Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] (30758 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / Floating School At Makoko By NLE & Kunle Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Akshow: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
RebelLeader15: padi, leave am, na igbo person e b,na only shakara dem fit do, dem no get mouth
thanks paddy. I done leave am.
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by pascalmilan11(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
good luck uncle
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Akshow: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
GovWahala:
Keep counting down till ur days in Hell.

grin It still amazing how these fools tag me to be igbo, simply because I rundown and wash up some yoloba touts.
ok tongue
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by ayobase(m): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
kossyablaze: Mumu man...wen it was time for dat,he was busy gallivanting around with his comedy stuffz

ode.
u get papa for house so?
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Good idea! There is no shame in getting education at old age.
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Education are evry importance @ whatever age man are, (in chief's language)
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 19, 2014
Nice move
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by danielmichael(m): 5:38am On Jul 19, 2014
I hope say dis man no get pikin..if him opikin bin de fuckup for skool na for him head;gals,lecturers an GP
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by jookco(m): 6:19am On Jul 19, 2014
PenSniper:

Emphatic YES.
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 19, 2014
Zedric: What do u need education for at that age? This is the time to kick back, enjoy ur retirement funds and proceeds from ur children

That is why he is different from u, he made his choice out of several options like ur suggestion but he opted to go back to school.
Purely his decision not yours nor mine but his and im sure he is happy about that and that is what truly counts.
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by jennybright(f): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2014
u r a very big fool
idiot

kossyablaze: Mumu man...wen it was time for dat,he was busy gallivanting around with his comedy stuffz
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2014

U must be a mixed bred, combination of human and a goat.
A he goat spe.rm must have found its way in there which is the reason why u have a goats brain tissues and reason as such.

U called a man that is accomplished in life MUMU just because he decided to seek for further knowledge?

A man that made millions of nigerians happy and one of the real celebs of this country while a tout like u is yet to make millions of ur species, go.ats like u smile.

Obj also went to NOUN after completing his 2nd term in office as a president and im sure a go.at like u will still call him MUMU and how he wasted his life gallavanting in aso rock as a president.

Kid's without brains on rampage here in NL.
Go.ats now also post comments here.

1 Like

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by ehvez(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2014
Pls read and understand before utterance he is going for masters and its also stated there that he is going back sohe would know how to manage himself
So what's wrong with learning to manage yourself
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by bot101(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2014
EnterPRO: NOUN is really gaining ground.

if ASUU strike doesn't affect NOUN, majority might just opt for it in future.
ASUU strike doesn't affect noun and that is the largest school in nigeria by student population.

1 Like

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Zadok999(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2014
I think age is not a barrier to education; so all d same, I wish u success in everything!
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by stigman(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2014
GovWahala:
Bro get lost and stop asking me useless questions. My attack on him is not in respect to the zebie kind of grammar he made but his previous posts.

Pekin
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by dorobucci31: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Nice one bro.... Thanks
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by antartica(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Did anybody noticed the worn out chairs the socalled intellectuasl are using? They can even overcome common chairs,yet they say they are educated.That is why they don't see anything bad in educating children in places that are not fit for wild pigs.

What does education actually mean in nigeria?Is it just to read and write ogbongbo english/french?Or to be rationally and efficiently productive?.
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Revolva(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ur mumu go last forever for commen dis how is he mumu ..he was busy with his career ..after all na 700level which is masters ok u think say na to rush university finish dey look for job wey no dey sidon there don't be creative ...zebu weldone at least u are a big boi now famous n keep gettin d ego lol
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by SenatorJames(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
obynocj: [img]http://3.bp..com/-8tow3HZjBRY/U8e8ErzxJWI/AAAAAAABAbs/3ugRK1fs_wA/s1600/zebrudaya+1.PNG[/img]
Renowned actor and comedian Chief Chika Okpala, aka Chief Zebrudaya Okoroigwe Nwogbo alias 4:30, is back to being a student. He was among the 700 students who matriculated last weekend at the Enugu Study Centre of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).

Explaining his decision to go back to school at 64, Chief Zebrudaya told journalists that it stemmed from his belief that “age is no barrier to education”. Though it won't make him abandon his ‘Zebrudaya language’, he has decided to enrol for the Master of Business Management to be able to manage himself.
Chief Zebrudaya said:

As long as you can feel, as long as you can understand and practicalise you are qualified at any time to go in and read to better your education. Since Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is now in vogue, whether you like it or not, you must go back to school to learn it.

Yes, I might have made a mark in entertainment industry but that is entertainment, this is management. Nobody is managing me so I decided to go and read management to be able to manage myself."

See more on http://www..com/2014/07/chief-zebrudaya-goes-back-to-school-at.html
Success to you sir. Welcome to a life of unlimited opportunities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President / The University Of Calabar In Pictures / Share Your Waec Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.