Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 PM

Hotel/Hospitality Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hotel/Hospitality Jobs (31168 Views)

Best Western Plus Hotel Job Recruitment (26 Positions) / Which One Should I Go For Bank Or Hotel Job? / New Hotel Job In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by johnime: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2018
A thriving buffet restaurant situated in Arepo opposite Punch Newspaper, required the service of experienced cook.

Interested candidate's should know how to prepare local and continental dishes, finger foods like nkwobi, variety of peppersoup.

Applicants should forward the applications to 10, Journalist estate road, Arepo, Lagos - Ibadan Expressway opposite punch or email to pancakehousemanager@yahoo.com
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by johnime: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2018
A flagship luxury apartment Hotel is opening in a prime area of Abuja, and intends to operate as short stay accommodation for corporate tenants staying longer than a week at a time. To realize the vision of ranking amongst the best-known global boutique hospitality brands, the hotel requires seasoned, professional and highly motivated hotel staff to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title:
General Manager

Job Description
The General Manager, reporting to the MD, is required to have a strong handle on hotel operations, and independently oversee the entire operations of the business
These include financial management and reporting; procurement and purchasing for the rooms as well as F&B components; maintenance and facilities management; IT and systems integrity; and management of all vendors providing services to the hotel
The GM is also expected to manage the branding and positioning of the group including sales and marketing functions; managing of booking channels; overseeing public relations; and generating and managing key accounts; as well as any other functions and actMties that contribute to the development and growth of the hotel brand beyond the flagship development.
Required Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in a hospitalily or related field;
At least 10 years experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, (5 years as a General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and vast knowledge of the hospitality landscape in Nigeria and Africa, as well as strong networks with potentially key accounts in the region
Advanced Degree (Master's in Hospitality, MBA or equivalent and Proficiency in IT skills wouId be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV's to: abujahospitalityrecruitment@gmail.com with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.

Note
Applications without a subject title will NOT be processed.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for selection tests and interviews.
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by johnime: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
I'm looking for a manager at my lounge(3.0) in Jakande, Lekki. Infact your CV doesn’t matter , just be social and it’s connect. Good communication skills is a +. I want to employ someone this week. Preferably someone that graduated from UNILAG.
send me a dm on twitter @pheelbny
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Jocanig: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
johnime:
I'm looking for a manager at my lounge(3.0) in Jakande, Lekki. Infact your CV doesn’t matter , just be social and it’s connect. Good communication skills is a +. I want to employ someone this week. Preferably someone that graduated from UNILAG.
I tried I could not...DM at @copperkits
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by johnime: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
you follow me and you will be able to send me a msg on twitter.
Jocanig:

I tried I could not...DM at @copperkits
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Pojomojo: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2018
A reputable Hotel located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, is recruiting for the following positions below:

1.) General Manager

2.) Barman

3.) Accountant

4.) F/Office Manager/Supervisor

5.) Store Keeper

6.) Receptionist

7.) Cashier

8.) Bell Boy

9.) Head Chef

10.) H/Keeping Manager/ Supervisor

11.) Cooks Room Attendant

12.) Kitchen Helper

13.) Public Area Person

14.) Food And Beverage Manager/Supervisor

15.) Laundry Man

16.) Head Waitress/Walter

17.) Waitress/Waiter

18.) Room Attendant

General Requirements
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification with experience in a related discipline.
Candidates should possess good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Letters and CV's to:
Road 6 Elikpokwuodu Link Road,
Off SARS/Obalga International Market Road,
Rukpokwu Town,
Rivers State.
Email: Ifagbamiye75@hotmail.com

For enquiries call: 08036677159, 08064737039.
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Pojomojo: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2018
A 4 star boutique Hotel and a Fine Dining in Ibadan, requires applications for immediate employment to fill the following positions below:

1.) Front Desk Officer
2.) Foods &Beverages: manager, Waiters/waitress
3.) Housekeeper
4.) Maintenance Engineer: Electrical and Plumbing
5.) Kitchen: Chef and Cooks (American/international cuisines)
6.) Security Officer

General Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruitleville@gmail.com
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Pojomojo: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2018
A 4 star boutique hotel in VI needs
a skilled operations manager,
front desk manager,
sale and marketing manager and
IT manager.

