Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi (24085 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Kidnapper In Nkporo, Abia, Recover Over N5M & Weapons. Photos / Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa / Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by ofala(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
It is nemesis... is capital punishment too harsh for idiots like this?
bestestgirl: haaha I heard this news on radio yesterday on my way to work. I just SMH at the stupidity of the men. If you want to be a criminal, at least be an intelligent one
1. you kidnap boys who will recognise you (and you have no intention of killing them or wiping their memories.
2. You use account number?? how silly is that? even if it isn't yours, you know that the person whose account number was used can easily point you out.
3. The second guy whose account was used grin grin angry angry idiota!
4. You kidnap boys and take them to your hometown?? where everybody knows you??

In yuzedo's voice, I give up
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by chukkystar(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
But why didn't they use ATM to withdraw d money?? Stupid Kidnapper gan!!!
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by chukkystar(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
kennygee: Why is the East always mentioned when it comes to kidnapping? This is becoming a reoccurring issue.
East with Kidnappings, West with Assassinations, North with Bombings.. Naija is under seige
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by hushmail: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
which kin kidnapper dey give a/c no.?

Na so dem daft reach?

Parents be very careful where ur kids r concerned
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by TellBlazer(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
eaglechild: These people will commit crime in their land and run to SE for shelter.

We don't shelter criminals, we rat them out.

Good work CP Ik Okoye.
GBAM.
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by MadCow1: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
cruise14: Thank goodness they could not feel at home this time. They thought running back home with children of their host is the best way to pay them back for being accomodating. If you like run under your mother after commiting crimes in Ogun, you will still be caught and made to face the law.
I would like to thank the detectives at the criminal investigation dept for a job well done.

Mynd44

So you have turned a blind eye to this post, yet you have banned people for far less. angry

And you havent banned yourself for being a biased tribalist. angry

God is watching you o!!

Its better to leave the battlefield open than for you to umpire a bised wrestling match. angry
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by lekkie073(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by angela98(f): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sometimes I just imagine me getting kidnapped,
E no go easy o....make the kidnapper come be fine boy, even when he frees me, I shall choose to remain kidnapped.. grin grin naija na wah! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by lighternote: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
see the kind of dumbest criminals that the dumbest NPF busted. and they expect us to clap for them? Mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by omoadeleye(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
greatgod2012: This thread should be an eye opener for we parents, the parents of the victims have their share of the blames, they have trusted the guy too much, how can a parent descend so low to the extent that it is the "uncle" that will be taking and returning the victims to and from the school, even allowing the kids to sleep over in the suspect's house, feed and sometimes pay the victim's school fees, just beause the guy is their kids' teacher, what kind of over-familiarity is that?

I'm not saying what the guy did is right, but as parents, we need, really need to be careful when our kids are involved.
I reside in Ijebu-ode, so i know what i'm talking about, i know how too close the kids' mother have made the kids to be with the guy, i heard how the mother even allowed the kids to stay with the guy for over a week...............infact, the parents to me have the bigger blame, they are too relaxed.

However, thank God the kids have been found and the two suspects tracked down and also kudos to the NPF who helped in tracking them down.

This is a lesson for us all.
As a parent, we need to be vigilant and never trust too much, this present days are evil and people are evil too, unfortunately, it's not written on the forehead, the more reason why we need to be extra vigilant and extra careful.

May God help us all.

so tell me if suppose the kid is entrusted to more than two person, do you think the kid will be found till eternity?
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by 500GP: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
CAN ANYTHING GOOD COMES FROM SOUTH LEAST

SOUTH LEAST - HOME OF NEFARIOUS ACTIVITIES
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Sleekbaby(f): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Am happy bcoz d commissioner is from my town and he is doing a nice job.
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
angela98: Sometimes I just imagine me getting kidnapped,
E no go easy o....make the kidnapper come be fine boy, even when he frees me, I shall choose to remain kidnapped.. grin grin naija na wah! grin grin
Huh? undecided
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
kennygee: Why is the East always mentioned when it comes to kidnapping? This is becoming a reoccurring recurring issue.
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by jennylove7575(f): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
angela98: Sometimes I just imagine me getting kidnapped,
unfortunately, fine boy hardly do kidnap Na rugged once. Ha ha ha u are very funny
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by enomakos(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
good job nigeria police
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by greatgod2012(f): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
omoadeleye:

so tell me if suppose the kid is entrusted to more than two person, do you think the kid will be found till eternity?

did you get my message at all

DO NOT TRUST ANYBODY TOO MUCH, IT IS DANGEROUS!
Is that too much to understand

Why entrusting your kids to anyone for that matter when you're very much around, what keeps you from letting your kids stay around you..............well....each to his own! If you like, let your kids be sleeping over in their school aunty's house.
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by itsIYKE(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
odinma1: Nwoke Oma, another of my resourceful brothers performing wonders.

This is not surprising news, it is in our DNA

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool
i dnt blame you,i blame the f0ol that is teachin you this igbo words..,Ngbatic imbec1le

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by itsIYKE(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
odinma1: Nwoke Oma, another of my resourceful brothers performing wonders.

This is not surprising news, it is in our DNA

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool
anuohia its in ur DNA nd that of ur 0femnanu brothers..,i dnt blame you,i blame the fo0l that is teachin you this igbo words,.,.ngbatic imbe.cile

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
itsIYKE: i dnt blame you,i blame the f0ol that is teachin you this igbo words..,Ngbatic imbec1le

lol...... it's either he is being taught or is another 'sold out' 1..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by itsIYKE(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
kennygee: Why is the East always mentioned when it comes to kidnapping? This is becoming a reoccurring issue.
Mumu which asylum did u xcape 4rm?,ur oil head brothers nw want to use igbo land as hide out,and u ar here asking dump as$ oilhead questions,...nwunye ewu like u

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Zadok999(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
our police don dey try ooo

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by odinma1: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
itsIYKE: anuohia its in ur DNA nd that of ur 0femnanu brothers..,i dnt blame you,i blame the fo0l that is teachin you this igbo words,.,.ngbatic imbe.cile

Behave like a well brought up Igbo man instead of embarrassing yourself and your family.

A word is enough for the wise

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by amakajoe(f): 12:07am On Jul 19, 2014
undecided ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests A Male Kidnapper Dressed As A Woman In Ondo (Video) / 3-Year-Old Boy Nearly Drowned In A Pool In Florida, While The Mother Was Drunk / Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.