Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? (1080 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 12:30am On Jul 18, 2014
On my visit to my big bro I met this damsel and I quicly learnt that she is my inlaw. i.e, the younger sister to my elder brother's wife. I have fallen for her charm and I can authoritatively say that the feeling is mutual. But I dont know if this is right. From the way things are going she might even be pregnant for me. I am not getting younger as well. I wanna settle downn but I dont know if it is right to marry this very girl. Your opinion please.
Re: Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by fingard02k(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2014
yes u can marry her
Re: Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by Mega2010(m): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2014
What's there?go and marry her
Re: Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 12:43am On Jul 18, 2014
fingard02k: yes u can marry her
Thank You. If it works out, be sure to get my I . V
Re: Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2014
Mega2010: What's there?go and marry her
Yea. Thanks. My big bro and his are frowning at the idea though.
Re: Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 18, 2014
DO NOT WALK IN D COUNSEL OF THE UNGODLY...I REST MY CASE...UR FAMILY WILL REJECT DAT DEMON DAT IS OPERATING IN U...wat nonsense!!....how dare you....

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by tpia1: 3:13am On Jul 18, 2014
why didnt you ask us the question before sleeping with her?

was nl not here at the time?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by fingard02k(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2014
ThankGodEdeh: Thank You. If it works out, be sure to get my I . V
lol You're welcome
Re: Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by Deapexboy(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2014
E get as e b....i bet u ur family wil nt welcome that idea or suport that marriage.

Better remove the hand of monkey from pot of spou b4 it turn to ur hand
Re: Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by fingard02k(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2014
patrickdarlins: DO NOT WALK IN D COUNSEL OF THE UNGODLY...I REST MY CASE...UR FAMILY WILL REJECT DAT DEMON DAT IS OPERATING IN U...wat nonsense!!....how dare you....
what are you insinuating?
Hey i know two families that did that..and btw why calling a her demon? If she happens to be your sister will you call her demon? Mehn i tire for some people

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by Exponental(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2014
I would said ....ENTER D PLACE in Tuface's voice but...it's family thing. Some families will nt approve such!
Re: Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2014
patrickdarlins: DO NOT WALK IN D COUNSEL OF THE UNGODLY...I REST MY CASE...UR FAMILY WILL REJECT DAT DEMON DAT IS OPERATING IN U...wat nonsense!!....how dare you....
shocked why the vile invectives naa? @OP, I have no word for you grin
Re: Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by ShirelleBaby: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2014
There is absolutely nothing wrong in that.we see two sisters marry two brothers daily or twins wed twins-it is acceptable except ur village has itz own law forbidding that!so find ow if ur village is for or against it first.
Re: Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2014
And of all places to seek advise you came to NL. You get mind.
I say they drag you and your sis-inlaw and flog you both for getting her pregnant.

Then they disown both of you from the respective families.

Then you can go and start life somewhere faraway.
Re: Can You Marry The Younger Sister Of Big Bros' Wife? by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2014
ShirelleBaby: There is absolutely nothing wrong in that.we see two sisters marry two brothers daily or twins wed twins-it is acceptable except ur village has itz own law forbidding that!so find ow if ur village is for or against it first.

Exactly my tots, I have seen twins marry twins. It all depends on culture. If your culture isn't against it, den go ahead ignore your brother for now but they will get around the idea. Give them time.

(1) (Reply)

The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. / Yes Or No / Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.