Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Imsu Post Utme - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Imsu Post Utme (589 Views)

Admission Advert Into Imsu,absu And Mouau For Next Year Candidates. / Imsu Post Ume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imsu Post Utme by nwimo22(m): 6:34am On Jul 17, 2014
Am nwimo by name,a student of imo state university,300level,Biotech and i also engage in selling of imsu aptitude test form and the processing.. Incasyou need my help,you can call me on 07063621072.. The scracth card isN5000 and processing N1000 and your past questions.. You can send me your details and pay the money into my account.then i will help you do everything incase you are far from owerri.. So that when ever you are coming to owerri you can always call me for your processedform.. Love you all.. God bless!! Rmenber delay is dangerous.
Re: Imsu Post Utme by joshcj(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2014
You are a big time lier the scratch card is 4k and the processing not less than 5h any body that is interested should go to imsu web site . And find out the price . Or contact me for admision processing and writing of post utme and also the buying of post utme form and processing! 07035500935
Re: Imsu Post Utme by nwimo22(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
You dont know anything for making that kind of statement.. please where are you so i can give you money so that you can buy it @4k.. Please think before you talk.. Dont talk before you think..
Re: Imsu Post Utme by joshcj(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
nwimo22: You dont know anything for making that kind of statement.. please where are you so i can give you money so that you can buy it @4k.. Please think before you talk.. Dont talk before you think..
. Lol am prety sure of what am saying

(1) (Reply)

QA Testing Online Training And Placement Assistance / Admission Process/payment Of Fees 4 Elizade University,ilara-mokin,15/16 Session / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.