. wink
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by rubi(f): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2008
O ya single women/girls send application ASAP husband don land for NL
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jaybee3(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2008
@sistawoman
ain't u a darling?
miss ya
can't wait to get home tonight. it's def real/confirmed that love can certainly be found on NL
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by spikedcylinder: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2008
AMAKAONE:

still confused

Especially one who claims to be all that and more. Hence my original question which the guy never answered.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by agaba123(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2008
lipsrsealed
keep planning
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by Okeamu1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2008
This guy might be fake
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by sistawoman: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2008
why dont you email him for us and get a pic then tell us if he is fake
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by hotmess: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Especially one who claims to be all that and more. Hence my original question which the guy never answered.

I am not claiming anything and I don't need to prove anything to anyone, If you are interested in the thread, e-mail me. Regarding your original question, I have an update on the original thread
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jennykadri: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2008
Oke_amu:

This guy might be fake

ROTFLMSGBO oh gawddd oke amu,which kain name u dey use as ur username grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by agaba123(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2008
Gi na amu. ebe amu di, jenny ga-adi grin

Meanwhile na that name draw me come this thread. Oke amu indeed.

How big if I may ask?

topic
the guy is not fake. Try your luck ,luck
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jennykadri: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2008
agaba leave me ooo,who no like better thing grin grin grin
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by agaba123(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2008
I no hold you abeg before mr.jenny go vex.
Stop shouting now. I no hold you oooo grin grin
You too de shout for pleasure . . .the man go soon hear am
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jennykadri: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2008
LMAO agaba u no well grin grin grin grin grin

onye mad
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by chika98: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2008
Where your pic then? Put it on your profile for everyone to see. Email you ke?
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by RichyBlacK(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2008
@poster,

I'll advice that you check out Naija babes living in Naija. Many of the babes in the US are girl-friend material but definitely not wife material.

Also, since you're Igbo, I know that some of your relatives will want you to marry an Igbo chic, however, look beyond ethnicity. Though you're still a young man, I'll tell you this: if you know what you want in a woman, you'll identify it in her whether she's from India, Nigeria or Jamaica.

Your situation is not uncommon in the US. Many Naija professionals are looking for Naija wife-materials but they no see. Some have given up and settled down with our AA sisters (I no blame them at all), others have got themselves White babes, while the rest have gone for Asians, Latinos and Caribbean babes.

If you're really serious about getting a Naija wife, please go back to Naija and choose carefully.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by chika98: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2008
Go back to naija ke??
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by nguage(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2008
Goodluck finding a sane woman with a screename like hot mess.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jaybee3(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2008
was just about to ask the same question.
go back to naija to choose from those that are for sale abi. na so d thing easy reach.
desperation brings mistakes which inturn turns to catastrophy.

After buying one from naij (maybe from his village) then he'D come back to NL complaining about how they aren't getting on and her lack of command of english language (uneducated)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Singles In The Us. / Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? / I Need A Mature Lady For A Sex Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.