Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:58 PM

Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa (3227 Views)

For A Matured Single Lady Please / Single Lady Looking For Husband / Lady Please Can I Ask You Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by agaba123(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2008
RichyBlacK:

@poster,

I'll advice that you check out Naija babes living in Naija. Many of the babes in the US are girl-friend material but definitely not wife material.

Also, since you're Igbo, I know that some of your relatives will want you to marry an Igbo chic, however, look beyond ethnicity. Though you're still a young man, I'll tell you this: if you know what you want in a woman, you'll identify it in her whether she's from India, Nigeria or Jamaica.

Your situation is not uncommon in the US. Many Naija professionals are looking for Naija wife-materials but they no see. Some have given up and settled down with our AA sisters (I no blame them at all), others have got themselves White babes, while the rest have gone for Asians, Latinos and Caribbean babes.

If you're really serious about getting a Naija wife, please go back to Naija and choose carefully.

You cannot be wronger. In fact this is the[b] wrongest[/b] statement I have read from you

The devil in the CITY is better than the angel in the BUSH. 
Be careful poster.  Most of our naija babes in naija do not know what romance is except going to mr.Biggs grin grin. Will not talk again before I get stoned.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by debosky(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2008
agaba no be for Mr Biggs you meet your own madam? so why you come dey diss naija chicks? grin grin
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by KarmaMod(f): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2008
I'll advice that you check out Naija babes living in Naija. Many of the babes in the US are girl-friend material but definitely not wife material.

Lmao, is that why when they bring these "wife material" women over, they end up murdering them?
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2008
RichyBlacK:

@poster,

The men are no better.
Life-taking SOBs
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by agaba123(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2008
debo
abeg no start ooo grin grin hehehe na for nairaland I go find mine abeg. I am still looking
n-guage:

Goodluck finding a sane woman with a screename like hot mess.
He never said he is a saint. That is why he is not looking for mary amaka.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by sistawoman: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2008
jay bee:

was just about to ask the same question.
go back to naija to choose from those that are for sale abi. na so d thing easy reach.
desperation brings mistakes which inturn turns to catastrophy.

After buying one from naij (maybe from his village) then he'D come back to NL complaining about how they aren't getting on and her lack of command of english language (uneducated)

Is this what you plan for me Jay bee? cry cry cry cry

After i have worked so hard to get your love? cry cry cry After i have shown you over and over again that i love you and your Nigerian culture? cry cry cry cry

You plan to just trade me in for a girl back home? cry cry cry

I thought what we had was true love cry cry cry

((((((sistas)))))))))) I need some love.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by RichyBlacK(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2008
jay bee:

was just about to ask the same question.
go back to naija to choose from those that are for sale abi. na so d thing easy reach.
desperation brings mistakes which inturn turns to catastrophy.

After buying one from naij (maybe from his village) then he'D come back to NL complaining about how they aren't getting on and her lack of command of english language (uneducated)

It's simple arithmetic. The guy prefers a Naija babe. I will outline my argument:

*Naija has approximately 140 million Nigerians

*On the other hand, Nigerian immigrants in the US are approximately 600,000 (nonlinear extrapolation from US 1990 and US 2000 census figures)

*Assuming the proportion of Nigerian girls 18-35 are similar for both populations - those in Naija and those in the US

*Then the comparison ratio is 140 to 0.6 or 233 to 1

*So, for every marriageable Naija girl in America, there are 233 in Naija.

*Furthermore, the US is over ten times the size of Nigeria (compare US:9,826,630 sq km to Nigeria:923,768 sq km)

*Assuming the non-homogeneity of the population distribution is comparable between America and Nigeria (resulting in comparable quasi-homogenous population distributions)

*Then the effective ratio becomes more abysmal for any Naija guy looking for a Naija girl to marry in America

*For every geographically-close Naija girl a Naija man finds in America, there are 2,330 geographically-close girls in Nigeria
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2008
Must you ppl make every thread boring with ya jargons? *roll eyes*
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by RichyBlacK(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
I know we are all from a society that does not appreciate numbers (no wonder they still billions and some don't understand the magnitude of the thievery). But we have to look at the numbers and see the difficulty for a Naija man living in America who wants to marry a Naija babe.

