Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate (17121 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by IGBOSON1: 12:20am On Jul 18, 2014
Joel3: funny. Truth be told. The south east happens to be the smallest land max of nigeria geo political zone. thats why they have 5 state. Each state is not upto 1.5million. Edo and detal is bigger than the size of south east.

^^^What's your own geo-political zone? Trust me mate, with enough bile, evil intent, vindictiveness, and the necessary governmental 'muscle'.....with all these i could easily shrink that region of yours you think is 'massive' to half it's size!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by ImperialYoruba: 1:39am On Jul 18, 2014
RELOCATION PLAN A.

Im coming to SE to herd all bantu race on an exodus back to their homeland in Congo forests.

RELOCATION PLAN B.

All Oodua citizens should relocate back home to the sovereingty of Oyo Empire.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by boy4: 1:58am On Jul 18, 2014
OUR OWN WIRELESS PHONE INTERCOM SYSTEM: this is like a portable table phone, mainly for free internal calls at home, offices, schools, churches, mosque, supermarkets, etc.
No setting
No installation and installer required
No coding
No subscription for life
No cable and No breaking of walls
Extendable to 100 units
Ranges from 200 - 300m
completely wireless operation
just plug and call
anybody that operate a normal land phone can operate this wireless phone
it has high level of water resistance
made from Korea
pls call 08158754106, 08083809070 for serious buyers and reseller alone. we have sold over 3m pieces nationwide.
we deliver at your door step no matter where you reside
PRICE # 15,000 PER 1PCS, A SET OF 2PCS #30,000. PROMO PRICE IS # 13, 500 and #27, 000 FOR A SET, but this promo will run out next week and the price goes back to 15000 AND 30000 FOR A SET
HURRY NOW WHILE STOCK LAST.

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 3:54am On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: again, your mama is a harlot? No wonder you got stuck in the north that easy grin grin grin

your ret.....arded momma running shyte in Rita Lori hotel is the cos of your misfortune. little wonder you jobless and your certificate is as worthless as used tampon.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by saintneo(m): 3:56am On Jul 18, 2014
Joel3: funny. Truth be told. The south east happens to be the smallest land max of nigeria geo political zone. thats why they have 5 state. Each state is not upto 1.5million. Edo and detal is bigger than the size of south east.

You are wrong on the population.

SE is the most densely populated region in Nigeria if not Africa. One hardly travels a kilometer without seeing a settlement; by settlement I mean another village/clan. Unlike the north, you can ride in a car for 3 hours without seeing a single hut.

Furthermore, there are a lot of high-rise buildings so as to provide more accommodation in SE. And if all the Igbos outside Igboland were to return NOW, there will be a very big problem in our hands.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 3:56am On Jul 18, 2014
Chanchit:

Eyah, reading all this makes me pity your mother more, she must be going through alot. RIP to her, she really needs it.

fvckhard loser, the descriptions are for the knucklehead that belch you out while climbing a rock, rumour had you came out head first and hit your head on the rock stone. that the sole reason for your mental reta....rdation.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Chanchit: 6:11am On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

fvckhard loser, the descriptions are for the knucklehead that belch you out while climbing a rock, rumour had you came out head first and hit your head on the rock stone. that the sole reason for your mental reta....rdation.

Now that sounds more like the story of ur life.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2014
Chanchit:

Now that sounds more like the story of ur life.

story of the life of all the losers in your lineage.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by kentozybee(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2014
will this tribal e - war ever end? u guys will just give mama peace another chance at rolling d machine gun of bullet filled vocabulary nd unleashing it on d populace unawares
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Chanchit: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

story of the life of all the losers in your lineage.

I come from the lineage of winners, but its now clear you come from the lineage of la-losers. I don't need to say Goodmorning, cos I can see you are already having a bad morning or bad day perhaps..

