Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno (52096 Views)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
ANAMBRA11: what do mean dat d christian God is a weak God why is ur allah (piece of sh!it be upon him) not preventing u from the mighty bombs of isreal

Bro. "Binghinya" is a SnakeZombie; he wouldn't understand your quote!

Aboki means Zombie = Zomboki!!! cool

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2014
Ayatullah:

Keep fooooling your lazy brain.

This is the bitter truth.

Please permit me to use your quote anytime.

But the fact is that Islam is a Satanic Occult
where members become Zombie-serpents with venom
eager to devour any prey!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 19, 2014
ghostwritter:
Its obvious u hate islam because u are not a muslim, I'm sure u ar not a Christian either.
Are u telling me that u've never seen any good muslims around u in ur entire life?
I don't give a Bleep about ur religion or tribe, just be civil and lets understand one another
Pls don't quote me again!

i have never seen one

yerima=ped.o.p.hile
atiku=thief
buhari=thief/bloodsucking demon
sani abacha=thief/tyrant
northerner muslims=boko haram supporters/sympathizers

canada edmonton somalia muslims=trouble maker and crime activist always causing problems

and many more

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by bola4dprec(m): 12:22am On Jul 19, 2014
one of the church members who
preferred anonymity told journalists. Speaking from Dille on Friday,
Jacob Mamza narrated how the
pastor was killed in the attack
which claimed 45 lives.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Blackchampion(m): 1:04am On Jul 19, 2014
princessayesha:
Bad breath... eww
#Ignored d ewu awusa
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by okzcorp: 1:47am On Jul 19, 2014
WE ARE FAR FROM UNITY.

Mr. T you and Alfred are brodas na, he was driving home a point with his statement you quoted.

I have been betrayed by the tribes that bicker the most in which one of them is mine. My time at the north was memorable and the northerners I met were good to me. They really have the GOOD ones, just like any settlement.

As for the religion? Who am I to judge? God created Ishmael,HE wanted Islam to EXIST.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by guyX(m): 2:23am On Jul 19, 2014
When has God ceased to exist because someone died?
May God you see light so you can overpower the darkness that engulfs u.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by guyX(m): 2:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Orikinla: What were they still doing there?
[size=18pt]
If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.

~ Matthew 10:14, New International Version (NIV).[/size]

If Christian ministers follow and obey the instructions of the Messiah Jesus Christ on evangelism, they will not fall into terrible dangers.
So because you are being persecuted you should stop preaching??
Christ is a suffering saviour who died for us and when we are called up to reciprocate you say they should flee?
Go and read the whole of Acts of the Apostles.
Every apostle died a martyr except John who carried a martyr's cross and never died as one. And they are all Evangelists just like pastor who died.
may his soul rest in peace.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by shineeye1: 4:13am On Jul 19, 2014
guyX:
So because you are being persecuted you should stop preaching??
Christ is a suffering saviour who died for us and when we are called up to reciprocate you say they should flee?
Go and read the whole of Acts of the Apostles.
Every apostle died a martyr except John who carried a martyr's cross and never died as one. And they are all Evangelists just like pastor who died.
may his soul rest in peace.

Matthew 10:23a But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another:
WHO SAID THAT

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ijemomo(m): 5:17am On Jul 19, 2014
May his gentle soul RIP. However, do we still need God to come down to Bornu state& tell us directly to leave the state? This is another wake up call to others who r still in the Northern States! There is nothing like 'One Nigeria oh!,
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by yungchop: 5:39am On Jul 19, 2014
princessayesha:
sharrap
young lady, how are you doing? Mind if we go private? 28FF9EDC on bbm, 08034504 two two nine on whatsapp and hustyzeebad on 2go, #Usman.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by yommyuk: 5:59am On Jul 19, 2014
barbaric morons. The hottest part of Hell awaits u.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by f33zy: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2014
If nt hausa which tribe can join boko haram n am nt blaming God 4 creatin d religion only dat it haz already bin reveald dat the end tym is Near.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by jookco(m): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2014
Osama10: Any right thinking human being would have left that state now.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by mctons: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2014
Ogbonaikenna:
vanguardngr.com/2014/07/rccg-pastor-shot-butchered-borno/#sthash.RyVl3o8i.dpuf

We can't be subjugated forever under the fear of BH attacks in a country where security is very porous. Is it not high time we found and correct Lord Luggard's error of 1914?
I intend writing to the UN on this faulty almagamation, though a unilateral decision but sincerely thoughtful.

The constant hormicide via maiming, butchering, setting ablaze, bombing, and use of sophisticated weapons is a clear indication of threat to the project called "Nigerian unity as a nation".

I reiterate that no human being or group or tribe can false Nigeria to an ISLAMIC state.

I also blame OBJ for granting permission to the enactment of sharia law in the North.

We need DIVISION of Nigeria into two parts :

The Northern Protectorate
The Southern Protectorate

Transit to either side made possible by Visa.

