Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate (17119 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 17, 2014
A group of Northern youths under the aegis of the Arewa Youth Development Foundation have called on non-Northerners residing in the Northern part of the country to relocate to their respective states within the next two weeks.
The group said that the decision was informed by the need to accommodate their northern brothers who
would be returning home from other parts of the country as a result of the unwarranted attacks against Northerners in other parts of the country.
A statement jointly signed by the group’s national president Barrister Aliyu M. Usman and its secretary, Comrade Alfred Solomon during a visit to the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sunusi II, regretted that the past four years of systematic policy of direct subjugation of the northern and its people have been meticulously pursued by the Federal Government and its agencies in collaboration with various governments of Southern Nigerian states.
The group described the crackdown on innocent northerners in the name of Boko Haram, the recent arrest of all Imams of Juma’at mosques in Abia state, the arrest of northern traders, the happenings at the pre-arranged national confab and the continued silence by the Federal Government among other issues as regrettable.
“In the event that all the resolution failed; we call on on all Northerners to rise and support agitations for a peaceful dissolution of this union called Nigeria for every region to go its own way,”
While addressing the youths, Muhammadu Sunusi called on the youths to be ambassadors of peace, and imbibe the culture of peaceful coexistence.
“We should not forget that it is natural for people of different minds and cultural background to live in one entity called a nation, I therefore urged you to imbibe the culture of peaceful coexistence,”

http://newmail-ng.com/new/arewa-youths-issue-two-weeks-ultimatum-non-indigenes-relocate/#

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/2015-northern-youths-call-dissolution-nigeria/

http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/17/arewa-youths-give-southerners-two-week-ultimatum-leave/

i say, about time!!
all we are saying, break this sh*t up!! cool

11 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by kingui(m): 12:55am On Jul 17, 2014
hahaha were do they want them to go to 9ja
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:06am On Jul 17, 2014
na their business

after all this is the naija of my dream

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

13 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by saintneo(m): 1:22am On Jul 17, 2014
^^^^ Why is SouthEast always small on the map? This thing dey vex me. Multitude of people cramped up in that space.

Nevertheless, that's how Europe is compared to Africa and other continents.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:26am On Jul 17, 2014
The seed jonathan sowed, has germinated cheesy

I can't wait to see the back of this government!

13 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Willy1willy: 1:30am On Jul 17, 2014
This is the first time I have like this Arewa youths,
Plz Arewa youths words with action, i'm loving it.

27 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by IGBOSON1: 1:43am On Jul 17, 2014
ImperialYoruba: Ibos are forewarned to relocate home, do not come to Yorubaland. Ghana has closed your trade shops and Hausa is rejecting you. Isnt it time to look homeward, instead of relocating from one hostile land to another?

Stewpid pygymies! angry

^^^I suppose Yorubas reside only in Yorubaland abi?

Retar/ded evil creep!

67 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by IGBOSON1: 1:47am On Jul 17, 2014
They should follow threats with action by going from state to state, town to town, and house to house to ensure ALL non-northerners leave the north!

Erm.......by north do they also mean Abuja, Plateau and Benue? smiley

13 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by bobjay40: 1:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Finally breakup naija is looming,pls dnt start anoda killing of innocent civilians like d 2011 post election violence..u knw where jona dey wit hin family 4 aso rock.send him packng too grin grin
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by waternogetenemy: 1:49am On Jul 17, 2014
Abia will not allow u to use their land for Boko activities. As we speak abokis are being shifted. Pls do the needful!

Go ahead let us disintegrate. We have been praying for this day.

29 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by BlackPikiN(m): 1:56am On Jul 17, 2014
All I saw was Abia state. What about the 7000 northerners arrested in Lagos state, the IMO arrest abi na because Abia state na PDP state.
This is a welcome development as it will Speed up the disintegration of naija before we record more deaths from the naija killer menace.

Abeg who's that comrade Alfred Solomon abi this is just like the "invisible Anthony Sani" who makes statements for Arewa but is never seen in public.

17 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by ImperialYoruba: 1:57am On Jul 17, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^I suppose Yorubas reside only in Yorubaland abi?

Retar/ded evil creep!

we sure dont relocate to pygymyland!

Onyiocha!

9 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by waternogetenemy: 2:05am On Jul 17, 2014
Aboki are becoming all talk and no action. We will do this? We will do that? If u don't have eyes,u will think everybody in the country where disable and helpless.

