Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,599 members, 7,781,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 03:53 AM

FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . (4616 Views)

Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Biblical Evidence To Backup The Non-use Of Earrings By The Female Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by macof(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
enigmaotr:
I only wish I truly have the time. You claim there's no God and you can't give a reasonable point why we have such an organised universe with complex beings like humans living in it! Saying everything just happen by chance, is not only unreasonable, but also illogical. Please deal with that! Science itself is grounded in spirituality. Nothing can shake my faith! If at all, not a belief in God! I've known too much about spirituality than start believing there's no God! THAT WILL NEVER BE POSSIBLE!!! Let those who can waste their time with people like you, do so. As for me, count me out.
I'd rather keep on reading your foolishness as your try and try to prove to no avail why there can't be any God!
I had no problem knowing if there's any God or not, the only problem I had is if I was serving the true God.
Now, are you a Yoruba boy as your name implies? Please an answer!

Shut up u!
There's no God in spirituality, it's spirits(what science calls energy). Non sentient beings that sustain the universe.

Your stuupid religion paints a false and disgraceful image about spirituality

Spirituality is search and experience in matters concerning the universe, we use personifications to tell our stories better While you are busy looking for a man in the sky looking at you through a mirror or pool of water grin
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

Shut up u!
There's no God in spirituality, it's spirits(what science calls energy). Non sentient beings that sustain the universe.

Spirituality is search and experience in matters concerning the universe, we use personifications to tell our stories better While you are busy looking for a man in the sky looking at you through a mirror or pool of water grin
What more can i say to the guy @enigmaotr? only to say he should continue his love for his imaginary sky daddy!
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

What do you know about Ifa?? And any other ancient spirituality??

If you understand what spirituality is all about you would know that your skydaddy is merely a fable
u vnt answered my question... it al around u bt u denial it...
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
What more can i say to the guy @enigmaotr? only to say he should continue his love for his imaginary sky daddy!
I lick an orange tell me if it is sweet or sour?
Note u didnt test it with me so u wnt knw if it sweet or sour.. so u vnt tested God wic means u cnt knw him except u test him...
Smth is missing in U.. ask ur self my u hate this God.. or u wnt to use it ask a means to di wat so ever u want...
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by macof(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
mrceo63:
u vnt answered my question... it al around u bt u denial it...

And wat is ur question?
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by GooseBaba: 12:46am On Sep 10, 2014
mrceo63:
Note u didnt test it with me so u wnt knw if it sweet or sour.. so u vnt tested God wic means u cnt knw him except u test him...
Smth is missing in U.. ask ur self my u hate this God.. or u wnt to use it ask a means to di wat so ever u want...

Hahahahahahaha... Which part of your god did you lick or taste..? This una cannibalism get craze... grin
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 10, 2014
macof:

And wat is ur question?
Why leaving in denial..it all around u!?
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 10, 2014
GooseBaba:

Hahahahahahaha... Which part of your god did you lick or taste..? This una cannibalism get craze... grin
I knw,u got what i said.. jt that u dnt wnt to open ur mind... ur comment dose mk sense!
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by GooseBaba: 5:03am On Sep 10, 2014
mrceo63:
I knw,u got what i said.. jt that u dnt wnt to open ur mind... ur comment dose mk sense!

You sure you were not suvking spiritual prick in your dreams and you conclude that you tasted god..?

Well sha, we all know your god likes spiritual sexual activities... If i dey lie ask Mary... undecided
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 10, 2014
mrceo63:
Ignore him.
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2014
GooseBaba:

You sure you were not suvking spiritual prick in your dreams and you conclude that you tasted god..?

Well sha, we all know your god likes spiritual sexual activities... If i dey lie ask Mary... undecided
Laughing...grin ask urself why do u jt hate dis God compera to the other gods... because an accident happen den no God... common why d hate! I v felt God nd testest him he is real. why leaving in denial..
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by asalimpo(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2014
baby124: OP,
There is God. I am a living witness to God's grace. I feel humans have the wrong perception of God and the religion's these days are not helping. Most of these disasters that are happening are a consequence of human folly. We have lost the ability to solve problems like the higher beings we are. Rather we resort to violence, oppression and force. We do it however we can.

Through religion and whatever manipulative way we can. When the repercussions come, we blame God. I won't blame God for going on a holiday on our wahala. Human being issues are too much. Am sure God did not even bargain that we will be this bad. Haba. It's humans like you and I who built machines that can take not only 300 people but billions in one shot. This is just the tip of the iceberg of what we are capable of.

We all need to go back to God and ask for mercy. Forget fanaticism and other greedy mediums like church, mosque and the other lunatics who run those establishments. Those religious leaders are chiefly responsible for most of our woes.

Am sure devil sef is trembling if he knows the date the world will come to an end, and if hell exists. Because we humans will deal with him.
you must b a muslim. You sef com out of tht your kpako religion.
The wrld has suffered in d hands of islam.
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by GooseBaba: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
mrceo63:
Laughing...grin ask urself why do u jt hate dis God compera to the other gods... because an accident happen den no God... common why d hate! I v felt God nd testest him he is real. why leaving in denial..

Calm down god taster.... I don't hate your god, I find it disgusting when people like you make shiiit up and accuse others of living in denial... Smh.

You keep saying things that the next person cannot replicate or verify. It's all in your head and you dare use the word denial.... You blokus licker.. undecided
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
macof:

Shut up u!