There are way more Naija babes in Naija than in America! That is the fact. That alone, and there are many more reasons, is enough reason to abandon the project and head home.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by RichyBlacK(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Must you people make every thread boring with ya jargons? *roll eyes*

When did simple arithmetic become jargon?
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by RichyBlacK(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lmao, is that why when they bring these "wife material" women over, they end up murdering them?

Nope, those men are just murderers. Don't forget also that some of those unfortunate couples met in the US.

The vast majority of marriages between Nigerians who met in Naija and now live in the US have been successful. Many of their kids are now posting messages on Nairaland.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2008
[s]First, you had the audacity to make a senseless statement, which I find quite funny.

Second, thinking you actually have some hard facts to back it up, you came up with that.

You know what, forget it smiley I expected nothing less from a Naija man smiley

oya, back to topic.[/s]
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by RichyBlacK(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

[s]First, you had the audacity to make a senseless statement, which I find quite funny.

Second, thinking you actually have some hard facts to back it up, you came up with that.

You know what, forget it smiley I expected nothing less from a Naija man smiley

oya, back to topic.[/s]

[s]You're crazy! Am I not entitled to make statements? Did I abuse you? You must be the senseless dolt! Instead of you to appreciate simple arithmetic you're akatarizing yourself, shying away from numbers, with that yeye "I ain't going to act White" attitude. Nonsense![/s]
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jennykadri: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2008
RichyBlacK:

[s]You're crazy! Am I not entitled to make statements? Did I abuse you? You must be the senseless dolt! Instead of you to appreciate simple arithmetic you're akatarizing yourself, shying away from numbers, with that yeye "I ain't going to act White" attitude. Nonsense![/s]

ny wetin dey pump ur blood? undecided cool down 4 d babe jooo cool
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2008
RichyBlacK:

You're titled to your statement ofcourse, but sometimes, one must think before opening one's mouth or fingers.

Anywaz, back to topic. Well, you've made your point. You met jakujaku women because were or prolly is still one jaku jaku man.
whatever, get back to topic, will ya? wink atta boy!
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by davidylan4(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2008
na wa, my very own honorable uncle mugu na im una dey yab so. Make una stop am o.

Uncle how far now? grin
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by RichyBlacK(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2008
jennykadri:

ny wetin dey pump ur blood? undecided cool down 4 d babe jooo cool

I don cool down since far back. I really don't like women who think they have some right to abuse men. I posted my argument and she ridiculed it by referring to it as "jargon" - no problem, it's all cool. Then she started a strike-through yab; I only responded in kind.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by RichyBlacK(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2008
davidylan*:

na wa, my very own honorable uncle mugu na I'm una dey yab so. Make una stop am o.

Uncle how far now? grin

I know say you get soft spot for some of these quick-mouth babes grin.

But you gast to show more respect to your uncle; how far?
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2008
RichyBlacK:

I really don't like women who think they have some right to abuse men.
And you think women find senseless man favorable? shior undecided
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by RichyBlacK(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

You're titled to your statement ofcourse, but sometimes, one must think before opening one's mouth or fingers.

Anywaz, back to topic. Well, you've made your point. You met jakujaku women because were or prolly is still one jaku jaku man.
whatever, get back to topic, will ya? wink atta boy!

You didn't even get my point. Not too surprised though.

My point:

For a Naija man who has consciously decided to marry a Naija babe, his chances of meeting one in the US are very small compared to meeting one in Nigeria. This holds true for every other nationality, e.g. there are more Indians in India than there are in America. There are more Nigerians in Nigeria than there are Nigerians in America.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by KarmaMod(f): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
Nope, those men are just murderers. Don't forget also that some of those unfortunate couples met in the US.

No. these men went to Naija cos they claimed the women there were "trained better" and they got here and they murdered them cos it turns out that they werent "trained" (according to their laws) either.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Not too surprised though.
Like I said, think before you type na.
Have I misinterpreted your point enough to not surprise you?

RichyBlacK:

For a Naija man who has consciously decided to marry a Naija babe, his chances of meeting one in the US are very small compared to meeting one in Nigeria. This holds true for every other nationality, e.g. there are more Indians in India than there are in America. There are more Nigerians in Nigeria than there are Nigerians in America.
Seems like you do not "get" yourself.

does your explanation correspond to this statement?
Many of the babes in the US are girl-friend material but definitely not wife material.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by davidylan4(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

And you think women find senseless man favorable? shior undecided

Shuo?  shocked Stop am o.