Must have hospitality experience.

Email:
hrmfahrenheit@gmail.com
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Funkybabee(f): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2018
johnime:

Sir if u need a supervisor there,Am available...
Though currently hospitality student!
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by johnime: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
A first of its kind Restaurant in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria requires the services of suitable experienced qualified candidates with high level personality and good communication skills to occupy the position below:

Job Title:
Waiter/Waitress
BarTender

Expectations
Presentable, Smart with outgoing personality.
Ability to work in fast-paced environment, to perform job functions with attention to details, speed and accuracy
Qualification/Experience
Matured with strong personality, must have a high level of sanitation and cleanliness with 5 years experience
Remuneration
Remuneration and benefits are very attractive

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, day time phone number, Passport Photograph and copy of current salary package to: lekkiproject2018@gmail.com
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by johnime: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lekki Oxford Hotel is 3-Star hotel located at No. 10-12 Agungi road, off Lekki-Ajah Expressway before Chevron Roundabout. It is situated in a serene and tranquil environment; and provides guests with excellent rejuvenating and relaxing facilities.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: House Keeper Supervisor

Requirements
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 3yrs work experience from reputable hospitality firms
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hotelroomplus@gmail.com
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Pojomojo: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
A leading Restaurant in Lagos State, urgently requires the services of highly professional and experienced / persons to fill the following vacancies below:

1.) Chef

2.) Kitchen Assistant

3.) Purchasing Officer

4.) Driver

5.) Restaurant Manager

6.) Waiter

7.) Barman

General Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: schoolrecruiter@outlook.com
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Pojomojo: 10:13am On Feb 14, 2019
Abuja Online Open Call For Aspiring Models.

Submission Requirement: Head/Full Body Pictures (No Makeup) Preferably Polaroids. Height, Age & Other Body Stats.
Email Submissions To: newfamemodelsabuja@gmail.com

For Enquires Contact:
+2349050481646
+2348177137333
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Pojomojo: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2019
Donesto Grand Hotel, a 3-Star hotel with a state of Art facilities located at 55 MCC Road, Aba, Abia State requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:

1.) Manager
2.) Supervisor
3.) Receptionist
4.) Housekeeper
5.) Bar Man/Bar Maid
6.) Laundry Man
7.) Cook
8.) Waiter/Waitress

General Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Letter to:
The Managing Director,
Donesto Grand Hotel,
55 MCC Road,
Aba - Abia State.
Email: donestograndhotelss@yahoo.com or onikoyi.tunde@yahoo.com

For Enquiries Call: 0814748748 and 08063513132.
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by newspapers: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Joemetry(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2020
Pojomojo:
Donesto Grand Hotel, a 3-Star hotel with a state of Art facilities located at 55 MCC Road, Aba, Abia State requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:

1.) Manager
2.) Supervisor
3.) Receptionist
4.) Housekeeper
5.) Bar Man/Bar Maid
6.) Laundry Man
7.) Cook
8.) Waiter/Waitress

General Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Letter to:
The Managing Director,
Donesto Grand Hotel,
55 MCC Road,
Aba - Abia State.
Email: donestograndhotelss@yahoo.com or onikoyi.tunde@yahoo.com

For Enquiries Call: 0814748748 and 08063513132.

Good day Sir/ma, please help me get a job no matter the nature in this hospitality industry or any other sector.
I lost my job due to the pandemic and it has really been difficult for me and my mum for the past 2 months.
Please assist in any way.

