Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids (27174 Views)

Rules Of Football When We Were Kids / Pictures Of Players When They Were Kids / Victor Moses Was Playing Football When He Heard His Parents Had Been Murdered .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by stano2(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
1. The fat kid was
always the
goalkeeper

2. The owner of the
ball decides who
plays.

3. Penalties
awarded only if
injured player curses
a lot.

4. The match only
ends when
everyone was tired.

5. No matter how
many goals you
score, the
winner will be
determined by the
last team to
score.

6. No referee and
lines men. You could
run with the ball even
behind the goal
post.

7. If you don't
participate in
repairing the ball
you were given a match
ban

8. If you're picked
last, you're a loser.

9. The guy who's
never picked was to
fetch the ball from the tree
when it got stuck,under the
car or tunnel to play in
the next game.

10. When the owner
of the ball gets
annoyed,
game over.

11. You were
allowed to change a
goalkeeper in
case of a penalty.

12. the most skillful
player get
automatic
selection.

13.Any shot over the head
of the goalkeeper is high
goal

14.Also if there was too much argument,
we will throw the ball in
the air, the team that
gets it continues with
the game.

*is it the different in your place

347 Likes 39 Shares

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by zicoy6k: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
u forgot to add 'pass 1 and pass 2' and 'allowance'. Allowance must be given by d opponents durin openin pass or passing after a goal has bin scored. an opponent must not touch d ball be4 pass 1 and pass 2 are complete and pass two must be to who made pass 1.

254 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Agimor(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
How about two corner make one goal.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Olarewajub: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
What of "who the ball touch last" and four post.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by scarr: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2015
one touch

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Three penalties equal to one goal.

The game most times end with argument. Nobody wins.

Two hand ball outside the penalty area equal to a penalty.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by tolustx(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol. because I wasn't so gud @ playing football, I always prefered to play O-J-O rather than choosing sides.

OJO and monkey post were my favorites. We frequently turned our sitting room into a football field. Pack d chairs to one side nd make four posts, one for each player. Chai...gone are dos days.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Neduzze5(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Agidi!!

Reply: Iyawo!! grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nairalandar: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Yeah..Ojoro cancel..
Please do well to check my signature and do the needful... Thanks

7 Likes

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
high goal. upon all d ball we play den. we still no turn pro. sobs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by massinola(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
You forgot the first rule which is "I challenge you take one post " the challenged chooses a post of his choice then the challenger first picks a player of his choice

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wen iits late n ur team score the last goal, the goal keeper uproots the post n runs with iit as fast as he can cool tongue

iif uu brake a ball eh, hmmm ur own don finish gan, uu must buy another one or stop sitting with em boiz angry

3coner makes 1pk n iif uu are playing the pk backing the post uu won't look back at post else iits canceled cheesy

Boiz will guide n protect uu iif uu always buy ball n uu are the custodian of the ball angry

Wen uu playing ball with ur senior, ur team must not win the game n iif uu dribble ur elder broda for pitch na half chop that night sad

iif a lady/woman seize awa ball eh, iits believed that she will never have a male child undecided

Wen uu wanna start playing ball, team captains fight for the best players n the once that can't play are usually goal keepers cool

iif uu do own goal n ur team is removed just wash ur leg n runaway cos uu go too chop abuse gan grin

Wen playing ball n ur gf comes to watch uu eh, uu go turn messi overnight iif not the highest goal scorer follows her home sad

Wen playing ball n uu hear ur father's car horn from distance na to cut-out o, wash leg n start reading wink

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by ladyF(f): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol

my hustle for front page. Who played one touch here sef?. My football career got killed early, I for don dey play for Madrid now cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by publicenemy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
#Burst

and

pay.

10 Likes

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by medwhite0: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
If you don't contribute your quota to buying of ball, u won't play
U can pick someone from the other team set who is not playing to play for you when u are tired
when you are injured at your front toe, we call it ( oshi ponmo) you chopped off your skin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by dont8(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
True, Five A-Side is called monkey post cheesy

And if you're not picked you can form your own super team.

Keeper cannot score a goal, if he scores it will be disallowed sad

Nostalgia mood activated. cool

12. the most skillful
player get
automatic
selection.

This still applies today, even on international stage; the most skilful player is the most beautiful bride, go ask Messi or C. Ronaldo. smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Neduzze5(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Monkey post cheesy

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Neduzze5(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
O.C...

If the ball pass in between your leg in an O.C game, the players shout O.C!

And start pursuing you to beat you on your back. If you don't touch a wall in time, na better gbege be that for you ooh!! grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
During advanced tournaments, the goalkeeper can pick a back pass only after he gives it a touch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by basisop(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Who had the last kick before the ball punctures will fix the ball.

4 Likes

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
those were the good old days, not now wey boiz don tear eye anyhow...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by AnointedG(f): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
op u forget to add "obstruction" grin

during my days we no get field so na for street wey dey stay play ball so whenever a car or any serious looking person wants to pass, we would shout obstruction and wait for d person or car to pass b4 we continue...

anytime my elder brother see say dem wan score us, him go pass so dat we go shout obstruction. him fit dey there do like say him dey comot something for him leg or him wan pick something and him no go pass finish until we reposition.

d tin go dey pain our opponents and dem no go fit shout for am or do anything because all of us small and we love our lives... grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by isaco(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Football in d street is fun. Nice post. Like my Facebook page. N enjoy my music

3 Likes

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by adamshuaib(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Choosing is the best way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Putting the ball through one's leg is like scoring a classic goal

6 Likes

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Slickest(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Its not PENALTY its PENARITY...u guys don't do hi1 nd hi2

Everybody is a striker

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by denisbath(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
if d ball mistakenly touch a player that is not the goalkeeper,it is a goal

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by musfad(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
So true....!

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by NewsINigeria(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by preselect(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
i was always guilty of #10 grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by IamJavier: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Back when!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joe Erico "Jogo Bonito" Is Dead / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's First Goal For Barcelona. / Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.