Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

This Is For Siena And Ivvie - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / This Is For Siena And Ivvie (826 Views)

Transmission Problems-code P0780: Siena and other Auto Gurus / Siena And Other Car Experts. Please Help Me Out / Siena And Sultaan Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For Siena And Ivvie by shortman(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2008
my friend has got a 2004 american spec mazda 3 hatchback, its been acting up lately (no ignition) it was checked by different mechanics and they all concluded the brain box was bad or some parts of it. (possible cause) water must have touched it or something, so some recommended changing the brain box entirely with another car brand entirely cause mazda parts are hard to come by, or repairing the spoilt components in it. please respond what are the other alternatives
Re: This Is For Siena And Ivvie by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2008
Re: This Is For Siena And Ivvie by shortman(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2008
the engine cranks (rolls) but does not start. is it possible to use any mazda brain box irrespective of range or must it be a mazda 3 also
Re: This Is For Siena And Ivvie by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2008
Re: This Is For Siena And Ivvie by shortman(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2008
there is current reaching the plug cables and the fuel pump and injector seem to be working fine but i'm not sure if the fuel actually reaches the rails
Re: This Is For Siena And Ivvie by akpumpin1: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey seina please help! what could have being a problem to my SUV grand cherokee . anytime i'm changing the gear from park to reverse it give strange sound, even from reverse to drive more sound, when am taking off my foot from the brake slowly it gives the same sounds what will that be. my mechanic

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales Of Seized Cars / I Need A Car / I Need A Good Ride For 700k Model Yr 98 N Upwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.