Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) (5143 Views)

Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Sloan: 12:02am On Jul 17, 2014
I will not go to Sambisa forest but I am the C-in-C wearing a 5 star general army fatigue - GEJ.

What do Nigerians think??

8 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by FreeGlobe(f): 12:12am On Jul 17, 2014
Nigerians think you and your killer gang should go rot in Sambisa forest. Sambisa forest is not presidential. Tell Buhari and tinubu your masters to hold their next boko haram meeting in sambisa forest

39 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Sloan: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2014
See as the thing pain am ^^^. Coward wearing army fatigue! Jonaclueless cannot point out Sambisa on a map even if it were photocopied into his brains! He pain free gobe or free hobo, the shameless flattie slut! grin grin grin

31 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by FreeGlobe(f): 12:18am On Jul 17, 2014
sloan is madamoringo.. loser, get a life. Jonathan will go to Sambisa forest immediately after Emir of kano becomes a christian grin grin

18 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Sloan: 12:23am On Jul 17, 2014
FreeGlobe: [s]sloan is madamoringo.. loser, get a life. Jonathan will go to Sambisa forest immediately after Emir of kano becomes a christian grin grin[/s]

You make no sense! Are you the clueless president hiding under the moniker? I know you are the cowardly GEJ hiding under a female moniker! Well, the whole world is waiting for your arrival to lead your army to Sambisa but you are a coward anyway!

22 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:02am On Jul 17, 2014
did obama go to osama's house to capture him?

did george bush go to the cave where sadaam husseini was captured?

did the president of sudan capture the nyanya bomblast mastermind himself?

if the answer to the above QUESTIONS is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then anybody saying GEJ should enter sambisa is simply an uneducated, sentimental bigot who is more interested in the game of charcter assasination than in the interest of NIGERIA as a country.

NONSENSE........if e vex u 2015 sell your papa land, property,wife and children and contest for the presidential post

NOTE am not in PDP or APC

angry

51 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by aljharem(m): 1:25am On Jul 17, 2014
FreeGlobe: Nigerians think you and your killer gang should go rot in Sambisa forest. Sambisa forest is not presidential. Tell Buhari and tinubu your masters to hold their next boko haram meeting in sambisa forest

very good !!!

@OP

How do you expect your president to go to a forest ? Are you normal ? undecided

11 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Vansnickers: 3:59am On Jul 17, 2014
FreeGlobe: Nigerians think you and your killer gang should go rot in Sambisa forest. Sambisa forest is not presidential. Tell Buhari and tinubu your masters to hold their next boko haram meeting in sambisa forest

You're a big fool!!!

I pity what ever comes out of your womb.

11 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by HowFar: 4:16am On Jul 17, 2014
FreeGlobe: sloan is madamoringo.. loser, get a life. Jonathan will go to Sambisa forest immediately after Emir of kano becomes a christian grin grin

GBAM!!!

This fine girl you too much ja re.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by HowFar: 4:18am On Jul 17, 2014
Vansnickers:

You're a big fool!!!

You should pity your inability to produce spermatozoa.

11 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:29am On Jul 17, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: did obama go to osama's house to capture him?

then anybody saying GEJ should enter sambisa is simply an uneducated, sentimental bigot who is more interested in the game of charcter assasination than in the interest of NIGERIA as a country.

NONSENSE........if e vex u 2015 sell your papa land, property,wife and children and contest for the presidential post

angry
if u are not APC or PDP, u shld either be VIP or RIP...
The world wanted ur royal daftness to give the orders for the soldiers to storm this forest...
Even the foreign aids were refused..
What da fucck sef?

Now, maybe he wanted to go himself...

If u are not a daft as ur royal daftness, u shld realise dt, 'bring back our girls' addressed to ur president aint for him to go to the forest but to take real actions. Instead, ur group if daft entities were interpreting it as him fronting the mission...

