Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,359 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard (8304 Views)

GTB Or Access Bank, Which Of These Two Has My Money? - Resolved / How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality / Loan With My Salary Account: Gtb Or First Bank Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard by naijajobspost(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Signup Procedures for A Nigerian IP Based Paypal Account

beginners guide to signing up a paypal account from Nigeria.

1. Visit Paypal Nigerian homepage via https://www.paypal.com/ng/ and click on Signup at the top right corner of the page.

2. Click on “Open Account” under the “individual” section for a personal account.

3. Fill in all details and click on “Agree and Create Account“.

Getting Verified Using GT Bank’s Naira MasterCard

Without verifying your paypal account, you would be placed at a $250 limit. Verifying your paypal account lets you spend as much as you will.

4. A new page would come up with a form to log in your Card details. I used my GT Bank’s Naira MasterCard to verify mine.

5. You’ll be redirected to your account’s dashboard. But there are few things you still need to do. Firstly, you have to activate your paypal account by clicking the activation link sent to the mail you registered the account with. Secondly, you need to link and confirm your credit or debit card. Click on “Link and confirm credit or debit card” or “Get Verified” link in your account’s dashboard, insert your GTB Mastercard details here again, then click on “Continue“. You can make use of any Nigerian bank’s Visa or MasterCard.

6. Paypal would deduct $1.95 from your card......

read more on verification process here

verification process

Acct:******0123
The Naira equibvalent of USD1.95 has been authorized for the transaction done on PP*0123CODE 08823456789FF

What you need do is copy the 4 digits before CODE (highlighted in red) from your mail or SMS alert. That’s what you need to confirm your card.

7. You now have to login once more to your Nigerian Paypal account and click on “Confirm Card” link which should appear on the right sidebar of your dashboard. Then type in the four-digits you copied from your bank alert and click on “Confirm Card” as shown below.

verify your card

8. You’ll get a success popup if everything was fine and successful.

mastercard confirmed

Remember, I made use of my GTBank MasterCard here and it did work for me.
if you use other banks,confirm with your bank to ensure the card issued and given to you can be used to verify yours.

Paypal Accounts FAQ for Nigerian Based

Ques: Does Paypal only support the GTB Naira MasterCard In Nigeria?
Ans: No, people also making use of UBA, Zenith, Access and some others bank’s credit cards have been verified using same procedures in this tutorial.

Ques: What Credit Card Types are accepted by Paypal?
Ans: Paypal su.........

read full FAQ and more details here

paypal Faq for nigerians

Share your thoughts using the comment section below, also share this post with your friends.
Re: Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard by naijajobspost(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
in addtion to the first post.i will be updating you guys on paypal second verifications and documents required. they are doing it stage by stage and when it reach your turn,you should be prepared or else account will be limited again
Re: Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard by naijajobspost(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Document checklist for second verification as follows

International passport
Utility bill
Drivers license
Or

Bank statement with address on it
Card confirmation for the second time
And password change.
Re: Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard by heybeedavies: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thank u very muchThank u very muchThank u very much
Re: Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
PayPal guru erry'where grin grin
Re: Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard by ichapi55: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
@op when will PayPal start allowing us Nigerians to receive payments made.
Re: Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard by naijajobspost(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
ichapi55: @op when will PayPal start allowing us Nigerians to receive payments made.

According to recent update. Paypal claim they need more time to study the activities of nigeria users so as to avoid the initial fraud record that exempt us in the first place.we hope it will be resolved soon since nigeria contribute to almost 28percent of global online business traders.
Re: Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard by darey04(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pls help me out,I couldn't added my GT master debit card

Re: Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard by Zdoh(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

ZIDOH EXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :+2348088759163
Re: Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard by oskaaay(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard by pacificom: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
darey04:
Pls help me out,I couldn't added my GT master debit card
I am having similar challenges adding my GT Naira card on PayPal. Please enlighten if you have any clue.
Re: Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard by onubizonline(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Video Guide: How to Create a Verified PayPal Account in Nigeria That can Send and Receive Funds.
And the beauty of it all is that it is very easy and straight forward. You can use any browser, no “shitty VPN”, no proxy, no IP. Too good to be true “abi”

You will also be EXPOSED to how to transfer the PayPal funds received straight to your Nigerian bank account!!

Download the video guide below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S_oYCTk-GdWZYqxJSY6NCEqGu8m1ZE-7

Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria 2021
https://verifiednigerianpayepal./complete-guide/

Watch this YouTube Video explaining each step:
https://youtu.be/ggAdgVaPZXY

Whatsapp: wa/me/07035199394

(1) (Reply)

Dangote To Build Cement Factory In Adamawa, Over 10,000 Jobs To Be Created / Recharge And Get Paid Ragp is making me so much money / Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.