Aboki are the helpless and disables in Nigeria. Right in my village compound, one of u sleep in my gate house and i pay him monthly. Right across igboland u will find Abokis gainfully employed at the gates.

The Hausa in Igboland are far more than igbo in North. Pls, try any nonsense, let me chop that mofo at my gate head off.

Everything that has a begining has an end and Nigeria end is now. Let us get it started. If u don't carry out ur threat nobody will ever take u seriously again and i won't even comment on such thread.

GEJ or no GEJ, a Northerner as President has become unacceptable to Sotherners.

32 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 17, 2014
Following# This is really good news! cheesy. They should act fast please ¤ ¤

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by skyra: 4:13am On Jul 17, 2014
Willy1willy: This is the first time I have like this Arewa youths,
Plz Arewa youths words with action, i'm loving it.
just try and deport them and see. The shit will really hit the fan this time. Its a good thing the security apparatus are not in the hands of northerner else it would have been '66 all over again. A note of warning, it will not be so easy to get rid of igbos again, after all the boko boys do not own the franchise. Its time the country implodes so everyone can finally get to develop at their own pace.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:20am On Jul 17, 2014
I hope they are nit just copying our ibo bros with empty ultimatum?
Sounded more like a good news to me if they can make good this threat.

Make we close confab make we share the yeye country make everybody commot o jare...
I don tire sef...

9 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by goldenboyofpsy(m): 4:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmmm.... This is really serious!!! Everyone is clamoring for disintergration but am not sure we have counted the cost,price&the consequence of the breakaway. Until selfishness,self-centeredness,unpatrotism,tribalism,religion etc is put aside and the country first,we will only take away the leaves and branches but the root of the problem still remains!!! Blood shed,loss of properties human and material will be inevitable if we are to break up. I dont support we break but support we love our neighbours regardless of ur place as ourselves.. It is well with Nigeria. The place of the international community and the devil have failed.

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by goldenboyofpsy(m): 4:31am On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmmm.... This is really serious!!! Everyone is clamoring for disintergration but am not sure we have counted the cost,price&the consequence of the breakaway? Until selfishness,self-centeredness,unpatrotism,tribalism,religion etc is put aside and the country first,we will only take away the leaves and branches but the root of the problem still remains as Ijaw,Irobo et al will want to rule in south south the Aworis,Ijebus,Egbas etc will want to claim senior over other tribes and not based on merit,skill,competence!!! Blood shed,loss of properties human and material will be inevitable if we are to break up do we then use another 20years to start all over? I dont support we break but support we love our neighbours,tribes,everyone regardless of ur place and states as ourselves.. It is well with Nigeria. The plan of the international community and the devil have failed over us.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 4:33am On Jul 17, 2014
adios Nigeria!!!!! hope the loudmouths hailing the abia crackdowns, are hailing this move too.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 4:36am On Jul 17, 2014
waternogetenemy: Aboki are becoming all talk and no action. We will do this? We will do that? If u don't have eyes,u will think everybody in the country where disable and helpless.

Aboki are the helpless and disables in Nigeria. Right in my village compound, one of u sleep in my gate house and i pay him monthly. Right across igboland u will find Abokis gainfully employed at the gates.

The Hausa in Igboland are far more than igbo in North. Pls, try any nonsense, let me chop that mofo at my gate head off.

Everything that has a begining has an end and Nigeria end is now. Let us get it started. If u don't carry out ur threat nobody will ever take u seriously again and i won't even comment on such thread.

you are the posterboy for ignorance, for every 1 northern in the east, there are more than 8 easterns in the north. all this village confined re....tards never cease to amaze one.

14 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by aumeehn: 4:41am On Jul 17, 2014
waternogetenemy: Aboki are becoming all talk and no action. We will do this? We will do that? If u don't have eyes,u will think everybody in the country where disable and helpless.

u re soo naive bro..how can you say dat @dah bolded....dere re over 100,000 igbos in Adamawa state only not to talk of kano and other states....lemme tell you the population ov igboss in the north is allmost 1.2mil besides hausa's dat live in the south re not rich while d igbos in the north re rich u see wen u kill a poor man u wont get any benefit buh to kill a rich man and inherit his hard earn money is wah we re talking bout....mtswew infact let dem start my two igbo neigbours re d ones dat ill suffer cus i ill make life unbearable for them......!!!! Banzaye!

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Chanchit: 4:42am On Jul 17, 2014
Does the 2weeks ultimatum includes returning all northerners back to their square root from all other regions of the federation..? I've always thought this Arewa people have common sense, they have more to loose.