Mtcheeewww!!!!
Bunch of water-filled skulls

6 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 17, 2014
What difference would it make if he enters the forest. Abeg let's be reasonable n mature in our thoughts

1 Like

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Sibrah: 4:44am On Jul 17, 2014
All party dispute is to be settled within the party. Nigerians did not sign 8 yrs North and South Presidential rotation agreement.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by anago1000: 4:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Vansnickers:

You're a big fool!!!

the fvckhead is male like that, the doofus is only hiding under a female thingy because of the fear of ban from the mods.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by cyril83(m): 4:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Look at dickson the heavy giant, jonathan and his unskilled soldiers be like ants for where dickson dey.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by disloman(m): 4:59am On Jul 17, 2014

angry
Now I knw u were daft.Didn't Obama visited d army stationed at iraq n Afghanistan ni?Nigerians r nt saying he should go to sambisa forest but should av visited where d girls were kidnapped n show solidarity.I hate doing this cos I xpect a 5yrs old kid should understand this thing.Nt grown up kids whose tribalism n sentiment av killed their sense of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by arewafederation: 5:27am On Jul 17, 2014

angry

You are comparing American presidents not visiting another continent with cowardly Jones who can't visit a town in his own country?
This your logic get as e be. Help me give yourself a dirty slap.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Firefire(m): 6:33am On Jul 17, 2014

angry

well-said. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Firefire(m): 6:36am On Jul 17, 2014
FreeGlobe: sloan is madamoringo.. loser, get a life. Jonathan will go to Sambisa forest immediately after Emir of kano becomes a christian grin grin

You use google catch the runaway grin keep exposing the hidding pots cool
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Hangard: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

the fvckhead is male like that, the doofus is only hiding under a female thingy because of the fear of ban from the mods.

And you think the mods don't ban women you are a person.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by 500GP: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2014
ALL HAIL THE FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH - GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by hushmail: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2014
gej wont go

we know say una don arrange accident for am

God protect our president!!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by experimentist: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2014
Na God go punish dis foolish indecision weakling of a president.. After killing hundred of thousand soul before knowing you suppose to go on counter offensive! This man deserve a bullet in his low brain..

4 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by priscaoge(f): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2014
Well Said Dear! 524863Likesgringrin. Don't mind some modafvckersundecidedTruth cannot be hidden 4ever.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2014
It is obvious most, if not all, PDP supporters don't know what is meant by Commander-in-Chief, and what it entails.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by odeebee: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2014

I support u and am PDP. GEJ for life presido

Hw many of our past leaders wore d khaki to addres d military btw obj n umaru

angry
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by taurus21: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2014
I feel the anger, the fear, frustration, hurt, hopelessness of the average Nigerian its spreading everyday and it seems we've all fallen for the intrigues of Boko haram, that's been their plan from the onset to get Nigerians on themselves,with the north blaming the east, the west against the east, and so on and so forth and it seems as if Boko haram has succeeded But it surely will blow up in their faces very soon because Never have I seen darkness prevail against light, it can only try but will surely be overcomed at the end. Boko haram shall pass and Nigeria will remain united come what may.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Iykopee(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2014
useless thread
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by bloodykiller: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2014
Sloan: See as the thing pain am ^^^. Coward wearing army fatigue! Jonaclueless cannot point out Sambisa on a map even if it were photocopied into his brains! He pain free gobe or free hobo, the shameless flattie slut! grin grin grin

sloan is a vuture whose mother is a popular harlot

1 Like

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by bloodykiller: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: It is obvious most, if not all, PDP supporters don't know what is meant by Commander-in-Chief, and what it entails.

thunder blast your moro.nic head there

bastard vulture

2 Likes

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Keky(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Well Said Dear! 524863Likesgringrin. Don't mind some modafvckersundecidedTruth cannot be hidden 4ever.
Prisca Baby
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by EasternLeopard: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2014
You guys want to kill GEJ as you killed IRONSI.

Some people are comparing Obama with GEJ but failed to tell the world how loyal the Americans are and how disloyal Northern Nigerian military officers are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks / Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike / Analysis Of Each Geopolitical Zone By Unemployment Rate (source: NBS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.