Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617245 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by seegi(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
seegi:
HELLO. Please am using this opportunity to inform the Masters in the house that deal with mini-importation or any other job that have to do with delivering of product to your customers Nationwide am bringing it to your notice that i can serve as your AGENT in helping you to deliver your product to your customers in Ilorin and Kwara state at large bcus thats where i base, am looking forward in having a positive result here, THANKS.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ThePianoGuy: 4:50am On Dec 07, 2018
agentakins:

Na u contacted me on whatsapp, abi?
yes sir
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GreenAirCargo(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Welcome to GreenAir Global Services! We look forward to working with you.

PROCUREMENT AND AIR FREIGHT SERVICES. 

PROCUREMENT CHARGES %15 for transactions less than 1million
PROCUREMENT CHARGES %10 for transactions above 1million ( BANK CHARGES %3.5 INCLUSIVE) OF TOTAL PRODUCT PURCHASE FEE. 

AIR FREIGHT CHARGES
Normal Shipping 
$6shipping and #400 Clearance Per Kg. 
10Days Shipping Duration. 

EXPRESS $12 AND #900 CLEARANCE

DESTINATIONS ARE : LAGOS AND KANO. If outside Kano or Lagos, Pick a Destination CLOSER TO YOUR LOCATION FOR WAYBILL. 

THanks

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chiefkpokp(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jayzrel:
Talking to Wang is like looking forward to talk to Nigeria President. Ordinary Chinko for that matter. Patrick himself is not helping matter. If you count on their 7-12 days you are Oyo. I believe they no longer do airlift they use sea shipping yet collecting fee Air freight.
OMS MALL & GLOBAL SERVICES tried in term of communication but bad in owing up to failure responsibility. 10-12 days you may sure your goods are around. Patrick can only deliver goods but no time limit

The advice I will like to give importers who are looking for 10-12days exact shipping duration should pause their importation for now until the whole systems settles by next year. If you are still looking for 7-12days normal delivery desperately by this period, you may end up in this categories,dissapointing your customers thereby running into problem of refunding, Loose your exmas sales or even loose your money to fraudsters who will tell you 12days is 12days so be wise......you better use express if your goods are light....even my shipping used to be less than 12days, but now, we cannot guarantee that 12days. As at this festive period
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kunleweb: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=seegi post=73616690][/quote]

Musbuq@gmail.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by seegi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
kunleweb:

Musbuq@gmail.com
I have message u
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kunleweb: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
seegi:
I have message u

No mail. Call 0818 397 9372
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by seegi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
kunleweb:

No mail. Call 0818 397 9372
okay sir
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chiefkpokp(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
5240¥(1688) + 193200¥(transfer) + 1900€(red wines) + 4050€(vannet,Golf3,audi,toyotal engines & underneats) + 3904¥(1688) + 922¥(1688) + 64000¥(transfer) + 106070¥(1688(tv kings kekenapep(12units) + 556¥(1688) and many more sold!!!!, more rmb still available on parking space

Payment for goods on 1688 taobao alibaba tmall aliexpress. Etc.

Chinese Payment(No hidden charges)
transfer to china rate(¥): 53 - 56/¥ (the higher the funds the lesser the rate)
Payment for goods: 58/¥ (Flat)
Request to Pay(alipay): 60/¥

Easy & soft loan(goods only)
1-3months repayments(T&C applied)

Trade Safe
A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. ..
OMS MALL & GLOBAL SERVICES
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GreenAirCargo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2018

PROCUREMENT CHARGES %10 for transactions above 1million ( BANK CHARGES %3.5 INCLUSIVE) OF TOTAL PRODUCT PURCHASE FEE.

AIR FREIGHT CHARGES
Normal Shipping

DESTINATIONS ARE : LAGOS AND KANO. If outside Kano or Lagos, Pick a Destination CLOSER TO YOUR LOCATION FOR WAYBILL.

Thanks

Just IN.

