Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like (5238 Views)

Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by bigocean(m): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2008
A friend of mine showed me a picture of a girl he said was his heart.Lookin at the pics i felt disgusted cos d girl was not good looking(she was short and plum).But despite d irritating qualities of the girl my friend still thinks she's d right one for him.His decision made me think everyone has a choice.so,my fellow naira landers pls post ur views on what u would like ur partner to look like.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by tRoOE(f): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2008
[size=13pt]So undecided but why don't you post ur pic and let see what u look like
Btw, it not always about looks sometimes, personality is what matters
[/size]
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by MissyB1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2008
Rotfl @ the adjective 'short and plum' grin grin grin grin cheesy
One man's dream is anotha's nightmare.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2008
@post
If I could just get a body like Micheal Phelps, a face like Danzel's mehhhhhhhhn!!!!
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by arramyjay: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2008
Tall and dark skinned and so much more.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by bigocean(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]So undecided but why don't you post ur pic and let see what u look like
between, it not always about looks sometimes, personality is what matters
[/size]
[would av loved to.just dat i didn't consider it necessary.but incase u'ld like to know i'm 6feet 1" tall and averagely built]
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by ifyalways(f): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2008
Hes Perfect for me just the way he is. i want him to look him. . . unique,special and wonderfully made for me grin
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by bettes(f): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2008
Tall,dark,nice build and sexy eyes
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2008
Like romeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2008
Tall (I've decided that 6'4" is ideal cheesy)
Dark to an extent
Not handsome enough to be attracting girls like flies but fine enough to give me the appeal I want
I like guys who wear CERTAIN jewelry.
A good dresser
A great smile whenever he does. . . that will totally knock me off my feet.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

Tall (I've decided that 6'4" is ideal cheesy)
Dark to an extent
Not handsome enough to be attracting girls like flies but fine enough to give me the appeal I want
I like guys who wear CERTAIN jewelry.
A good dresser
A great smile whenever he does. . . that will totally knock me off my feet.

hmmm, I likey the idea.
esp the bolded wink

1 Like

Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

hmmm, I likey the idea.
esp the bolded wink
Lol - how won't you like it? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by HRhotness(f): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2008
~ at least 6ft

~ cheeky smile

~ neat feet, clean and well taken care of

~ well manicured nails

~ little or no hair (both on d chest and hair)

~ toned but not too musclely

~ clean straight teeth

~ nicely shaped bum

~ broad chest

~ well hung!
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by tRoOE(f): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2008
bigocean:

could av loved to.just that i didn't consider it necessary.but incase u'ld like to know i'm 6feet 1" tall and averagely built
[size=13pt]Good 4 u[/size]
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2008
@ The ladies.

See all of 'em. . . . . tall, dark handsome and all that. What will happen to the short, fat yellow teeth and bald guys?

Moreover, no one is mentioning rich guys. . . do I sense hyprocrisy?
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

rich = appearance?
no, you're smelling your olodo stench grin

sillyboy:

What will happen to the short, fat yellow teeth and bald guys?
You can keep them.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

@ The ladies.

See all of 'em. . . . . tall, dark handsome and all that. What will happen to the short, fat yellow teeth and bald guys?

First of all, I don't think I mentioned fat or thin but the short guys with yellow teeth will find their own Miss Right. It's not going to be me.
As for the money issue. . . the guy said what would we want our partners to look like.
Money doesn't show on the body.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2008
rich = appearance?
no, you're smelling your olodo stench

Lol. .  grin Appearance could be borrowed you know? It doesnt depict pocket status.

You can keep them

Am a guy and am not gay.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by tRoOE(f): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

@ The ladies.

[size=13pt]Like ruby said, i don't think you undersstood the question

the topic stated What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like  not [b]what do you want you partner to have[/b]
[/size]
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by JJYOU: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Like ruby said, i don't think you undersstood the question

the topic stated What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like  not [b]what do you want you partner to have[/b]
[/size]

english is not our first language
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by chika98: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

@ The ladies.

That's who most of them will end up marrying. Maybe remove the fat and yellow teeth. Everyone wants a tall guy but how many are going to get it??
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2008
@ Trooe and J-girl.

Common ladies, you should read beyond the question just plainly. The question carries more question more than what was typed.

It means your ideal man.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Lol. . grin Appearance could be borrowed you know? It doesnt depict pocket status.
So money cannot be borrowed?

As long as he keeps clean and look good to me, then we have no problem kiss kiss

If you men continue to think the first thing a woman sees when she looks at you is money, then. . . . I feel sorry for y'all. undecided

sillyboy:

Am a guy and am not gay.
I dnt care.
As long as you find sth to do with them. wink
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by tRoOE(f): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2008
JJYOU:

english is not our first language
[size=13pt]heheh and you do[/size]
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2008
Am not removing the fat and yellow teeth guy because those that falls into that category are more than the prince charming category they are all dreaming about.

Go outside and take a quick survey of the guys and see that most of em aint 6ft with shinning white teeth.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by tRoOE(f): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Trooe and J-girl.

Common ladies, you should read beyond the question just plainly. The question carries more question more than what was typed.
It means your ideal man.
[size=13pt]Oh come on what did you expect us to say undecided
That we want a broke, fat ugly looking guy with yellow teeth grin grin
[/size]
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Am not removing the fat and yellow teeth guy because those that falls into that category are more than the prince charming category they are all dreaming about.

Go outside and take a quick survey of the guys and see that most of em aint 6ft with shinning white teeth.
Sillyboy, just because I'm not into fat guys with yellow teeth does not mean others are not.

Point is, I am not into them.

So you still got hope, some ladies out there still want you smiley
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Trooe and J-girl.

It means your ideal man.
My ideal man will LOOK like that.
As for what I want my ideal man to be. . . that's a different ball game. In there I will mention wisdom, success, neatness, and many more.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by HRhotness(f): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

@ The ladies.

I dont do short guys!
fat guys can loose weight, yellow teeth can be fixed and i rather liek bald guys actually  grin
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2008
@ Trooe.

Gotcha. I knew you are honest

@ Ruby.

Borrowing money doesnt mean the person has money, as a matter of fact it makes him poorer. Dont tell me u aint got a discerning spirit when it coes to guys that are "loaded"

@ J girl
My ideal man will LOOK like that.
As for what I want my ideal man to be. . . that's a different ball game. In there I will mention wisdom, success, neatness, and many more
You still not mentioning the pocket factor. Common girl, I wouldnt even want any of my sis to get entwinned with a broke ass
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by ashleign: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2008
Please start with yourself,post yours,Be an exemplary teacher grin
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Ruby.

Borrowing money doesnt mean the person has money, as a matter of fact it makes him poorer. don't tell me u aint got a discerning spirit when it coes to guys that are "loaded"
I never said it meant he has money.
You said appearance can be borrowed, so can money.

Right now, am not talking about his social status, am talking about his appearance.
No, I dnt want a poor man. Who wants to live in poverty?
No, I dnt want a fat man or a yellow teeth man.
White teeth will someday turn yellow. Let me enjoy his healthy teeth now b4 it turn rotten. grin grin grin

Short men? abs. not my type.
Am not that tall, so he should be atleast 5'8 wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. / Effects Of Pre-marital Sex.(physical, Spiritual, Relational, Emotional) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.