RichyBlacK:

I know say you get soft spot for some of these quick-mouth babes grin.

But you gast to show more respect to your uncle; how far?

Uncle, see as i prostrate for you.  grin
No be my fault o, dem just dey resemble me abi.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by RichyBlacK(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2008
@Ruby_Pearl,

I made the statement regarding Naija babes in America based on my personal experience and observation, and those of my friends and colleagues. I admit, no scientific or statistical study was carried out.

You look around you. See how elements of the American society have bastardized marriage. You know the divorce rate, you know the ugliness of custody battles, you know the games people play in court, you've seen the mysterious murders, you know the paternity issues, you see Maury, you see Divorce Court, you read the news, and you know the truth.

I agree that some marriages based on my suggestion have failed; however, I'm certain that the failure rate of those marriages is less than the failure rate in the general population.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2008
RichyBlacK:

@Ruby_Pearl,

I made the statement regarding Naija babes in America based on my personal experience and observation, and those of my friends and colleagues. I admit, no scientific or statistical study was carried out.

You look around you. See how elements of the American society have bastardized marriage. You know the divorce rate, you know the ugliness of custody battles, you know the games people play in court, you've seen the mysterious murders, you know the paternity issues, you see Maury, you see Divorce Court, you read the news, and you know the truth.

I agree that some marriages based on my suggestion have failed; however, I'm certain that the failure rate of those marriages is less than the failure rate in the general population.

I cannot believe this.
So based on this shows, you concluded that Naija women abroad are same way?
ughhhhhhh, you make me sick!
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by KarmaMod(f): 12:17am On Oct 11, 2008
Lmao he's taking advice from maury yet he wants people to respect/take him seriously

If Naija channels could afford to do their own Maury, you'd die of shame.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by Busybody2(f): 2:38am On Oct 11, 2008
busybody20:

I'm 31 this yr but meet the other qualities. grin  Can i still apply?

[s]Get your grubby mitts off him, I saw him first[/s] angry angry angry

What a disgrace. See as you dey beg man shocked shocked shocked You no dey shame grin grin grin
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by na2day2(m): 7:17am On Oct 11, 2008
Where in the US? There are 50 states. = Baltimore, MD wink wink wink

How old are you? = 57

How many wives back home do you have? = 36 in nigeria with one mistress in abuja cool cool cool cool

Do you have your papers? = More than that smiley

How old should the woman be? = kai! that one na jamb question undecided undecided

How far away from you should she live?

Are you willing to travel or pay for her to travel to you? = yes

Are you looking for a Nigerian woman, born here or there? = they are all God pikins grin grin grin grin

Are you looking for any race, color or birth place? = i can be very diversified in taste

Just some of the questions that still need to be answered to narrow your search a little bit. = hope this narrows it down tongue tongue
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by spikedcylinder: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2008
I don't buy the whole go back to Nigeria argument. Have you seen what girls do here these days? You go fear! The devil you know is berra o.
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jennykadri: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I cannot believe this.
So based on this shows, you concluded that Naija women abroad are same way?
ughhhhhhh, you make me sick!

seriously i just read dat reply

richyblack go to nigeria and see what the so called mannered girls do there
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by RichyBlacK(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennykadri:

seriously i just read that reply

richyblack go to nigeria and see what the so called mannered girls do there

Like what? Naija girls in America do a lot of bad things too. Don't condemn our Naija girls back home abeg.

The bottom line is that for every Naija girl a Naija guy comes in contact with in America, there 2,330 Naija girls in Nigeria.

The ratio 2,330:1 is overwhelmingly significant and cannot be ignored.

If you want to buy shoes, why go to a strip mall store (with patapata 50 shoes) instead of a Famous Footwear mega store and enjoy the huge variety (thousands of shoes from hundreds of brands to choose from)?

Those hips numbers don't lie grin
Re: Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by jennikadri: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2008
ever heard of d devil u knw,is beta dan d angel u do not know richy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need A Woman To Call My Wife This Year / I Need A Young Girl In Enugu/nsukka For Marriage / Meet A Rich Woman To Spoil You This Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.