So no God in spirituality only spirit right? And who is God, a dumbo like you? SMH. Even the Bible says, God is a Spirit and must be worshipped in the Spirit.
You must so daft in real life. Do you think you can win any arguement against the existence of God with me? Can you tell me how life emerged from non-living matters?
This's what a reasonable Scientist wrote about people like you:
“A wonder it must be that there should be any man found so stupid as to persuade himself that this most beautiful world could be produced by the fortuitous concourse of atoms.”
–John Ray, the English naturalist (1627-1705) considered by many to be the founder of modern biology.
It would be just as absurd to assert that mindless chemical or physical processes could write a newspaper article as it would be to assert that such processes could produce a DNA sequence for instance.

Microsoft founder Bill Gates writes: “Human DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any we’ve ever created.” Natural processes do not create anything even vaguely resembling a computer program. True or False?
Dawkins writes:
“What has happened is that genetics has become a branch of information technology. The genetic code is truly digital, in exactly the same sense as computer codes. This is not some vague analogy, it is the literal truth.”
The DNA code, (which is the language of life) can only be the product of intelligence. Neither randomness nor law like natural processes produce anything even remotely resembling a code or language.

Away from Science and Christianity, I still have every reason to believe in a Creator. By virtue of my descent, I'm a spiritual monster, and I've done things that can never be proven by Science. You can not start telling me about one aimless energy when I've exercised the raw power before just by mere pronouncement.
So stop foaming in the mouth and start thinking reasonably!
In fact, stop spamming my mention with your senseless arguement.
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
matify:
I hope I wasn't hasty in commending one of your submissions yesterday as the handiwork of a highly cerebral being judging from the innuendo this post is perceived to whip-up .

In whatever situation we find ourselves, God is still supreme and our ways are definitely not HIS.

I have seen this argument bantered about every time people wonder why God does not seem to care and i think it insults God to keep doing this.

If he answers, we jump up and rejoice, if he answers in a bad way or not at all, we say his ways are not ours, when evidently it takes no more than a pea brain to understand what just happened. We insult the concept or existence of God when we humanize him and inadvertently lower his intelligence to that of a pre-jamb candidate naive, hot-headed and mostly blissfully ignorant of his environment.
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
GooseBaba:

Calm down god taster.... I don't hate your god, I find it disgusting when people like you make shiiit up and accuse others of living in denial... Smh.

You keep saying things that the next person cannot replicate or verify. It's all in your head and you dare use the word denial.... You blokus licker.. undecided
no insult bro! You try everything possible to kill that part of u.. So as to think u cn now control urself ... Well i pray for u.. The devil dnt care if u sever him direct, as far as u dnt sever the true God.. Deep down in u.. U feel an emptiNess. God is calling you today.. Open up ur heart then u can comprehend what am telling u.. Jesus love u!
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by GooseBaba: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
mrceo63:
no insult bro! You try everything possible to kill that part of u.. So as to think u cn now control urself ... Well i pray for u.. The devil dnt care if u sever him direct, as far as u dnt sever the true God.. Deep down in u.. U feel an emptiNess. God is calling you today.. Open up ur heart then u can comprehend what am telling u.. Jesus love u!

Hehehe he..... Smh....you embrace an abstract and condem your senses... Tufiakwa..! Do tell me how can a dead man you never met love you..? How can a sensible person seek salvation from a corpse..? all this demonic things..
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2014
GooseBaba:

Hehehe he..... Smh....you embrace an abstract and condem your senses... Tufiakwa..! Do tell me how can a dead man you never met love you..? How can a sensible person seek salvation from a corpse..? all this demonic things..
Thank God u blive there is smthing like "demonic" that exist in our world...
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by asalimpo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
enigmaotr:
So no God in spirituality only spirit right? And who is God, a dumbo like you? SMH. Even the Bible says, God is a Spirit and must be worshipped in the Spirit.
You must so daft in real life. Do you think you can win any arguement against the existence of God with me? Can you tell me how life emerged from non-living matters?
This's what a reasonable Scientist wrote about people like you:
“A wonder it must be that there should be any man found so stupid as to persuade himself that this most beautiful world could be produced by the fortuitous concourse of atoms.”
–John Ray, the English naturalist (1627-1705) considered by many to be the founder of modern biology.
It would be just as absurd to assert that mindless chemical or physical processes could write a newspaper article as it would be to assert that such processes could produce a DNA sequence for instance.

Microsoft founder Bill Gates writes: “Human DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any we’ve ever created.” Natural processes do not create anything even vaguely resembling a computer program. True or False?
Dawkins writes:
“What has happened is that genetics has become a branch of information technology. The genetic code is truly digital, in exactly the same sense as computer codes. This is not some vague analogy, it is the literal truth.”
The DNA code, (which is the language of life) can only be the product of intelligence. Neither randomness nor law like natural processes produce anything even remotely resembling a code or language.

Away from Science and Christianity, I still have every reason to believe in a Creator. By virtue of my descent, I'm a spiritual monster, and I've done things that can never be proven by Science. You can not start telling me about one aimless energy when I've exercised the raw power before just by mere pronouncement.
So stop foaming in the mouth and start thinking reasonably!
In fact, stop spamming my mention with your senseless arguement.

spiritual monster! Please explain.
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by GooseBaba: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
mrceo63:
Thank God u blive there is smthing like "demonic" that exist in our world...

And your Jesus is part of it..... Demons masquerading as saints.
Re: FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . by GooseBaba: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
asalimpo:

spiritual monster! Please explain.

He is indirectly confessing to his demonic affiliation..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? / How To Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2015 Live Broadcast Online / A God Given Dream On Rapture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.