Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Sand : Again?! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sand : Again?! (1007 Views)

Sand : Again?! / Sand : Again?! / Sand : Again?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sand : Again?! by biodun001: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2006
SAND , AGAIN?!

Kelvin comes up to the Mexican border on his bicycle. He's got two large bags over his shoulders. The guard stops him and says,

"What's in the bags?"

"Sand," answered Kelvin.

The guard says, "We'll just see about that. Get off the bike." The guard takes the bags and rips them apart; he empties them out and finds nothing in them but sand. He detains Kelvin overnight and has the sand analyzed, only to discover that there is nothing but pure sand in the bags. The guard releases Kelvin, puts the sand into new bags, hefts them onto the man's shoulders, and lets him cross the border.

A week later, the same thing happens. The guard asks, "What have you got?"

"Sand," says Kelvin.

The guard does his thorough examination and discovers that the bags contain nothing but sand. He gives the sand back to Kelvin, and Kelvin crosses the border on his bicycle.

This sequence of events if repeated every day for three years. Finally, Kelvin doesn't show up one day and the guard meets him in a Cantina in Mexico.

"Hey, Buddy," says the guard, "I know you are smuggling something. It's driving me crazy. It's all I think about, I can't sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?"

Kelvin sips his beer and says, "Bicycles."
Re: Sand : Again?! by Damsal(f): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2006
Hun
Re: Sand : Again?! by Zahymaka(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2006
Damsal:

Hun

He rides bicycles accross the border while carrying sand. Naturally, the guard's attention is drawn to the bags and not to the bicycle.
Re: Sand : Again?! by Damsal(f): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2006
Zahymaka:

He rides bicycles accross the border while carrying sand. Naturally, the guard's attention is drawn to the bags and not to the bicycle.

Ohhhh, interesting.  smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Pastor & The O.c! / A Man Who Lost One Of His Arms / Greattt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.