Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617810 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SOCHEAP(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2019
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by johneddy: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2019
Nice one.

Do you know you can have a zero tax on your order from US and save up to 60-$100 . and get to your items in Nigeria by using 3-5 days , 8-12 days shipping ...to know how reach me on o7o39762691
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Funkam logistics
Integrity is our watchword

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Funkam logistics

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2019
Contact Us for your Procurement from USA and China.

we order on Ebay, 1688 and Amazon.

1688 - 57Naira / ¥ 5% procurement fee

Ebqy checkout at 340naira / $

whatsapp- https:///2347081997275
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ramlette(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
I just received my goods and I used one of the most reliable logistics funkam
You can try them I bet no regrets
@funkam [b][/b] you're a brand and a brand sticks..... I'll use you henceforth.....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chizzy86(f): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hi all. Please I need a reliable agent and importer for Vietnam. Any ideas will be appreciated.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
chizzy86:
Hi all. Please I need a reliable agent and importer for Vietnam. Any ideas will be appreciated.

We ship only from Vietnam

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dannie007(m): 4:35am On Dec 15, 2019
How is your charge Like??

Safeplux:

We ship only from Vietnam
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
dannie007:
How is your charge Like??

$4.9/kg. #600/kg
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shollyjay90(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2019
Funkam is still the best to me, this is the second time I have used him and he never disappoint. it's when u try other logistics firm, you will now understand why Funkam is d best.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SwitchTel(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
200,000+ RMB Available Daily

Bank/Alipay/WeChat

MOQ: 50,000

16/12/2019- ₦52.5/RMB

Let’s help you pay your suppliers. No charge back wahala, tested and trusted!

NVPAY smiley

[url]novoinnopay.com[/url]
https:///2347089148349
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kaampe1: 4:48am On Dec 18, 2019
I need a very good shipping company from China with strong clearing ties in Nigeria. I am a heavy shipper (I ship over 1000kg) but my goods are Nafdac regulated. So I need a company that is very experienced in that area. If you are the one kindly reach out.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by fbtowner(m): 6:11am On Dec 18, 2019
Shollyjay90:
Funkam is still the best to me, this is the second time I have used him and he never disappoint. it's when u try other logistics firm, you will now understand why Funkam is d best.

I used them and they were shitty my goods was not even complete

Done with them tho

Gooduck to u
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2019
fbtowner:

I used them and they were shitty my goods was not even complete

Done with them tho

Gooduck to u

could this be the guy at zaira ?
At funkam refund is activated for any goods that come incomplete

we do send video and pictures of clients goods before we ship out for proper verification
the only reason why a client goods might not be completed is when the particular item was not sent by the seller in such a situation the client is pre-informed before shipment and a refund is paid

@ fbtowne I will be needing the name on your order to make a proper verification

I await a response

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2019
this client has a case study .
i believe this should be fbtowner
he claims that a particular link which is numbered NO 2 was not part of the goods delivered ,

he opted that link Number 2 should be removed from his order but now he is demanding we provide same items attach to the said link

At funkam integrity is our watchword

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dpete1: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Funkam logistics are good in what they do. Jezz did biz with them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SOCHEAP(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by fbtowner(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
papalasun:
he claims that a particular link which is numbered NO 2 was not part of the goods delivered ,

he opted that link Number 2 should be removed from his order but now he is demanding we provide same items attach to the said link

You are refferimg to the wrong person

Just Treat ur customers well
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by fbtowner(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
papalasun:

I'm not that person I told u one of my goods is not complete but u put me on brb

Your communication with your customer is extremely poor

Go and improve on it

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
fbtowner:

I'm not that person I told u one of my goods is not complete but u put me on brb

Go and improve on it

brb Is not a crime, surely I was engaged in other activities
Our whatsapp is open to you to make further complaints if you have a genuine. Issue..moreover I demanded for the name on your order, that's the only way I can know this order in question
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 7:10am On Dec 20, 2019
https://www.facebook.com/funkam.funkam
funkam Logistics
integrity is our watchword

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Funkam Logistics and shipping services
We give you correct KG of your goods we don't milk you of your money by giving you a wrong kg
picture of your goods on the scale will be sent to you.
We offer home delivery at a minimal fee

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by olagamalin(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
fbtowner:

Go and improve on it

Pls can you recommend a trusted shipping agent abeg.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ThePianoGuy: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
fbtowner:

I have been buying battery goods for years from 1688 it has never exceeded 13 days

You could have avoid all these if you communicate with your clients very well

But no you leave their chats unread says Alot about your company
add me up ‭‭+86 136 1401 2491‬‬. I can help you procure quickly
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Let us be your Chinese shopping agents because

1. We always respond to messages and have a dedicated line open on WhatsApp 24 hours 7days to attend to you. We make you feel like the only customer.

2. We provide inspection of goods when you use our services as your shopping and shipping Chinese agent.

3. We provide clean HD pictures of your purchased goods during inspection and the photos are sent to you for further observation.

4. We remove excess packages on request and consolidate and repackage goods together on customers behalf.

5. We also shop and ship from turkey and Dubai

6. We are properly registered with the CAC.

Contact us now

https:///2347089400408

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Acme45: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
fbtowner:

Lol u don't think I have done that?

Let me burst ur brain

I ship on CVM at $6/kg, they won't ask u for another mumu 400 naira oo for clearing,do u even know that 400 naira is about $1.2 and I get my goods in 13 days even including battery goods

If u don't understand these sites that's when u call them scam

I normally use CVM so I was thinking their shipping fee was expensive so I tried funkam, with funkam at some point I gave up that my goods is lost I couldn't cry funkam torture me with silence at the end of the day they are even more expensive compare to CVM

Let me tell u funkam started by calculating yuan at 54 naira when cvm is 52 then again procurement fee at 9% when CVM is 3%

Did I even mention that my goods was not complete at funkam I just had to take it like that and I went back to CVM

At this point CVM is cheaper than any other logistic on this forum and did I even mention that they have a physical warehouse in Lagos

I currently have over 200k goods with CVM just 2 days that I paid all my goods have already been supplied to their warehouse

They are unbelievably fast I can say this anywhere

I'm not trying any mud house logistic that I don't know where to go when I can't get my goods

The only difference right now with CVM is that they don't rearrange ur goods into one pack they just tape everything together so there will be plenty carton and u might get extra 1kg for that but I tell u it's worth it

I'm staying with them for now
please how can I get their contact¿
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rudepen(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Personal Alipay account for sale. Check signature and send a DM
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by manlawal(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
papalasun:
https://www.facebook.com/funkam.funkam
funkam Logistics
integrity is our watchword
i have warn and i will still tell you this stop displaying peoples product online , those pix have the phone number of the customer there what if scammers start using it to scam them by texting them and sending another acct details?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by fbtowner(m): 6:02am On Dec 23, 2019
Acme45:
please how can I get their contact¿

They are not a WhatsApp logistic company

Visit their website u can do everything u need there

www.chrisvicmall.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by fbtowner(m): 6:04am On Dec 23, 2019
papalasun:

brb Is not a crime, surely I was engaged in other activities
Our whatsapp is open to you to make further complaints if you have a genuine. Issue..moreover I demanded for the name on your order, that's the only way I can know this order in question

E dey ur body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.