Mature critics are welcome
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Realtol(m): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2014
Adelaide2:

The dead pastor na "Yoloba"
Are you from Patience Jonathan's country side?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by femikay149(m): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2014
Orikinla: What were they still doing there?
[size=18pt]
If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.

~ Matthew 10:14, New International Version (NIV).[/size]

If Christian ministers follow and obey the instructions of the Messiah Jesus Christ on evangelism, they will not fall into terrible dangers.

What most people dont understand not everyone in the north are muslims .
I know a lot of people here ve nt left their state or region
We ve christains in borno,some areas are predominantly inhabited by xtians

.Also some of the places churches are...the people welcome them

So should they leave because of these possesed human being..

So should thr pastors leave their congregation

This is a true test of faith not like the prosperity kind of faith...

.you forgot to quote the part that Jesus that you will be persecuted for my sake.....
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by spyg1(m): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2014
Osama10: Any right thinking human being would have left that state now.
Why do you say that? Is he not man of God? You expect him to run and leave God's work?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2014
Where are the one Nigerian advocates?
Pls come and preach that sermon here now oooo.
FOOLS

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Skybaby: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2014
Blackchampion: Nna mehn! ike ndi awusa (hausa) agwugo kwam n'obodo aaoooo. Mmadu oganozi n'ulo ya wérè nópia akpa something. Sisi kezie obodo aa ka ndi ugwu jebe nke faa naa Hiaaa!
Blackchampion: Nna mehn! ike ndi awusa (hausa) agwugo kwam n'obodo aaoooo. Mmadu oganozi n'ulo ya wérè nópia akpa something. Sisi kezie obodo aa ka ndi ugwu jebe nke faa naa Hiaaa!
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Skybaby: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2014
Nna obulodi obele ife
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Olaooni88(f): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: Igbos, leave the north
Abi oo.. I wonder wat Yorubas & Igbo r still doing in dat dungeon
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2014
Olaooni88: Abi oo.. I wonder wat Yorubas & Igbo r still doing in dat dungeon

yorubas are perpetual slaves of the north. they can't go.
Igbos are just colonizing them.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ceeceeco: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2014
R.I.P
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Olaooni88(f): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

yorubas are perpetual slaves of the north. they can't go.
Igbos are just colonizing them.
Then you must be one of them. Smh for u.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2014
asha80: obviously you are a goat.
you are a fatter goat. mpama
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by amadice(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2014
Dis MULSIM BASTARSDS....when some mulsim corpers were molested in umuahia last week some e-warriors were shouting at d maltreatment given to dem....now a pastor as been murder in cold blood and dis northeren fool are covering it up..

Cant wait for CIVIL WAR SEASON 2,..just a chance to show were dis bastards belong
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by tbagjames(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2014
panachuku: eyah, his God cud not save him grin grin
and you god instructs people to kill right. For you information, his salvation has saved him already. In his death, he became alive. I wonder what your religion teaches, but if it doesnt teach salvation, you better PORT
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by mickyarams: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2014
The fact that most of these so called miracle pastors never go to Borno or hold holy ghost service in Sambisa forest says it all. They all stay in the peaceful south and boast on how they are not scared of any devil.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by femikay149(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2014
amadice: Dis MULSIM BASTARSDS....when some mulsim corpers were molested in umuahia last week some e-warriors were shouting at d maltreatment given to dem....now a pastor as been murder in cold blood and dis northeren fool are covering it up..

Cant wait for CIVIL WAR SEASON 2,..just a chance to show were dis bastards belong

Ve u experienced any war before?

Am sure if u ve u wont be ranting abt it

U think it is movie abi or Pes game
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by dartsidius7(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2014
UchihaMadara: [size=30pt]Most Nairalanders[/size]

[size=35pt] are [/size]
[size=60pt]Retarrds!!![/size]

Seconded.

Fantasywrita: Sometimes I want to stop reading post on NL because of some comments that speaks stupidity.

Some curse and question God while some keep blaming the Muslims when infact we r all victims of BH crime. These people have killed not only Christians and pastors but Muslims and Emirs and imams.

Some Muslims in Kd that tryed to expose BH were killed along with their family. Did anyone say anything about them? No!

Plsss the reasonable ones should understand that Muslims are against boko haram.

There was a time i used to view the people around with the opinions i formed based on the NL comments i read. I later discovered that it is not so. I have Christian friends both Yoruba and Igbo, some even offer to buy you food to fast with while others eat with me when breaking my fast. Maybe its because i have known them for more than 10 years.

Fizzyflex: i hate moslems with passion

smiley

ghostwritter:
Its obvious u hate islam because u are not a muslim, I'm sure u ar not a Christian either.
Are u telling me that u've never seen any good muslims around u in ur entire life?
I don't give a Bleep about ur religion or tribe, just be civil and lets understand one another
Pls don't quote me again!

Nice comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.