Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Tell About Your Teacher You Always Mimic Back In Primary Or Secondary School. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tell About Your Teacher You Always Mimic Back In Primary Or Secondary School. (1137 Views)

When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) / Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? / Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell About Your Teacher You Always Mimic Back In Primary Or Secondary School. by jjwaterfalls(f): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
For me, I had a particular teacher whom i would always demonstrate his attitude to my folks at home when I was in primary 3. He would always wear his trousers up to the level of his chest and he would speak english as if he were a whiteman even when d english could break bottles.
Share with us your experience cheesy. grin
Re: Tell About Your Teacher You Always Mimic Back In Primary Or Secondary School. by onuwaje(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
When u laff to his dry jokes he'll say
'In the midst of great laughter there's always great danger'
Re: Tell About Your Teacher You Always Mimic Back In Primary Or Secondary School. by bercarray(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
he uses samsung's old model phone,dz samsung phone wit antennae dat flashes a blue light on top,up till nw i swear,without any second phone,then d nxt he?ll say is y shd i use flashy tnz

(1) (Reply)

A Proposed Joke Mtn Send To Me / How To Make Her Scream In Bed / A Semi Literate Girl Wrote A Letter To Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.