Godbless!
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by tony240: 5:50pm On May 27, 2020
Please I need a hospitality job or any other sector. I read Accounting and have years of experience. I would really welcome any referral or the job itself.
Thanks
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Rubyjade: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2022

Job Title: Ticketer / Customer Service Personnel

Responsibilities

Calculate expenses, write and sell ticket to passengers.
Provide good customer service.
Rebook tickets and other arrangements.
Check and validate all passenger payments for tickets/luggage and issue boarding pass.
Ensure proper documentation and prompt treatment/handling of all customer tickets inquiries.
Ensure proper and up to date documentation of all customer payments and reconcile with the Finance team.
Ensure all customer cargo are properly tagged for safety and security purposes.
Handle boarding announcements and communication of other exceptions promptly to all passengers.
Ensure feedback is communicated to customers within agreed and set timelines.
Ensure high standard in all customer correspondences, engaging customers with the highest level of professionalism, ensuring error free and well-informed interactions.
Liaise/follow up with the relevant units to ensure requests and complaints are treated within agreed timelines.
Requirements

Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND in relevant fields with 2 - 3 years work experience in a related company.
Ability to make accurate bookings for customers
Excellent communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Pleasant and trustworthy.
MS Office familiarity.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: careers@capitalluxury.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Rubyjade: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2022

Job Title: Male Chicken and Shawarma Griller

Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 2 Openings

Responsibilities

To be in charge of Grill Smoking Machine
To Grill Chicken and Turkey
To attend to the customer wanting to eat Grilled Chicken, Shawarma and Grilled Turkey and Chips.
To report to the Fastfood Supervisor
Salary
32,000 - N35,000 monthly.

Application Closing Date
8th October, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: farifaiz.investment@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Or
Come in person with your CV at:
Block A-2 Suite 410&401,
Eastline Shopping Complex (HFP Complex),
By Abraham Adesanya Traffic light,
Lekki-Epe Express Way,
Ajah, Lagos State.

Note

This job post is for Male alone
The candidate should live around Ajah, Ogombo or Sangotedo environ.
For enquiries, call: 08026999481
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Rubyjade: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2022

Job Title: Lounge / Bar Supervisor

Employment Type: Full-time

Job Summary

We are looking to hire a customer-oriented lounge/bar supervisor to ensure that all lounge operations run smoothly. The Supervisor's responsibilities include overseeing the activities of the lounge staff, expediting customers' orders as needed, and maintaining good relationships with customers.
To be successful as a Supervisor, you should exercise effective management skills and take necessary disciplinary actions to address poor staff performance. Ultimately, a top-performing Supervisor should be able to achieve exceptional customer service and ensure that customers have a pleasant experience in the lounge.
Responsibilities

Training lounge staff.
Managing staff's work schedules.
Checking in on customers to enquire about quality of service.
Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
Requirements

Should possess a Degree certificate in any related field
3+ years experience as a Supervisor/Waiter/waitress/Cashier in a lounge/bar.
Organizational and leadership abilities
Great Communication and interpersonal skills
Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ability to stand for extended periods.
Strong management skills.
Effective communication skills.
Exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: admin@nitorirestaurants.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by deardevil(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nice one
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Threesha(f): 5:51am On Oct 08, 2022
Location- *Lekki phase 1

*POSITION*
Floor manager - 150k
Kitchen manager/ Head Chef - 250k
Procurement manager - 100k
Bar manager - 100k

Candidates with experience in multi-functional hospitality operation is desired and ability to work flexible hours including weekends, evenings and Bank holidays as required

Interested candidates should send their cv to talentsresourcing@yahoo.com
Use Job title as subject of mail
Proximity to location is key
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Threesha(f): 6:33am On Oct 11, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION OF AN ACCOUNTANT FOR THE HOTEL MUST LIVE IN LAGOS

Job brief

We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.

Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.

Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.

