Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: (2665 Views)

How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. / Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? / When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by justkunmi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2006
Hey people,as old and familiar this might be,i still feel one needs to know more stuff about this issue. It mite sound a bit like a cliché but can a girl ask a guy out? If no, should she then keep quiet and suffer in silence? If yes, wont she be seen as a desperate wanna be? Wanna know,
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by ikamefa(f): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2006
nope! she would not be seen as desperate, wake up and smell the roses gals are doing it everyday cheesy
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by AIRMARSHA: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2009
if truly u a in to him then let him know in a nice and mature manner don't freak him some gays don't like freak.
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by ichommy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ AIR MARSHA you are right
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by AniLee(f): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2009
AIR MARSHA:

if truly u a in to him then let him know in a nice and mature manner don't freak him some gays don't like freak.

well said
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2009
Question is will the guy be into the girl that much? undecided
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by follypimpi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Question is will the guy be into the girl that much? undecided

Good question,depends on the way the girl approach the dude,a lil flirt to lead him on and defo the dude will read btw the lines and tke over from there.
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by biola44: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2009
a girl shd only create d atmosphere,
never ask a guy out!
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by mex004(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2009
Wats wrong wit a gal asking a guy out? I have experiened it & i don't feel any thing is wrong wit dat. Lets leave tradition & culture 4 the traditional people.
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by biola44: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2009
its kinda boring 2 me
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by mex004(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
It has to be cos u have never experience it b4. Am sure u are not a cool guy
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Vuitton(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2009
biola44:

its kinda boring 2 me

This is strange How can a girl expressing interest in me, myself and I be boring sad

I have had a fair number of approaches from ladies and they were all intruiging wink
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Enoyoh: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2009
She is free to talk the guy into it or better still look for a way to get the guy to ask her out
She can become unnecessary close n nice to the guy depending on who d guy is. there s no crime in that.
Is left for the guy to decide
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Ben13: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2009
poster, you need to meet the gurls in my area  cheesy the guys are on "taosting" holiday
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Vuitton(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ Ben 10 - Which area is that?
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Ben13: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2009
That area where the female does the "toasting"
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Vuitton(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by oneluvb55(f): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2009
any pros!
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by NambyPamby: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2009
A girl once asked me out, and believe me I was very impressed because she was very fantastic.
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by CrazyMan(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2009
Honestly I don't support the idea whereby a girl asks a guy out.

My reasons are:

1) I might not feel the same way about her; and if I decied to be honest about my feelings and turn down her offer, she would feel very bad and might take it personal; and believe me, I'm not the type of guy that derives pleasure in seeing girls get disappointed or hurt.

2) It would make her look cheap and desperate. In a country like Nigeria, where every girl strives hard to protect her dignity, it would be foolish for a girl to make the first move towards a guy. You must know that most guys out there are looking for free pu*sy; so the moment you make yourself available, they won't hesitate to grab the offer; and don't complain when they begin to act funny, most especially after they've tasted your forbidden fruit.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2009
i can't directly ask a guy out but however, i cant show my MOVES, girl you need to go learn words and signs of saying I LIKE YOU to a man indirectly
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by breaka: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2009
a girl should never ask a guy out,,  but express her feelings.
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by unfaded(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2009
Most of dtime,it doesnt go well.guys usùally dont respect girls that ask them out.
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by unfaded(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2009
Most of dtime,it doesnt go well.guys usùally dont respect girls that ask them out.
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by unfaded(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2009
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by popsonbabs(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2009
Is not a crime for a lady to express her mind but she shd do it in a mature and prolite manners.
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by galatico(m): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2009
Personally if a Girl ask me out, depends on the Girl, if it's a girl I have been having fantasy about and couldn't approach due to some reason(s),

It's not a bad Ideal although some guys might think the Girl is a desperate girl or probably she's got some diseases she wants to spread,
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by sexyLeamon(f): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2009
I think you can give the guy signals that you're interested and allow him the opportunity to ask you out, but at the end of the day he should still be the one doing the asking. This says to me that they are interested rather than just going along for a free ride because they know you'll make all the effort. I think if i did the asking, there would always be that little something in the back of my mind that says "does he really genuinely like me" And guys are guys, they like to chase and no matter how shy they are, if they really like you they will find the courage to do something about it. Ladies, we have been put on this planet not to woo, but to be wooed!
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Anabel(f): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2009
well i have done that before, but the guy was not serious about the relationship because i asked first and now he wants me back. its too late though cos i have met a guy that asked me first and the guy is kool. so i don't see anything wrong about it, just don't force yourself on him
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2009
now days society is changing, I don't see anything wrong
with it.
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by blapo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2009
It happened to me once, and i always feel "not man enough" so i call the relationship off.
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Vuitton(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
Really its cool but in 9ja/Afrika i guess its often misinterpreted. Folks look at the chick as a desperado.

sexyLeamon:

I think you can give the guy signals that you're interested and allow him the opportunity to ask you out, but at the end of the day he should still be the one doing the asking. [/b]This says to me that they are interested rather than just going along for a free ride because they know you'll make all the effort. I think if i did the asking, there would always be that little something in the back of my mind that says "does he really genuinely like me" [b]And guys are guys, they like to chase [/b]and no matter how shy they are, if they really like you they will find the courage to do something about it. [b]Ladies, we have been put on this planet not to woo, but to be wooed!

See what i mean undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Think It's A Mistake To Tell The Truth / My Ex Called After 9 Months Only To Tell Me She's Engaged . / My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.