Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618022 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
dawtune:

OK, thanks a lot Sir.

You can still give us a trial for your purchase and shipping
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Prolificdeman: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
try nbc http://nbcskyeshipping.com/contacts-us/, they are best.
Also chrisvicmall.com is good with their immediate attention when you need their help.
Kctems:
Good day all.

Please I need recommendations for a reliable logistics company that will help with ordering and shipping from 1688.
I tried St. patricks, but they are not replying my messeges.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mikel15: 2:40am On Jun 07, 2018
adejo007:
[/b]Scam Alert Scam Alert [b]
Fellow mini importers, please let me draw your attention to my encounter with Mr Johnson Edache of Skynet logistics Lagos. I forwarded eight items to him for delivery some 3 weeks back and up till now he's refused to pay me despite several calls and texts messages. Imagine the feeling after spending so much to buy, ship and advertise on facebook only to be duped. I advise people to avoid doing business with this man especially if you are not based in Lagos as I am. Proceed at your own peril.
where did u ship from?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by taxiappguy: 4:38am On Jun 07, 2018
Make money on Uber

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by teamb: 6:00am On Jun 07, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE.....
INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by blym4real: 6:14am On Jun 07, 2018
¥6240 available for payment to alipay or Chinese banks. contact me on WhatsApp 08173756541 to deal.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Kctems(f): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2018
Prolificdeman:
try nbc http://nbcskyeshipping.com/contacts-us/, they are best.
Also chrisvicmall.com is good with their immediate attention when you need their help.

OK thanks, I think I'll use cvm. I was looking for cheaper option, but I'm scared of falling into the hands of scammers.
This nbcskye is looking good, ps have you used them before?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Kctems(f): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2018
Ammc:

You can give us a trial! Just click the link below

There is no link below.
Ps, has anyone actually used ammc
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Prolificdeman: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
They are very good, my friend used them and their services are perfect.

Kctems:

OK thanks, I think I'll use cvm. I was looking for cheaper option, but I'm scared of falling into the hands of scammers.
This nbcskye is looking good, ps have you used them before?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 0079jaBond(m): 5:56am On Jun 08, 2018
Hello, pls I need the likely cost of shipping if you're to import laptops/smartphones using either cssbuy, chrisvicmall or any other. Thanks.
A calculated breakdown for various categories/estimates will be appreciated
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Godsent12(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
please I'm a new importer I want to know how to search for the exact product on aliexpress, because when typing the exact product on search I only get the parts of the products,please how can I get the exact product when searching in the website
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
Godsent12:
please I'm a new importer I want to know how to search for the exact product on aliexpress, because when typing the exact product on search I only get the parts of the products,please how can I get the exact product when searching in the website

Do you have the Aliexpress app? If yes, use the picture to search for what you are looking for.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Godsent12(m): 2:22am On Jun 09, 2018
Ammc:

Do you have the Aliexpress app? If yes, use the picture to search for what you are looking for.
I don't have the app because I'm using a pc I don't have an android phone.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mikechinos(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2018
Hello guys I want to buy some goods from Thailand pls which shipping company ships from Thailand to Nigeria through sea thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco(m): 2:24am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 6:08am On Jun 10, 2018
$1,800 Paypal Available for swift sale.....

Pay your chinese sellers/suppliers with Paypal or RMB
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iambakay(m): 6:18am On Jun 10, 2018
NEW 30,000 RMB FOR SALE FOR 57naira
TRANSFER AVAILABLE ON WECHAT WALLET ALIPAY AND BANK OF CHINA I can also help you in procuring and shipping of goods from China
https:///send?phone=2348142479940
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BrownBelle: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hi guys, please reply. Is Saint Patrick still in the logistics business? Miss Wang does not reply whatsapp messages even though she comes online regularly.

My goods was delivered to her office and I've sent countless messages which she is yet to read. Is there a way to retrieve them and send them back to the Chinese supplier?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Justy100: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Wow... This thread is interesting don't
Auh I come late will there still be sit for people like me that actually wants to survive
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ferber: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2018
Ammc:

You can give us a trial! Just click the link below
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 3:57am On Jun 14, 2018
Godsent12:
I don't have the app because I'm using a pc I don't have an android phone.

You can send the picture to me. I will help to search it
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 4:01am On Jun 14, 2018
Justy100:
Wow... This thread is interesting don't
Auh I come late will there still be sit for people like me that actually wants to survive
Thanks

No one is never late if he takes the necessary steps required of him/her. If you read through properly, and take the risks involved, you will be happy you did. Certain individuals like us, can be of help to you while taking the risk.

Read!
Take note of the steps to take!!
Take the required steps!!!
Explore!!!!
Enjoy!!!!!
Smile to the bank!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ajabani4allah(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Good day everyone pls where is the owner of this trend- YMODULUS?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MelonTech: 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
BrownBelle:
Hi guys, please reply. Is Saint Patrick still in the logistics business? Miss Wang does not reply whatsapp messages even though she comes online regularly.

My goods was delivered to her office and I've sent countless messages which she is yet to read. Is there a way to retrieve them and send them back to the Chinese supplier?

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MelonTech: 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
dawtune:

Hello bro, good evening. Do you pay St. Patrick before shipment or on arrival? Thanks.

undecided
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MelonTech: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Kctems:
Good day all.

Please I need recommendations for a reliable logistics company that will help with ordering and shipping from 1688.
I tried St. patricks, but they are not replying my messeges.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jennann(f): 6:11am On Jun 16, 2018
ajabani4allah:
Good day everyone pls where is the owner of this trend- YMODULUS?
Good question. Have also wondered about this. I hope all is well with him.
Anybody knows why he has not been online for some since last year?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by molon23(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Please also add me up 08038065937
CallMeOO7:

Please add me up, I need clarification. 08106321951
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by blym4real: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2018
¥4500 RMB available to Chinese bank or alipay. contact me now on WhatsApp 0810152557
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by teamb: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND/PAYPAL@YOUR RATE @YOUR RATE........

INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.