Responsibilities

Manage all accounting transactions
Prepare budget forecasts
Publish financial statements in time
Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
Ensure timely bank payments
Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
Audit financial transactions and documents
Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
Comply with financial policies and regulations
Controlling the payroll
Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue
Reconciling bank statements
Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT and PAYE
Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
Requirements and skills

Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a hospitality environment
IT knowledge, as transactions are usually done through computerized systems, electronic cash tills and so on
Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages
Analytical and communication skills
Unmatched attention to detail as you’ll be preparing detailed financial information for senior management
Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Hands-on experience with Hotel accounting software ,Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
Experience with general ledger functions
Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: recruitments@greengatesgroup.com using the position as subject of email.
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Threesha(f): 6:34am On Oct 11, 2022
Construction Accountant

Job Summary & Responsibilities

Provide management and financial accounting support for the organization which includes taking responsibility for the entries on the general ledger
Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, stakeholders, suppliers etc.
Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences.
Manage all accounting related functions for assigned projects.
Manage invoices, payments, and compliance for assigned projects.
Have an understanding of compliance requirements for assigned projects.
Run monthly accounting meetings with the construction/project management team to review upcoming projections/billings
Investigate the project variances and submit these variance reports to the management
Create and submit government reports and tax returns related to the construction project
Ensure a smooth cash flow by auditing, generating, and sending invoices promptly
Requirements

Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance
Must be chartered
5 years experience of progressive accounting experience
Experience in job cost accounting and financial reporting
Experience on Construction Management
Extensive experience with QuickBooks and any other relevant accounting softwares
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: nadrecruitmentng@gmail.com using the position as subject of email.
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Rubyjade: 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
A 3 star hotel situated at Oshogbo needs the service of the following:-
1- purchasing officer
2 - F and B supervisor
3 - Cook
4 - maintenance officer
5 - Accounting Officer
Qualifications:-
BSC/ HND/ ND/ SSCE
Priority will be given to experienced on job achieved.

Kindly forward your CV to WhatsApp number 08027852096, shortlisted candidates shall be contact on or before 16th of November 2022.
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Rubyjade: 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Restaurant Manager

2.) Cook

3.) Supervisor

4.) Waiter / Waitress

5.) Barman

6.) Shisha Man

7.) Cleaner

8.) Bouncer

General Requirements

1 - 2 Years Experience
Must reside within Ogba / Ikeja axis.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: kayflex2@yahoo.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Pojomojo: 7:15am On Dec 15, 2022
We are recruiting for our client at a Hotel at Abule-Egba Lagos,
Porter
Waiter
Receptionist
Bar man
Waitress
House Keeper
Interview is on Friday 16/12/22
Please come with photos or samples of recipes or foods(Kitchen staff)

Time : 10:00 AM Prompt

Address : 54 Progress Road Off Charity Road Abule-Egba or 49 Charity Road Abule-egba oko-oba Lagos

We wish the best of Luck with your interview.

1 Like

Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by QuinModah(f): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
A 4 star boutique Hotel and a Fine Dining in Ibadan, requires applications for immediate employment to fill the following positions below:

1.) Front Desk Officer
2.) Foods &Beverages: manager, Waiters/waitress
3.) Housekeeper
4.) Maintenance Engineer: Electrical and Plumbing
5.) Kitchen: Chef and Cooks (American/international cuisines)
6.) Security Officer

General Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Application Closing Date
21st December , 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruitleville@gmail.com
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Pojomojo: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2023
smiley
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Rubyjade: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Chesterfield Hotel in Ikeja has the following vacancies

1. Chef (75k salary)
2. Barman (60k salary)
3. Housekeeper (60k salary)

Please, only candidates staying close should apply. Kindly send Cv to unreal.xyzz@gmail.com
Re: Hotel/Hospitality Jobs by Hamachi(f): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2023
A luxury club in Lagos Mainland needs the following staff

Waitress
Bar man
Account officer
Gateman
Bouncer
Club manager
Party starters (Female)
send your cv to anuoluwaadeleye2000@gmail.com

There's accommodation

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection / An Urgent Decision On A Job Offer / Job Vacancies For Today 29 June 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.