Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi (24093 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Kidnapper In Nkporo, Abia, Recover Over N5M & Weapons. Photos / Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa / Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2014
All these Fulani kidnappers again!!
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by collynzo2(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2014
Wisdomkosi: No room for such act in ebonyi state
Gbam!
They should go and look for another Soka forest to hide their victims, not in Ebonyi.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by EMMASON125: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2014
lekkie073: Kingston sunday and august Johnson.....those two are ibos no doubt
You are not serious...... Every Igbo man uses his surname

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2014
Before it was all a Ritualist Business.. then we started hearing of House-boys and House Girls, Pastors, Drivers, Security Guards, Close Family Members.. now it has reached the turn of School Teachers.. hmmm we are still sitting on the fence waiting for our Spiritual and Political leaders to make a change for the better
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2014
greatgod2012: This thread should be an eye opener for we parents, the parents of the victims have their share of the blames, they have trusted the guy too much, how can a parent descend so low to the extent that it is the "uncle" that will be taking and returning the victims to and from the school, even allowing the kids to sleep over in the suspect's house, feed and sometimes pay the victim's school fees, just beause the guy is their kids' teacher, what kind of over-familiarity is that?

I'm not saying what the guy did is right, but as parents, we need, really need to be careful when our kids are involved.
I reside in Ijebu-ode, so i know what i'm talking about, i know how too close the kids' mother have made the kids to be with the guy, i heard how the mother even allowed the kids to stay with the guy for over a week...............infact, the parents to me have the bigger blame, they are too relaxed.

However, thank God the kids have been found and the two suspects tracked down and also kudos to the NPF who helped in tracking them down.

This is a lesson for us all.
As a parent, we need to be vigilant and never trust too much, this present days are evil and people are evil too, unfortunately, it's not written on the forehead, the more reason why we need to be extra vigilant and extra careful.

May God help us all.

Exactly!
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Awoofawo(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
Gbam!
They should go and look for another Soka forest to hide their victims, not in Ebonyi.

What do gain from being a bigot and tribal-warlord?

It's this kind of attitude that leaded to unfortunate events of 60s ( particularly the civil war )

Just have this in mind, that in war: all is fair.... cool

I'm seriously praying for you, blockus and madcow that God should heal of the hatred that had eaten deep into your souls cool

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2014
Awoofawo:

It's this kind of attitude that leaded to unfortunate events of 60s ( particularly the civil war )

I'm seriously praying for you, blockus and madcow that God should heal of the hatred that had eaten deep into your souls cool
don't mind them grin
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by myspnigeria: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2014
So sad..... Good for them...... Bad people
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by collynzo2(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2014
Awoofawo:

Do you have selective reading disorder?
Or you intentionally left the posts from your brothers that opened the door for this?
God hates hypocrites like you.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by striker9(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2014
kingthreat:

You must be immensely dull to think the culprits Mr Kingson Sunday and Mr August Johnson are Yorubas. You hardly find a full-blooded Yoruba with full English names.
don't mind that nut sack!

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Mynd44: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2014
Madcow1.....

Smh
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2014
kudos to NPF
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by sacrono: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2014
kingthreat:

Well the question is why are they in Ebonyi? You know better that ever since the amnesty programme, the Easterners have been responsible for 90% of kidnapping crimes in the country. Why not just accept fact and reorient your youths on this money-lust that holds no bound.
the only thing u people know how to do is to lie lie lie
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by winiwini: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2014
Local Ebonyi boys con join dia brothers for Ogun JUJU....fine combination
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by MadCow1: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2014
Mynd44

What exactly constitutes a Tribally charged comment? angry

You keep deleting my Posts and its ticking me off. angry

I have not mentioned the word Yoruba or even referenced them in any post. All I have done is sing praises to our ever gallant Comissioner of Police, Officer Ikemefuna for his vigilance and watchful in combating crime and criminals in Ogun State.

Please I am not a Tribal Bigot.. Stop reading meanings into my posts.

Once more: God Bless Officer Ikemefuna, Commissioner of Police, Ogun State. (May your strength never fail you indeed).

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Mynd44: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2014
MadCow1: Mynd44

What exactly constitutes a Tribally charged comment? angry

You keep deleting my Posts and its ticking me off. angry

I have not mentioned the word Yoruba or even referenced them in any post. All I have done is sing praises to our ever gallant Comissioner of Police, Officer Ikemefuna for his vigilance and watchful in combating crime and criminals in Ogun State.

Please I am not a Tribal Bigot.. Stop reading meanings into my posts.

Once more: God Bless Officer Ikemefuna, Commissioner of Police, Ogun State. (May your strength never fail you indeed).
Your attempts to cover your tribal stance is clever but does not fool anyone.

Funny, always thought you were better than this

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by kingthreat(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2014
sacrono: the only thing u people know how to do is to lie lie lie

You are not making sense
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by MadCow1: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2014
Mynd44:
Your attempts to cover your tribal stance is clever but does not fool anyone.

Funny, always thought you were better than this

NO WAY!!!! shocked

Mynd! You cant loose faith in me na. grin

I am better than this indeed.. But online, its just funny to see how people flip over stupid stuff like these. grin

Oya please stop banning me.. Atleast issue me a small warning before you start banning na, I deserve atleast that.
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by ElFenomeno1: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2014
Bright2: Just use them as lion feed in the zoo, no waste of time.

Gbam.
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by cruise14(f): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2014
Thank goodness they could not feel at home this time. They thought running back home with children of their host is the best way to pay them back for being accomodating. If you like run under your mother after commiting crimes in Ogun, you will still be caught and made to face the law.
I would like to thank the detectives at the criminal investigation dept for a job well done.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by biomedixexcel(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2014
Good work
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by MadCow1: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2014
cruise14: Thank goodness they could not feel at home this time. They thought running back home with children of their host is the best way to pay them back for being accomodating. If you like run under your mother after commiting crimes in Ogun, you will still be caught and made to face the law.
I would like to thank the detectives at the criminal investigation dept for a job well done.

MYND!!!!

See this one o!!

Please set Ban date to 30th February 2097 angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Helping Someone Withdraw Money With Stolen ATM Card / Gunmen Kill One, Kidnap Seven On Lagos-ibadan Highway / Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.