Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Name Your Best Korean Drama/tv Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name Your Best Korean Drama/tv Series (1766 Views)

Best Korean Series And Movies You Cant Get Tired Of Watching / 51-100 Best Korean Dramas (Not In Order) (Check Top 50 Korean Dramas First!) / Your Best Korean Movie/Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Best Korean Drama/tv Series by Wislet(f): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
That the korea movie industry is gaining more and more attention from international audience is no longer news....and they deserve the patronage, because if I must say, they have far better, more interesting storylines, better cast and acting, picture quality, etc than nollywood does(my opinion). They have plenty movies and drama series that have gained wide viewership such that their actors and actresses are becoming household names. Amongst all those(tv series), which have you foind yourself watching over and over again, have a captivating storyline or a wonderful cast with good chemistry between the main leads.
In my opinion, from the ones I've seen I'd say.........
(1) 3 DAYS - the actor who took on the role of 'president' deserves a top award..seriously. It's just incredible seeing an actor behave like a real-life president and even show real presidents how their carriage should be. Lol. When a man who had promised to protect his Commander-in-Chief with his life finds out his C-in-C might not be so innocent after all, "o to ka ji" (what should he do) as koreans would say. It is a race against the clock to defend the country and protect the president. This drama is better watched than heard.
(2) GHOST PHANTOM
It's interesting when a female turns to become a 'James Bond' instead of a crying, whining character for a change. Lol. When a man takes on the face and identity of a dead detective with the help of a most trusted female detective in order to uncover the identities of moles in the police department, it is indeed worth watching.
(3) THE MASTER'S SUN
It helps that the lead actors have good chemistry and can actually act. This is one drama that you can watch over and over without getting tired of it. Lots of laughter here.
(4) PROTECT THE BOSS
Lots of hilarious moments here too, with a lead cast that fit together to a T. This is one casting where the lead actors should just get married from there.lol. Interesting storyline. Get ready to hold your ribs too.
(5) I HEAR YOUR VOICE
Infact, I don't know where to start with this one. When a 9yr old boy promises a teenager(girl) he was going to protect her for testifying against a murderer who killed his father, and comes back 10 yrs later to fulfill that promise, with a lot of twists. I should place this one at No 1. It deserves it.
(6) EMPRESS KI
I've not seen a drama where virtually ALL the cast are veery impressive. Really wonderful. All acted like I've never seen before, with a great storyline to boot.
OTHERS INCLUDE:
Sejong the Great, the Conqueror, Iron empress, Who Are You?, 7th grade civil servant, Answer me 1997, My Princess, Rooftop prince, kingdom of the winds, when a man loves, jumong, the moon that embraces the sun, a thousand kisses, you from another star, the magistrate, kang chi(gu family book), playful kiss, you are beautiful, dong yi, jewel in the palace, amongst others.
THE WORST:
(1) Her Legend- dry drama for me
(2) My shining girl- how on earth are you supposed to watch a drama in which the actors can't act, or overact or just bore you to distraction. Ah!
(3) THE HEIRS- mtcheewww. Very seriously overhyped.
(4) THE KING'S DAUGHTER- at some point.........interest became zero. Lol
Re: Name Your Best Korean Drama/tv Series by SexyFox(f): 3:53pm On May 11, 2015
@ Wislet Lol @ my shinning girl. I have not watch all apart from Empress Ki which is a lovely film. I actually like Tal Tal character. Empress Ki and him would have been the best couple cos of their chemistry even the writers thought so. But because she already has two lovers they cancelled it.

My other best films ( films I can re-watch without getting tired) are:
1. Faith
2. Secret love affair
3. Dae Jeum geum (wrong spelling I know)
Re: Name Your Best Korean Drama/tv Series by Wislet(f): 10:55am On May 12, 2015
SexyFox:
@ Wislet Lol @ my shinning girl. I have not watch all apart from Empress Ki which is a lovely film. I actually like Tal Tal character. Empress Ki and him would have been the best couple cos of their chemistry even the writers thought so. But because she already has two lovers they cancelled it.

My other best films ( films I can re-watch without getting tired) are:
1. Faith
2. Secret love affair
3. Dae Jeum geum (wrong spelling I know)
Have you watched HEALER?
Re: Name Your Best Korean Drama/tv Series by SexyFox(f): 12:00pm On May 12, 2015
Wislet:
Have you watched HEALER?
No.....I'm on a break on tv, staying away from films for now

(1) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Rita Dominic's Wall Crumbles As Husband Gets Involved In Coup / Bbnaija: Saskay And Jaypaul Have Broken Up! See What She Said About Him... / Desmond Elliot -newest Babies In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.