We strive to serve you better

SEND YOUR LINKS FOR PROCUREMRNT AND SHIPPING to 08083540579

Rapid Response and Service

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2018
Orders paced on Friday 7th December 2018 and got delivered on the 10th of December to our China address, we await the order placed today, so all can be shipped out.

I am here to render a service that gives joy to all parties(Not about the Cash)

If you need a cheaper shipping fee with a cheaper procurement fee reach out to 07031357996

2-3 days cargo 9USD clearing in Nigeria 400
7-10days 6,2USD

contact location Lagos Ikorodu
contact phone 07031357996

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GreenAirCargo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2018

AIR FREIGHT CHARGES
Normal Shipping

Thanks

Just IN.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ucman1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Payment is available to the following country

Euro ... Europe
GBP.. ... Uk
UGX. .... Uganda
RMB.... China
KES ...... Kenya
AED ...... UAE (Dubai)
GHS..... Ghana
XOF..... Benin Republic
JPY..... Japan
ZAR ..... South Africa
KRW... South Korea
TZS ..... Tanzania

Payment is swift and to beneficiary bank account.

UcMan Fx

Whatsapp : 08099868122
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by aftatechbiz(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
GreenAirCargo:

AIR FREIGHT CHARGES
Normal Shipping

Thanks

Just IN.

Where are you based you no talk?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GreenAirCargo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
aftatechbiz:

Where are yoyu based you no talk?

Lagos and Kano...

The number is there for you to contact for more information...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GreenAirCargo(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
aftatechbiz:

Where are you based you no talk?

Lagos and Kano... there is a number there, kindly contact for more information..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by creedencity(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
Can anyone recommend a reliable shipping agent, as i want to start the biz asap.
And also in a case where you negotiate with the seller, and the negotiation is a success, how do u make payments since the quoted price on the will be different from the negotiated price.
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ONNYX: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
I need a shipping agent to handle the shipping of a 20ft container from Shanghai to Lagos, Nigeria.

Please state current shipping prices and also your charges.

I need it done this week (before Christmas)
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
GreenAirCargo:

AIR FREIGHT CHARGES
Normal Shipping 

THanks
No verifiable, physical address?

If you're using a partner or 3rd party, state it clearly. Using partners is a common and acceptable business practice. However, you should be able to drop an address that people can check out before committing their businesses into your hands.

If you can't do this then your way no pure.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GreenAirCargo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ishilove:

No verifiable, physical address?

If you're using a partner or 3rd party, state it clearly. Using partners is a common and acceptable business practice. However, you should be able to drop an address that people can check out before committing their businesses into your hands.

If you can't do this then your way no pure.

You are entitled to your opinions.

I will still state it clearly contact 08083540579 if you have any questions or require any information...

If you initiate a conversation through the above number via call or whatsapp and you don't have your questions or inquires answered then you can come back here and give your report.

It's very simple.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GreenAirCargo(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2018

AIR FREIGHT CHARGES
Normal Shipping

Thanks

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by OreSho(f): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2018
ONNYX:
I need a shipping agent to handle the shipping of a 20ft container from Shanghai to Lagos, Nigeria.

Ask MerV-Log ...0.9.05.....303...47 # 41
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GreenAirCargo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
ONNYX:

Contact 08083540579
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GreenAirCargo(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2018

AIR FREIGHT CHARGES
Normal Shipping

08083540579 - CALL AND WHATSAAP.
-
Thanks...

STOP SEARCHING FOR RELIABLE PROCUREMENT AND SHIPPING AGENTS. WE ARE HERE 24/7 TO SERVE YOU.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hamedade2000(m): 1:02am On Dec 25, 2018
Please I need a shipping agent in the Northern part of Nigeria like Kaduna, Kano, Abuja or Niger with a physical address that can be visited. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GreenAirCargo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
GreenAir, we ship to Kano...

08083540579 - call or whatsaap..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by WafOil(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Chinese Yuan(RMB) Available in Bulk

50,000¥ and above

Rate: 53.5

I will never send first

Escrow is allowed!