Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Cartoonize Ur Picture In Just One Click With Xnsketchpro On Ur Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cartoonize Ur Picture In Just One Click With Xnsketchpro On Ur Android Device (972 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / BBM Nt Working On Ur 2.3.6(gingerbread),,,anyone??? / Is ur Android Smartphone Slow? Or Out Of RAM? See dis solution even techno users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cartoonize Ur Picture In Just One Click With Xnsketchpro On Ur Android Device by Tripplejay23(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hi Buddies,I'm Cork Sure That You'll Find This App So Interesting Named"XnsketchPro".
. It Is One Of The Great Android Image Editor Applications That Are Capable Of Adding Awesome Rffect To Your Photo In Minutes..
*.DESCRIPTION
Turn your photos into drawing, cartoons or sketch images in one click to create instant works of art.
Different effects easy to use with full control.
Save your creations and share them with your friends through Facebook, Twitter, and Email.
*.What people are saying On The Developers' Forum
Fantastic! Absolutely love what this program does. The effects are really beautiful.
This app is very well done
Make it more beautiful I think this is absolutely awesome. Thank you! And Many More,i Just Had To Copy Some Of The Testimonials.
*.FEATURES

★ Different effects (black strokes, white strokes, pastel, pencil sketch, color sketch, cartoon, stamp, halftone, hatching, …)

★ Edge strength, and opacity adjustment

★ Contrast, brightness, saturation adjustment

★ Save or share the result with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, …

★ No registration is required, and there are no watermarks, no limitations.

*.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Updated – October 22, 2013
Size – 2.5M
Current Version – 1.18
Requires Android – 2.2 and up

*.DOWNLOAD
the app at google play store Android App
So So Free To Add Your Reviews Below..

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Take Screenshots On My Iphone5? Pervs Keep Of / Please Any Different Between Airtel 2gig For 1.5k And Airtel 2gig For 2k / Can GLO BIS On Android Phone Browse On Laptop/ipad Using The Mobile Hotspot???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.