Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617253 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by heartmatters(f): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2014
@ ymodulous, pls I'm an amateur who want to start importing jewelry. I'm finding it difficult to chat with a seller on Aliexpress, and according to chrisvicmall website, it's $10/kg for shipment. That is quite expensive for some who has just abt 15k and wants to start business.
Please, what will you advice I do? And I stay in Ibadan, how do I get my delivery to my door step?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2014
heartmatters: @ ymodulous, pls I'm an amateur who want to start importing jewelry. I'm finding it difficult to chat with a seller on Aliexpress, and according to chrisvicmall website, it's $10/kg for shipment. That is quite expensive for some who has just abt 15k and wants to start business.
Please, what will you advice I do? And I stay in Ibadan, how do I get my delivery to my door step?
Same here .... Am Also finding it difficult chating with sellers on aliexpress.... I don't know. May be because of d kind of phone that am using to browse or something.....
If i may ask what kind of phone are u trying to use to chat with sellers on aliexpress ?....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2014
Good morning everyone

You may have noticed some delays in express shipping from China late last week. Here's why: For some strange reason there were more goods than the airlines could accommodate so they had to be shipped in batches, so hopefully by today all the backlogs would have been cleared.

Happy New Month
Happy Importing

grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by toask111: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month to you all. Please I need advice on which shipping company I should use to ship some jewellery I bought on Alibaba to Nigeria. Pls advice
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nivlin: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
heartmatters:
@jagars which phone do you use?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
i really dont know what is going on with nonniking. express shipping i requested for has lasted over 6days now, yet no words from them. in china, judy says they have been shipped a long time ago. in lagos, augusta says she hasnt seen any of such, then number becomes unavailable. 2nd contact apologises but still keeps posting me. what is wrong with these people.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
My pple I will go for my debit visa card dis wk from access bank pls how do I activate it and start using it. Tanx
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by heartmatters(f): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
@ nivlin and jagars, what does for have to do with chating? Using a blackberry curve 7
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
britnex: My pple I will go for my debit visa card dis wk from access bank pls how do I activate it and start using it. Tanx

Just create an i-pin using an ATM machine . Choose change pin , (type i-pin) . Make sure its diff from the pin U will use on ATM withdrawals .

Then U r good to go!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by stevolinkon40: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ymodulus: Ok. Am back now ideas how we move the thread forward.

I have a 1.7kg package with st Patrick and it got to 9ja this morning via express. (no delay). I ensured my seller write the weight in the package and I had him measured it accurately 2times. am now surprised as I hot a message this morning and I was told that " U have a package with us at the International Airpor t Lagos, ur dollar is $30 clearing N1350"...I got angry and contacted the chinese rep on whatsapp and the reply was that "that is what I got on the manifest, your package is 3kg and you are to pay $27. pleade do not pay more than $27"...I was confused because there is no way this can measure up to 3kg and st patrick charges is $9 per kg, what increased my charges and what can I do sirs..I even have extra dollars with the chinese rep as the money I paid my seller tru them is lesser than the amount I sent to them.

cc
shinaf mayorall yemi2plus and other ogas.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Raypawer(m): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mcleo007: Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.

so u dey.... OK i go soon contact u
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Raypawer(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
frankyskyboi: Pls hw reliable is krixmas logistics.i purchasd sm guds thru mr.charls okojie(i thnk he's d md) on friday.he tld me he hz purchasd d guds bt snc dn he hz nt updatd me on wn my guds wl b leavn china nd cmn to nigeria.he kps gvn me flimsy excuses.pls hz any1 uzd krixmas logstcs b4?pls shar

tested and trusted!! reliable also
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
stevolinkon40: I have a 1.7kg package with st Patrick and it got to 9ja this morning via express. (no delay). I ensured my seller write the weight in the package and I had him measured it accurately 2times. am now surprised as I hot a message this morning and I was told that " U have a package with us at the International Airpor t Lagos, ur dollar is $30 clearing N1350"...I got angry and contacted the chinese rep on whatsapp and the reply was that "that is what I got on the manifest, your package is 3kg and you are to pay $27. pleade do not pay more than $27"...I was confused because there is no way this can measure up to 3kg and st patrick charges is $9 per kg, what increased my charges and what can I do sirs..I even have extra dollars with the chinese rep as the money I paid my seller tru them is lesser than the amount I sent to them.
Best you can do is to take your scale with you when going to the airport.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
I think its now safe to say express is no more 24hrs but more like 2-3 days so as to be on the safe side. At least for now.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nivlin:
@jagars which phone do you use?
Nokia Asha 200...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
heartmatters: @ nivlin and jagars, what does for have to do with chating? Using a blackberry curve 7
U mean u're using a blackberry and yet u are unable to chat with ur aliexpress sellers with it ?...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by stevolinkon40: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2014
eph12:
Best you can do is to take your scale with you when going to the airport.
I dont stay in lagos. I have to send one of this logistics guys. I dont think any of them can verify the weight before payment..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 12:15am On Sep 02, 2014
stevolinkon40: I dont stay in lagos. I have to send one of this logistics guys. I dont think any of them can verify the weight before payment..
Then there's nothing more you can do. Except if the logistics company you plan on using helps you with a scale.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 1:32am On Sep 02, 2014
Mariesio:

Just create an i-pin using an ATM machine . Choose change pin , (type i-pin) . Make sure its diff from the pin U will use on ATM withdrawals .

