Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,674,012 members, 6,289,448 topics. Date: Friday, 14 May 2021 at 09:30 PM

Be A Website Owner(blog) Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be A Website Owner(blog) Today (466 Views)

Partner With Us If You Are A Company Owner. / Owner Of Burning Bus With Goods On 3rd Mainland Bridge Speaks (video) / Frustrations Of A Business Owner In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Website Owner(blog) Today by Youngstallion(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
have you been trying to own a blog yourself?? Yea this is a way out....

I Youngstallion is here to sell out a website(blog) for you that is interested in owning a blog.... This BLOG has been fully created with both the MOBILE VIEW and the PC VIEW the only thing you need to do there is just to re-modify(Edit) it to your taste..

HOW MUCH ARE WE SELLING IT??

The amount we sell it is very cheap and it has grade==>>>

1. If you want to buy only the website only => #1,000(negotiable)
2. If you want to buy it with paid domain, either .com,.net,.org, or .biz => #3,000(depends on how cost the domain is)
3. If you want to buy it with free domain like .tk,.ml,.cf and .ga => 1,200(negotiable)
4. After buyin it, you want us to re-modify it for you to your taste => #1,500(negotiable)

The website that is on ground for sale is http://myrealweb.t15.org

After you buy it, we give you all your login details.......

Soo it left to you on how you want it,

You are free to ask us any kind of question, we are here to answer you.

meet me on facebook with http://facebook.com/youngstallion2 call with 08137786440

Happy to see your comments
Re: Be A Website Owner(blog) Today by chikelumoney: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] pls young stallion I will I make the payment you didn't put your acc no here....again I will like to open a pay per click blog that will pay directly into my bank account. My Facebook is Emmanuel chikeluba
Re: Be A Website Owner(blog) Today by Youngstallion(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
chikelumoney: [color=#990000][/color] pls young stallion I will I make the payment you didn't put your acc no here....again I will like to open a pay per click blog that will pay directly into my bank account. My Facebook is Emmanuel chikeluba
alright no problem

Acct NO:- 3020242013
Acct Name:- Fadipe Samuel Tobi
Bank:- Skybank

I hope it's clear now??

(1) (Reply)

How To Do It Yourself Importation Manual / It Pays Putting Your Money In Waste Bound Ceiling Board Production / 3 African Women Entrepreneurs Facebook To Growing A Mushroom Agribusiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.