Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Where Is YOUWIN, SURE-P, Committe On Subsidy Fraud? All The Other Committees? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is YOUWIN, SURE-P, Committe On Subsidy Fraud? All The Other Committees? (598 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / 2015 Budget: Reps Query Illegal N222b On Subsidy / Subsidy 101: Q &A On Subsidy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is YOUWIN, SURE-P, Committe On Subsidy Fraud? All The Other Committees? by Sloan: 12:18am On Jul 17, 2014
Where is YOUWIN, SURE-P, Committe on subsidy fraud? All the other committees? Have you heard anything about these deceptive manipulations of Jonathan Goatluck recently? Nack me the torry here, let me see more of this government's fhoolishness!

1 Like

Re: Where Is YOUWIN, SURE-P, Committe On Subsidy Fraud? All The Other Committees? by yinchar(m): 6:05am On Jul 17, 2014
Whats your problem nah our oil and money....GEJ TILL 2023
Re: Where Is YOUWIN, SURE-P, Committe On Subsidy Fraud? All The Other Committees? by samoks(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2014
Sloan: Where is YOUWIN, SURE-P, Committe on subsidy fraud? All the other committees? Have you heard anything about these deceptive manipulations of Jonathan Goatluck recently? Nack me the torry here, let me see more of this government's fhoolishness!

Why is nairaland filled with adults with 5-year-olds brain these days.

With all due respect, can't you make your point without insulting the President? Don't you have respect for authority? Is this how you address your father at home?

How will you feel if someone else addressed your father as daft and foolish? Please listen to your conscience, except you have murdered it.

Its just an advice, I didn't mean any harm. And I expect you to show maturity and take correction, or proof me right by raining insult(s) on me for telling you the truth.

1 Like

Re: Where Is YOUWIN, SURE-P, Committe On Subsidy Fraud? All The Other Committees? by sholatech(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2014
The post itself is erroneous. There is,for instance no committee on YOUWIN. He sure doesn't know how any of these project works. Beneficiaries are all over the country! For YOUWIN, u need only Google to answer all your questions and can call their customer care numbers or visit their secretariat. Wonder who really is daft!

1 Like

Re: Where Is YOUWIN, SURE-P, Committe On Subsidy Fraud? All The Other Committees? by blacksta(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2014
it is was Fraud from onset

After GEJ tenure , what GEJ/Cohorts would have stolen compared to the Abacha loot will be child's play
Re: Where Is YOUWIN, SURE-P, Committe On Subsidy Fraud? All The Other Committees? by olumaxi(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Oginni?

(1) (Reply)

Fg Launches 64-page E-passport / What Is The Best Caption For This Picture / Why Osun Reelected Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.