Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ray Boltz Says He's Gay - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ray Boltz Says He's Gay (4618 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner / Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2008
@david
Not layman at all I said they are similar, did I say they were the same anywhere? Did I?
You are right there are differences yes I have said man is unique why do you always skip that part.
Now you agree they are similar in the function of pumping blood, are there arteries, veins and all that in those hearts? They probably are, so they are similar. See lets end this david simple question
Have animals in any way been of help to understanding man?
Yes or no.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Tonyet1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2008
@chrisbenogor,

from your profile i saw you kissing a man, proof that you are a gay, no wonder you are seriously in support of GAYs and their likeness with animals

@everyone,

check chrisbenogors profile, and you will be amased, i just pray he doesn't remove itor change it, it even wrote something like this "AINT MY FAULT"

NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE!
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Backslider(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2008
@post

You have not seen anything yet. You will soon see people having sex on the Altar and they will call it demonstration. Those that follow "men of god" can see what my problem is.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2008
@tonye-t
Rotflmao
More ignorance abounds lol, imagine your conclusion lol. Simply put where did I support gay people? Quote me please anywhere.
As for the rubbish you spewed, bring your girlfriend then come and referee the match, she will certainly leave you. OLOKOSHODUDU!
@tonye-t
Rotflmao
More ignorance abounds lol, imagine your conclusion lol. Simply put where did I support gay people? Quote me please anywhere.
As for the rubbish you spewed, bring your girlfriend then come and referee the match, she will certainly leave you. OLOKOSHODUDU!
@tonye-t
Rotflmao
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Tonyet1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2008
no vex oh, i only said what i say, why are you ashamed when u were proud of practising it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Juju Real - Debate Between Phuck_nl And Splitnaija / Surprise! Another Christian Terrorist / The True Sons Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.