Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nigerian City With The Best Set Of Drivers And The Worst - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian City With The Best Set Of Drivers And The Worst (1049 Views)

There Are Seven Types Of Drivers: Which One Are You? / 7 Types Of Drivers You See On Nigerian Roads / Honda City With Modified Camaro Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian City With The Best Set Of Drivers And The Worst by leisuretym: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Which city is the best city to drive in , in term of peoples attitude while driving on the road? I was in PH last week and I was shocked! Come and see rough drivers, I will not go there with my car men!

I think enugu should be nice to drive in, Jos is not bad too, I heard people use their hand as trafficator in ibadan. Lol, Lagos is rough too, Abuja have good roads but I think its better compare to PH driving!

Your view?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian City With The Best Set Of Drivers And The Worst by lonelydora: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Lagos, Port harcourt, Abuja, worst set of drivers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian City With The Best Set Of Drivers And The Worst by leisuretym: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2014
lonelydora: Lagos, Port harcourt, Abuja, worst set of drivers.

I think port harcourt is the worst, if I'd be driving on that PH road, it will be a 1996 4 runner! A jaloppy. Lol
Re: Nigerian City With The Best Set Of Drivers And The Worst by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
From wot i have heard Abuja has d fatest drivers, Lagos has d smartest,i tink Kwara has d most patience cos,i have entered pub transport in Kwara one man said he wntd too poo and the driver waited for him to finish before we continued d journey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian City With The Best Set Of Drivers And The Worst by leisuretym: 12:35am On Aug 01, 2014
SAVEDBABA: From wot i have heard Abuja has d fatest drivers, Lagos has d smartest,i tink Kwara has d most patience cos,i have entered pub transport in Kwara one man said he wntd too poo and the driver waited for him to finish before we continued d journey.

Lol! You don't expect him to poo in the car, do you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian City With The Best Set Of Drivers And The Worst by timbros(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Drive in Aba and you will know the real meaning of the word rough. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian City With The Best Set Of Drivers And The Worst by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 02, 2014
leisuretym:

Lol! You don't expect him to poo in the car, do you?

i expected the driver to have left him but i guess there way of life over there is different
Re: Nigerian City With The Best Set Of Drivers And The Worst by leisuretym: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2014
timbros: Drive in Aba and you will know the real meaning of the word rough. grin grin

PH drivers are more rough than Aba drivers, go and find out
Re: Nigerian City With The Best Set Of Drivers And The Worst by timbros(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2014
leisuretym:

I live in PH and I frequent Aba (infact I'm getting ready to drive down there right now) so I know what I'm talking about. cool
Re: Nigerian City With The Best Set Of Drivers And The Worst by adanny01(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Drive through Uyo, you will definately get a keke orange scratch mark.

Round about law of give way to traffic on your left is bull'shit. Its a race of who's head gets there 1st.

Worst is when a traffic light is out off power, wahala dey. One rickety pickup or keke go carry speed put full light, floor his accelerator and probably close his eyes (what i think they do) heading to the chaos like he owns the road or he is carry hard currency from CBN. Come and see running, give him road or get bashed.

To make matters worst if you race and catch up with a guilty driver, he will intentionally look away from you pretending he cant here your curses.

Lastly, women that drive in Uyo can do you anything and still rain curses on you. One woman for no just cause slammed her brakes with all her might to a complete and instant stop on the speed lane while i was approaching behind her at 100km/h and still accelerating. One woman made a u turn from park at park lane completely stopping right in from of me at the speed lane.
Re: Nigerian City With The Best Set Of Drivers And The Worst by oride: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
leisuretym:

I have driven in both cities and I must say you are fully on point sir. Ph drivers are amongst the worst I have ever seen after Ibadan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Wheel Balancing And Alignment Centre Around Alausa Area / Disadvantages Of Automatic Trasnmision Cars / Honda City 06 Gear Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.