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 6:53am On Jul 18, 2014
Chanchit:

I come from the lineage of winners, but its now clear you come from the lineage of la-losers. I don't need to say Goodmorning, cos I can see you are already having a bad morning or bad day perhaps..

winners kwa? a fvxkhead from the backwater of slaughterhouse. your morning, day and eternity is already bad and bad will it be till the end of time.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by JoseRaji(m): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2014
EATS POPCORN coolcoolcool
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Chanchit: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

winners kwa? a fvxkhead from the backwater of slaughterhouse. your morning, day and eternity is already bad and bad will it be till the end of time.

I wish I can say I'm feeling your pain, but I'm not because I've never been in ur shoe, but when man begin swear, then something don dey pain am, you will have to go make a sacrifice on that rock where you hit ur head from birth, maybe ur life will change. I know ur family would have given up on you by now.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

your ret.....arded momma running shyte in Rita Lori hotel is the cos of your misfortune. little wonder you jobless and your certificate is as worthless as used tampon.
yeah!!! But you know your certificate of herbal science is only useful in osogbo and far up north grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by oria007(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2014
thats nice, meanwhile if you live in abuja and you are interested in a marketing job,please send an email to factual20@yahoo.com or call 09035389918,own car might be an advantage but not neccesarry
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by agriboom: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2014
Niger delta group are on the train too grin grin Oya MOSSOB and OPC abeg join so it can start moving!! grin grin

Hope it doesn't take the train upto 2015 angry
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by hiwalls(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Scout60:
Chai I don tire....
When you saw arewa republic you never talk. Now you hear of biafra, you wake up from slumber.
Why do nigerians hate to hear the word biafra
cos it doesnt exist
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by hiwalls(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Wake up! Maiduguri airport has Been closed for sometime now , but One person was allowed to land in that Same airport ie. SAS. pls wat is d romance between SAS n GEJ
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by hiwalls(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
kentozybee: who are u too
i am odumegu azz hole ojukwu d osama of biafra

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Scout60(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
hiwalls: cos it doesnt exist
Oduduwa nd arewa do they exist

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by kentozybee(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
hiwalls: i am odumegu azz hole ojukwu d osama of biafra
Lols that's quite funny.....u are dead!!!
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by hiwalls(m): 1:26am On Jul 24, 2014
kentozybee: Lols that's quite funny.....u are dead!!!
am still alive are u dead?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by sirwilly1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pls, the 2 weeks don reach? How many days remain?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Unitedabby(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Willy1willy:
This is the first time I have like this Arewa youths,
Plz Arewa youths words with action, i'm loving it.
its either some of you clamouring for disintegration of this great nation silly or being very naive!grow up pls
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Unitedabby(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
DivideUs:
A group of Northern youths under the aegis of the Arewa Youth Development Foundation have called on non-Northerners residing in the Northern part of the country to relocate to their respective states within the next two weeks.
The group said that the decision was informed by the need to accommodate their northern brothers who
would be returning home from other parts of the country as a result of the unwarranted attacks against Northerners in other parts of the country.
A statement jointly signed by the group’s national president Barrister Aliyu M. Usman and its secretary, Comrade Alfred Solomon during a visit to the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sunusi II, regretted that the past four years of systematic policy of direct subjugation of the northern and its people have been meticulously pursued by the Federal Government and its agencies in collaboration with various governments of Southern Nigerian states.
The group described the crackdown on innocent northerners in the name of Boko Haram, the recent arrest of all Imams of Juma’at mosques in Abia state, the arrest of northern traders, the happenings at the pre-arranged national confab and the continued silence by the Federal Government among other issues as regrettable.
“In the event that all the resolution failed; we call on on all Northerners to rise and support agitations for a peaceful dissolution of this union called Nigeria for every region to go its own way,”
While addressing the youths, Muhammadu Sunusi called on the youths to be ambassadors of peace, and imbibe the culture of peaceful coexistence.
“We should not forget that it is natural for people of different minds and cultural background to live in one entity called a nation, I therefore urged you to imbibe the culture of peaceful coexistence,”

http://newmail-ng.com/new/arewa-youths-issue-two-weeks-ultimatum-non-indigenes-relocate/#