Then U r good to go!

which one be i-pin again o bruva? Cuz I have also collected my Ecobank debit master card. I only changed the default pin given to me to my personal 4 digit numbers. So which one is i-pin again? Abeg explain small. Does it mean is two different separate pins I wil activate one for withdrawing and another for online payment explain for me abeg
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jeffy1206(m): 3:32am On Sep 02, 2014
Mcslize:

which one be i-pin again o bruva? Cuz I have also collected my Ecobank debit master card. I only changed the default pin given to me to my personal 4 digit numbers. So which one is i-pin again? Abeg explain small. Does it mean is two different separate pins I wil activate one for withdrawing and another for online payment explain for me abeg
I-pin is for visa card not master cards.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 3:45am On Sep 02, 2014
stevolinkon40: I have a 1.7kg package with st Patrick and it got to 9ja this morning via express. (no delay). I ensured my seller write the weight in the package and I had him measured it accurately 2times. am now surprised as I hot a message this morning and I was told that " U have a package with us at the International Airpor t Lagos, ur dollar is $30 clearing N1350"...I got angry and contacted the chinese rep on whatsapp and the reply was that "that is what I got on the manifest, your package is 3kg and you are to pay $27. pleade do not pay more than $27"...I was confused because there is no way this can measure up to 3kg and st patrick charges is $9 per kg, what increased my charges and what can I do sirs..I even have extra dollars with the chinese rep as the money I paid my seller tru them is lesser than the amount I sent to them.

Let me start by saying I don't hold forte for St Patricks. *clears throat* St Patricks unlike some companies are very straight forward with their weights and billing. It's either there's a mistake somewhere or your seller wasn't sure about the weight. Going forward, as Oga Eph12 has said you have to weigh the goods to verify. As to what may have increased the weight, there are some fragile goods that require extra packaging to avoid damage during shipment. Hope this helps.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 4:15am On Sep 02, 2014
Jeffy1206: I-pin is for visa card not master cards.

Thank u I now understand.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2014
Quote of the Day
Never cut what you can untie.
Joseph Joubert

Love Quote of the Day
Happy is the man whom the Muses love: sweet speech flows from his mouth.
Hesiod

Art Quote of the Day
The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude.
Friedrich Nietzsche

-IBL

Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by stevolinkon40: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2014
Thespecialone: Let me start by saying I don't hold forte for St Patricks. *clears throat* St Patricks unlike some companies are very straight forward with their weights and billing. It's either there's a mistake somewhere or your seller wasn't sure about the weight. Going forward, as Oga Eph12 has said you have to weigh the goods to verify. As to what may have increased the weight, there are some fragile goods that require extra packaging to avoid damage during shipment. Hope this helps.
Thespecialone: Let me start by saying I don't hold forte for St Patricks. *clears throat* St Patricks unlike some companies are very straight forward with their weights and billing. It's either there's a mistake somewhere or your seller wasn't sure about the weight. Going forward, as Oga Eph12 has said you have to weigh the goods to verify. As to what may have increased the weight, there are some fragile goods that require extra packaging to avoid damage during shipment. Hope this helps.
eph12:
Then there's nothing more you can do. Except if the logistics company you plan on using helps you with a scale.
thank you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wildchild1: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2014
chukel: i really dont know what is going on with nonniking. express shipping i requested for has lasted over 6days now, yet no words from them. in china, judy says they have been shipped a long time ago. in lagos, augusta says she hasnt seen any of such, then number becomes unavailable. 2nd contact apologises but still keeps posting me. what is wrong with these people.
Same thing here, Judy said she shipped since last Thursday but i am yet to receive it,whats express in this now?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ymodulus: ...
youngmodulus i wana buy an mtn plan. bt i am on mtn 2500 night.plan and i have about 5gb left on my night plan. bt my day plan has expired. so if i buy data will.d 5gb be wiped off?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
cyif2003: youngmodulus i wana buy an mtn plan. bt i am on mtn 2500 night.plan and i have about 5gb left on my night plan. bt my day plan has expired. so if i buy data will.d 5gb be wiped off?

No it won't be.

It wud be on your shared data plan.

I have 4gb night plan I bought 50GB yesterday and my night plan still up

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ntyce(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
was told some airlines are avoiding Nigeria cos of Ebola, I think that's the cause of delayed shipments.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ymodulus: ...

if I buy the 250MB of N300, how long wiill I use the MB before it expire?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mcslize:

if I buy the 250MB of N300, how long wiill I use the MB before it expire?

30days
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 1:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Ymodulus:

30days

All right...I will like to buy the one of 250MB data plan mtn. So how do I pay and wen wil I get the MB?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.