Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,031 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nairaland The E-nta... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland The E-nta... (764 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT / Malicious And Criminal Attack On Nairaland: The True And Real Reason Behind It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland The E-nta... by anago1000: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
for sometimes now thread criticizing the government never make front page, even with provision of pictorial and documental evidence to back the claims. yet news of a dog crossing to PDP makes front page with the speed of light. the only online platform not running the #someonetelllaverick is nairaland. anyway it all confirms our long held notion that admin sold out to the party of nest of killers.

I don't know why this thread is not on front page , if truly the admin have not take is own share of our missing $20 billion.

https://www.nairaland.com/1816950/leaked-1.2-million-contract-between

https://www.nairaland.com/1818298/onaiyekan-presidency-stop-linking-opposition

https://www.nairaland.com/1818928/lagos-state-opens-new-cardiac
Re: Nairaland The E-nta... by Clerverly: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000: for sometimes now thread criticizing the government never make front page, even with provision of pictorial and documental evidence to back the claims. yet news of a dog crossing to PDP makes front page with the speed of light. the only online platform not running the #someonetelllaverick is nairaland. anyway it all confirms our long held notion that admin sold out to the party of nest of killers.

I don't know why this thread is not on front page , if truly the admin have not take is own share of our missing $20 billion.

https://www.nairaland.com/1816950/leaked-1.2-million-contract-between

You be "witch" Na the topic I dey compose before I refreshed come see ya topic! No be small NTA be this! grin >: grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland The E-nta... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Just tell us why osun kiosks don't normally have brooms for sale?
Do u pack/ make them for APC campaign only?
Dude, cleanliness is next to godliness o, not partisanship

1 Like

Re: Nairaland The E-nta... by anago1000: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Evergreen123: Just tell us why osun kiosks don't normally have brooms for sale?
Do u pack make them for APC campaign only?
Dude, cleanliness is next to godliness o, not partisanship

what's this deranged biatch saying, so much from a fvckhead with generator fumes for brains. I'm so sure you are od'ed on amphetamine from infancy. blockhead mgbeke.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland The E-nta... by K0B0K069: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Gej till i die

1 Like

Re: Nairaland The E-nta... by Hangard: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000: for sometimes now thread criticizing the government never make front page, even with provision of pictorial and documental evidence to back the claims. yet news of a dog crossing to PDP makes front page with the speed of light. the only online platform not running the #someonetelllaverick is nairaland. anyway it all confirms our long held notion that admin sold out to the party of nest of killers.

Jonathan till some people collapse, you have been creating useless post since yesterday. I guess you are high on your own pubic hair. I don't blame you, I blame Mtn that dash you those MB that you use in living in falsehood.
Re: Nairaland The E-nta... by anago1000: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hangard:
Jonathan till some people collapse, you have been creating useless post since yesterday. I guess you are high on your own pubic hair. I don't blame you, I blame Mtn that dash you those MB that you use in living in falsehood.

animal gtfo of mentions and stop biting on my lines brokenheaded fvckhead. I can foot the mb usage of everyone in your generation both dead and living.
Re: Nairaland The E-nta... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Gej till una get sense

1 Like

Re: Nairaland The E-nta... by Hangard: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

animal gtfo of mentions and stop biting on my lines brokenheaded fvckhead. I can foot the mb usage of everyone in your generation both dead and living.
And hunger they wire you like this as you look pathetic in your photograph, boy you need some feedings to recover your fresh, that's why I am going on a mission to set up charity organization on your behalf to help you.
Re: Nairaland The E-nta... by Evergreeen123: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
Evergreen123: Just tell us why osun kiosks don't normally have brooms for sale?
ngozi, why dont you tell us why your rotten ibo pvssy smells awful

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland The E-nta... by anago1000: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hangard:
And hunger they wire you like this as you look pathetic in your photograph, boy you need some feedings to recover your fresh, that's why I am going on a mission to set up charity organization on your behalf to gels you.

what's the animal saying, learn to type coherently and not all this mumbo jumbo gibberish.
Re: Nairaland The E-nta... by K0B0K069: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Evergreeen123: ngozi, why dont you tell us why your rotten ibo pvssy smells awful

Bastard
Re: Nairaland The E-nta... by K0B0K069: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
customized13: Gej till una get sense

Bastard

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Speaker Impeached / Chime: Why My Deputy Must Go / Boko Haram’s Sitting Ducks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.