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/2015-northern-youths-call-dissolution-nigeria/

http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/17/arewa-youths-give-southerners-two-week-ultimatum-leave/

i say, about time!!
all we are saying, break this sh*t up!! cool
to be black is really a curse!is this suppose to be the way forward or backward?why are we hell bent on remaining a century behind the rest of the world?*feeling disgusted*
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by fablola: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
DivideUs:
A group of Northern youths under the aegis of the Arewa Youth Development Foundation have called on non-Northerners residing in the Northern part of the country to relocate to their respective states within the next two weeks.
The group said that the decision was informed by the need to accommodate their northern brothers who
would be returning home from other parts of the country as a result of the unwarranted attacks against Northerners in other parts of the country.
A statement jointly signed by the group’s national president Barrister Aliyu M. Usman and its secretary, Comrade Alfred Solomon during a visit to the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sunusi II, regretted that the past four years of systematic policy of direct subjugation of the northern and its people have been meticulously pursued by the Federal Government and its agencies in collaboration with various governments of Southern Nigerian states.
The group described the crackdown on innocent northerners in the name of Boko Haram, the recent arrest of all Imams of Juma’at mosques in Abia state, the arrest of northern traders, the happenings at the pre-arranged national confab and the continued silence by the Federal Government among other issues as regrettable.
“In the event that all the resolution failed; we call on on all Northerners to rise and support agitations for a peaceful dissolution of this union called Nigeria for every region to go its own way,”
While addressing the youths, Muhammadu Sunusi called on the youths to be ambassadors of peace, and imbibe the culture of peaceful coexistence.
“We should not forget that it is natural for people of different minds and cultural background to live in one entity called a nation, I therefore urged you to imbibe the culture of peaceful coexistence,”

http://newmail-ng.com/new/arewa-youths-issue-two-weeks-ultimatum-non-indigenes-relocate/#

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/2015-northern-youths-call-dissolution-nigeria/

http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/17/arewa-youths-give-southerners-two-week-ultimatum-leave/

i say, about time!!
all we are saying, break this sh*t up!! cool

Did you eat sh.t to call Nigeria sh.t, you sh.it-head?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by honourhim: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2015
This was said in 2014. This is 2015.. Wey the Arewa youths and their threat na?
arewafederation:
The youths of Northern Nigeria are not like the louth mouthed chest beaters of Biafra. When we speak, we act. The only obstacle standing in our way are our elders who wouldn't want us the alienate and repatriate the Emekas,Nkechis who have no other place to go.
Nigeria has outlived its usefulness and should be celebrated for surviving to this moment but time has come for us to divide and go our seperate ways. Let's all join hand to deamalgamate and return to the state in which Lord Luggard found us. Nigeria must divide into two. No more no less.
Join me in the actualisation of AREWA REPUBLIC
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by EasternLion: 1:30am On Aug 28, 2015
arewafederation:
The youths of Northern Nigeria are not like the louth mouthed chest beaters of Biafra. When we speak, we act. The only obstacle standing in our way are our elders who wouldn't want us the alienate and repatriate the Emekas,Nkechis who have no other place to go.
Nigeria has outlived its usefulness and should be celebrated for surviving to this moment but time has come for us to divide and go our seperate ways. Let's all join hand to deamalgamate and return to the state in which Lord Luggard found us. Nigeria must divide into two. No more no less.
Join me in the actualisation of AREWA REPUBLIC

Cc Easternlion.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2015
honourhim:
This was said in 2014. This is 2015.. Wey the Arewa youths and their threat na?

Y'all have been forgiven. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

APC To Win Kwara By Election With Over 70% Margin - Survey / Wole Soyinka: Nigeria On Suicide Slide, Must Decentralise Fast / Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.