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 4:50am On Jul 17, 2014
The youths of Northern Nigeria are not like the louth mouthed chest beaters of Biafra. When we speak, we act. The only obstacle standing in our way are our elders who wouldn't want us the alienate and repatriate the Emekas,Nkechis who have no other place to go.
Nigeria has outlived its usefulness and should be celebrated for surviving to this moment but time has come for us to divide and go our seperate ways. Let's all join hand to deamalgamate and return to the state in which Lord Luggard found us. Nigeria must divide into two. No more no less.
Join me in the actualisation of AREWA REPUBLIC

20 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 4:51am On Jul 17, 2014
Chanchit: Does the 2weeks ultimatum includes returning all northerners back to their square root from all other regions of the federation..? I've always thought this Arewa people have common sense, they have more to loose.

more to lose how how many Hausas get decent house in alaigbo compared to the houses and businesses of nwokes and nwanye up north. you must be high on excessive smoke of your own pubic hair.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by miccheck58: 4:57am On Jul 17, 2014
ImperialYoruba: Ibos are forewarned to relocate home, do not come to Yorubaland. Ghana has closed your trade shops and Hausa is rejecting you. Isnt it time to look homeward, instead of relocating from one hostile land to another?

Stewpid pygymies! angry

Haba. I know growing up is optional but don't you think that's the only option you have after 55years on earth?

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 4:57am On Jul 17, 2014

Dude, it seems you are one of those in a village secondary school with a phone and internet connection in the east. Your comment shows the dept of your exposure.
You are verrrry shallow. Stop making comments and just observe.

11 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by danot1030: 4:59am On Jul 17, 2014
BlackPikiN: All I saw was Abia state. What about the 7000 northerners arrested in Lagos state, the IMO arrest abi na because Abia state na PDP state.
This is a welcome development as it will Speed up the disintegration of naija before we record more deaths from the naija killer menace.

Abeg who's that comrade Alfred Solomon abi this is just like the "invisible Anthony Sani" who makes statements for Arewa but is never seen in public.

The reason why they wuldn't mention Lagos and Imo was obvious, they cannot deny their involvement in the terror acts they attempted and executed in Imo state and Lagos state respectively. However they wants to play victim in the case of Abia state as though they expect Abia state to wait for them to bomb them before they put mesure in place to checkmate them. As far as I am concern every malam is a terrorist suspect and Abia state shuld not be cowed by their useless cry and as a matter of fact other southern states shuld take after Abia state. Wen they killed the southerners in their place the jobless Arewa youth did not issue any statement in disagreement now they expect us to watch them come to our place and slaughter us as they are doing in Plateau state and Benue state. I beg if we must disintegrate let us do it fast. And the Arewa youth shuld not forget to come and pack all their beggars scatter all around south. Yeye people

14 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by abdulkayus(m): 4:59am On Jul 17, 2014
The south cause all this brouhaha and instead of u peeps to talk abt ur government to tread wit care, u are all here spewin trash as usual. U have all forgotten that for every 1 northerner in d east or south west, there are 10 easterners and 5 south westerners in d north. Its a shame that d youths of dis nation has been blinded with bigotry and sentiment.
I pray for peace.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by miccheck58: 5:04am On Jul 17, 2014
aumeehn: u re soo naive bro..how can you say dat @dah bolded....dere re over 100,000 igbos in Adamawa state only not to talk of kano and other states....lemme tell you the population ov igboss in the north is allmost 1.2mil besides hausa's dat live in the south re not rich while d igbos in the north re rich u see wen u kill a poor man u wont get any benefit buh to kill a rich man and inherit his hard earn money is wah we re talking bout....mtswew infact let dem start my two igbo neigbours re d ones dat ill suffer cus i ill make life unbearable for them......!!!! Banzaye!

To think that your picture is on your profile.... you are making it easier to get apprehended... nice one boy.. carry on

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by musaajebor(m): 5:13am On Jul 17, 2014
to all those that are praying nigera breaks up.
it is not going to wprk if u really know how things play in this country.

together
forever
as one naijeriya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nasir El-rufai, Abubakar Sani Bello Applaud The Rebranding Of hawthorn Suites / Hamzat Is A Compulsive Liar who has no character for public , Says Jonathan Aide / Mohammed Musa Bello Is Destroying Art And Crafts Village In Abuja - Eddie Madaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.