Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Customs Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customs Recruitment Exercise (932 Views)

Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 / Customs Recruitment - Scammers On Rampage / Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2010/2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customs Recruitment Exercise by earnest: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2008
Hi,what is the latest about Nigerian customs recruitment exercise?has any one been contacted?or hasn't the shortlisting commenced?please feed me in if you are informed about this.
Re: Customs Recruitment Exercise by dieperye: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2008
Just forget anything about the customs deal. the Controll general is just deceiving naija job seeker. He has giving all the available posts to top politicians and serving governor to filled. I was unlucky but my friend was lucky that a PA to the Governor of one south- south state submitted his credenial and Cv to the Controll general to fill a slot allocated to the state.

(1) (Reply)

Unilever Is Recruiting / Zenith Bank Is Recruiting Nation Wide Again / Recent Job Vacancies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.