Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

The Most Efficient And Reliable Anti-virus Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Most Efficient And Reliable Anti-virus Software (735 Views)

The Best Anti-virus Software …….what Do You Recommend? / 6 Best Free Anti Virus Software You Can Trust / Using Your Windows Os Without Anti-virus Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Efficient And Reliable Anti-virus Software by froz(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
guys , it will be a great if u can help me out, i have got issues with my pc, will like to know the most efficient  and reliable anti-virus i can use to solve these nightmare im having with my pc
Re: The Most Efficient And Reliable Anti-virus Software by samir101ng(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2008
Search thru the threads on this section and you should come across helpful topics.
Re: The Most Efficient And Reliable Anti-virus Software by AussieBoy(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2008
Why don't you list the problems you have to decide whichsolutin might be the best to resolve them. You might get away with something as simple as AVG for everyday use , once youv'e cleaned the PC.
Re: The Most Efficient And Reliable Anti-virus Software by UNLEASHED(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2008
Get yourself ESET NOD32 ANTIVIRUS man!

download from link below:

http://download.eset.com/eval/win/eav/eav_nt32_enu.msi
Re: The Most Efficient And Reliable Anti-virus Software by lynxnoon(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2008
UNLEASHED:

Get yourself ESET NOD32 ANTIVIRUS man!

download from link below:

http://download.eset.com/eval/win/eav/eav_nt32_enu.msi
is dere a free version or wat? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Computer Application / Downloading Via Torrents / On Speed Setup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.