Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Timaya Says Collaboration With Sean Paul Cost Him Over N20m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Says Collaboration With Sean Paul Cost Him Over N20m (870 Views)

Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Ice Prince Hangs Out With Sean Paul In Rwanda(photos) / Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Says Collaboration With Sean Paul Cost Him Over N20m by Gidi360Vibe: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2014

Timaya has revealed that his recent collaborative effort “Bum bum remix with Sean Paul cost him over N20m.

While speaking on “The Juice” with host Toolz, the Nigerian Pop artiste explained that putting the song together and shooting the visuals took about six months to achieve and was quite expensive too.

“I spent over N20 just to put that song and video together. It cost that much to bring Sean Paul and his people from Jamaica, I’m not joking, Timaya explained.

Timaya and sean paul recorded his part of the song in France back in December 2013 and had to wait three months to shoot the video in Miami.

Read More - http://www.gidi360.com/timaya-collaboration-sean-paul-cost-n20m/
Re: Timaya Says Collaboration With Sean Paul Cost Him Over N20m by 9jahubcom(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
really
Re: Timaya Says Collaboration With Sean Paul Cost Him Over N20m by Afrok(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
So? Why is he telling me as if he got the money through fund raising. Na ur money and video, well I'll contribute to the recovery when i buy the cd for #100-150.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: @donjazzy Treats A Fan Well / Davido Fires Shot At Mc Galaxy / Starboy Wizzy Arrested For Smoking In Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.