Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital (2420 Views)

Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal / God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by MissLeslie(m): 3:15am On Jul 19, 2014
A Gazan terrorist wounded by IDF soldiers on Friday afternoon was treated by IDF paramedics and then transported to Soroka Medical Center in Beersheva.

The terrorist was detected and shot by paratroopers before he could fire at them.

Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by MissLeslie(m): 3:21am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:24am On Jul 19, 2014
that word, terrorist, has lost its meaning.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by sublimes: 3:25am On Jul 19, 2014
Now this is Class!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 19, 2014
sublimes: Now this is Class!

Labelling someone defending his home a terrorist is what you call class? Slowpoke.

8 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by DONMAYOR19(m): 3:33am On Jul 19, 2014
They need him to provide information for them....Israel army be like,

Guy no die o, we wan use u kill ur people.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by haizeek(m): 3:55am On Jul 19, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: that word, terrorist, has lost its meaning.

lost? Na u lost am? U might wanna check Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary for the meaning. Just ask if you don't have one

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by lorRhyMeZ: 5:08am On Jul 19, 2014
So d Op thinks every palestinian is a Hamas terrorist abi?
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by OtunbaJega: 6:05am On Jul 19, 2014
lorRhyMeZ: So d Op thinks every palestinian is a Hamas terrorist abi?
just as he thinks every israelis is a christian...hahahahahah..... 75% jew...21%Muslim...2%chris....others Denze
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by Bonaventura(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2014
The word terrorism lost its meaning since Boko Haram entered the scene. Their carnage and killing of defenceless and harmless civilians redefined terrorism.
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by RisMas(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2014
Stop calling hamas terrorist while excluding israel, They are both terrorist....terrorizing one-another

Be objective for once undecided undecided
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by fiverrwin(f): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2014
This is funny
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by SporaD8: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Same way as "Peace" is the most misused word by the terrorists!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by MeAboki(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Cheap Israeli propaganda, they want to show the world they have compassion but at the same time bombing innocent civilians, women and children to blither-ins.
Very wicked set of ppl.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by cirmuell(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2014
People here lack proper reasoning! #I'mout
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by Oklander: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2014
Pointless post!
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by pheyikemi: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
MeAboki: Cheap Israeli propaganda, they want to show the world they have compassion but at the same time bombing innocent civilians, women and children to blither-ins.
Very wicked set of ppl.
Aboki, what says you about your pple bombing and kidnapping the innocents in the north
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by MissLeslie(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
pheyikemi: Aboki, what says you about your pple bombing and kidnapping the innocents in the north

do u even know if hr's among?
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by MeAboki(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
^^^^Since when do they allow baby factory interns time to log onto the net, shior shocked shocked

pheyikemi: Aboki, what says you about your pple bombing and kidnapping the innocents in the north

Guy, did you just mentioned KIDNAPPING - isn't that your second nature, in fact they say it even runs in your DNA, nonsense being like you, get mouth talk of kidnapping - see audacity angry
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by pheyikemi: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
MeAboki: ^^^^Since when do they allow baby factory interns time to log onto the net, shior shocked shocked

Guy, did you just mentioned KIDNAPPING - isn't that your second nature, in fact they say it even runs in your DNA, nonsense being like you, get mouth talk of kidnapping - see audacity angry
You must have been into the baby factory business for a very long time, cos it takes one to know another. You shd be ashamed of urself, a silly terrorist like u.
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by MeAboki(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
^^^^ I hear you, chief impregnator, shatap - dem don finish your sperm so tey your brain no dey work again - mumu angry
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by pheyikemi: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
MeAboki: ^^^^ I hear you, chief impregnator, shatap - dem don finish your sperm so tey your brain no dey work again - mumu angry
Since when do females start impregnating pple? And in ur deluded mind, females have sperm abi. Weldone olodo. You are the greatest mumu that has ever lived. I hail you Chief Mumu
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by Mustack: 4:48am On Jul 20, 2014
Why I pull down isrealy flag.
Hugh Lewis of People Before Profit brought a
ladder to the seafront in Dun Laoghaire where
flags from some 44 different countries were flying
to mark the European Optimist championship. The
event is
for under-16 sailors.
Three girls and four boys 'teenager' from Israel
took part in the four-day event which ended
today.
Dun Laoghaire Harbour officials had refused
requests by Lewis during the week to remove the
flag and he and three co-members of the party
removed it on Friday morning.
He later posted a picture of himself climbing the
ladder to take down the flag with the comment:
“After many attempts appealing to the Harbour
Company they still refused to remove the flag of
the apartheid regime of Israel. As a result People
Before Profit have removed the flag. Today alone
there have been over 14 more deaths in Gaza due
to Israeli brutality.
He said he removed the flag with the help of four
other party members.
The counselor said he had “nothing personal”
against the Israeli children who were participating
in the event.
He had thought the event was for under 18s but
when informed it was for under 16s, he replied:
“That means very little to me. When they are 17
they are going into to be drafted into the Israeli
Army. They’re not that young then. Maybe this
will make them understand what Israel is doing in
Gaza.
“I was informed about the flying of the flag by
constituents and I wrote to the Harbour Company
requesting them to take it down. I was told at
one stage they would take it down as they were
being inundated with calls.
“I received a letter on Friday from the Harbour
continue here
www.musbolaj..nl/2014/07/why-i-pull-down-isrealy-flag.html?m=1
Re: PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital by homaticaya(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2014

Breaking news

Al Qassam brigade bombed Te-Aviv , 7 injured - one in critical condition.

---------------------------------

This video is for the Zionists supporting the war on #‎Gaza‬

I think they are far being animals

4MB

http://cdn.top4top.net/d_a1331bc44b0.mp4

Israel targets bank in Gaza = Children
More than 72 children killed within 12 days !!

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Sends Message To Trump, U.S. After Al-baghdadi's Death / NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More / How Exactly Does Obama's Fiscal Stimulus Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.